Wow never expect that this Cassiopeia screening event coming....

Yay:winkx:schedule's out (Nov28th-19:00kst), I hope she'll attend! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzdeUfnPNVB/

From a recent sighting, seems like she has shorter hair and kayaking on a foggy lake. Can't wait to see her new look!:)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Birthday to our dear Seo Hyun Jin! May you always walk on the flower road path! And hope you gain more weight & be healthy! :love:

Loyal fans never fail to organize cafe event for her birthday, very impressed! :wub: It's a pity fans couldn't make her home to become a "flower shop" anymore. :D

• Love 1

Glad she's selected as LYNN's muse, hope we'll see more of her gorgeous pictorial for summer, autumn and winter collection!:wub:

Seo Hyun Jin at 'Trunk' wrap-up party. Hmm... wonder why the guy had to dodge the reporter from taking pictures?

• Love 1

Hi everyone! What’s up?! Now that’s Trunk filming’s done… any guess when is the airing?! We hybernated too much hahaha cant take it anymore… miss you guys and HJ-ssi! Stay healthy everyone! 

*off topic by the way… has anyone played this game? I’m on a roll of looking who created this game? Beep me please! 
https://seohyunjin.vercel.app/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm a silent reader here.. but I always keep on looking for an update about SHJ on this forum. Btw, I became a fan of SHJ since Another Oh Hae Young and found this forum.

So sad because there no much update after Why Her. Hurm, hopefully netflix will released Trunk very soon. I'm eager to hear news about her..hoping she will be nominated on next award event. 

The only update I saw on twitter is about her dog.. 😂 why sbs didnt invite her to any reality tv show such as My little old boy, or Knowing bro (JTBC). She also always in hibernated mode. Miss her so much.. 

Thanks for always updating about SHJ.

looking forward for any gud news.. 

On 3/13/2024 at 8:21 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Hi everyone! What’s up?! Now that’s Trunk filming’s done… any guess when is the airing?! We hybernated too much hahaha cant take it anymore… miss you guys and HJ-ssi! Stay healthy everyone! 

*off topic by the way… has anyone played this game? I’m on a roll of looking who created this game? Beep me please! 

@inspiredbyshj Hi, everyone seems really busy with their own lives, very quiet here. :ph34r: Trunk's going to air in last quarter of 2024, so could be Oct..nov or Dec...???

About the game, yes played that before many years back, may be you'd also played before but forgotten!:D

On 5/18/2024 at 8:02 PM, iqna said:

Hi, I'm a silent reader here.. but I always keep on looking for an update about SHJ on this forum. Btw, I became a fan of SHJ since Another Oh Hae Young and found this forum.

So sad because there no much update after Why Her. Hurm, hopefully netflix will released Trunk very soon. I'm eager to hear news about her..hoping she will be nominated on next award event. 

The only update I saw on twitter is about her dog.. 😂 why sbs didnt invite her to any reality tv show such as My little old boy, or Knowing bro (JTBC). She also always in hibernated mode. Miss her so much.. 

Thanks for always updating about SHJ.

looking forward for any gud news.. 

@iqnaWow awesome you've been a silent reader here for very long time! Welcome!:)  I guess she's only interested in acting not that keen for a variety show, she may reject that kind of offer. :unsure: Haha.. you just imagine when you see update of her dog, you see SHJ(she's somewhere around her dog)! :ph34r:

Her recent looks at MJI's wedding.

Recently SHJ set a coffee truck support for actor Lee Chang Hoon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7d5dsYJ9tZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hmmm....heard she went to a movie VIP premiere?

Love to hear her voice and see a moving SHJ. I hope in future her wedding will be film in a show same like MJI!                                                         

On 6/4/2024 at 11:35 AM, hola2jin said:

Hmmm....heard she went to a movie VIP premiere?

Love to hear her voice and see a moving SHJ. I hope in future her wedding will be film in a show same like MJI!                                                         

So happy to see some news about her. Which movie premiere that she attend? I hope one day she will be casted with Ju Ji Hoon or Kim Nam Gil..  

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2024 at 10:42 AM, iqna said:

So happy to see some news about her. Which movie premiere that she attend?

It's Wonderland.

Wonderful update: She attended the movie premiere (Escape: Project Silence) that her bestie acted in it.

VgF6JYR.jpeg

Cr Ig: heevonne

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Such a wild image, I couldn't recognize this is SHJ!:ilike::glee:

"While working on <Trunk>, the source of my directing inspiration was none other than Seo Hyun Jin's acting. Her performance, which crosses the line between authentic and unconventional, and exudes energy with surprising immersion. Her captivating acting, as if she were receiving talisman, brought about creative inspiration, admiration, and joy."=> Kim Gyu Tae, director of <Trunk>

https://www.wkorea.com/2024/08/16/더블유-코리아-vol-9-우먼w-커버-10종/