@hola2jin i can’t remember that news but anyhow, i did send her flowers for her debut anniv. Hahaha. Not sure if she’ll receive it if the news you’re talking about is true. Haha 

but yeah… still sending my Congratulations and happy greetings for her 21 years of existence in the entertainment industry! So happy for all her achievements thus far… it’ll be very hard to see and hear updates moving forward but will still be inspired by whatever she does in the future. 

let’s just wait what’s coming esp on tthe SBS event! 

…….advance happy holidays to you all… :loveu:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

So….. Hyunjin finally opened an IG account!  And well promoted by MSoop! So happy! Follow her now on Instagram! 

Wooooooow yeah!!!! There can be miracle!!! Seo amazing!!! :piggydance: Even her mum's cafe just opened last year on 6th Dec has an instagram acc. (was thinking when's SHJ turn). :) 

Actress Seo Hyun Jin Launches Personal Instagram Account

Actress Seo Hyun Jin Launches Personal Instagram Account

Jan 4, 2023

by S. Kim

On January 4, the actress opened a personal Instagram account. For her first posts, Seo Hyun Jin shared photos with her dog named Cider.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1561466wpp/actress-seo-hyun-jin-launches-personal-instagram-account

A dream came true for all her fans! :allgoodlol::partyblob:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gong Yoo And Seo Hyun Jin In Talks For Romance Drama

Gong Yoo And Seo Hyun Jin In Talks For Romance Drama

TV/FILM   Feb 20, 2023

by S. Nam

Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin may be starring in a new drama soon!

On February 20, TV Daily reported that Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin will be starring in the Netflix original “Trunk” (literal title) together. In response to the report, a source from their agency Management SOOP shared, “Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin have received offers to star in ‘Trunk,’ and they are positively reviewing their offers.”

Based on a novel of the same name, “Trunk” is about a fixed-term marriage service agency NM that sets up marriage life with the spouse one desires. The project will be helmed by PD (producing director) Kim Gyu Tae of “Our Blues,” “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” and “Live” and written by scriptwriter Park Eun Young of “Hwarang.”

According to the reports, Seo Hyun Jin is in talks to play NM’s deputy head Noh In Ji who chooses to stay single even though her career revolves around marriage, and Gong Yoo is in talks to play music producer Han Jung Won who believes all marriages are deceit.

Are you excited for this upcoming romance drama? Stay tuned for updates!

Gong Yoo And Seo Hyun Jin In Talks For Romance Drama | Soompi

• Blob 1

Forever friends - Seo Hyun Jin x Jeon Hye Bin :wub:

Just realised  SHJ starts following her mum's cafe Ig acc. And its followers increased a lot more.. (before ab 60 plus).:) Must be the charm of SHJ, I guess many fans will start visiting the cafe!

• Like 1

SHJ just update her Ig.

Wonder is there any other actor would express to their fan that letter's enough for their birthday, no need flowers/gifts? Only Seo Hyun Jin? :) She's really sweet, simply & unique.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 3 months later...

Wazz up people? Who’s woth me waiting for the RDTK Season 4? I am really hoping for her comeback in this drama! That last scene in s3 left me hanging. 

And by the way, how’s everyone going and doin?  I miss you all here! 

On 3/2/2023 at 3:04 AM, Fabbo said:

On another note I can't believe the fan dream pairing SHJ x Gong Yoo might be happening. :w00t:

And no news and update about this… sad… i thought we’re gonna see SHJ again on a drama. Soop keep posting Gong Yoo’s whereabouts and then i thought it’s for a drama promotions but nah, i was wrong.. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/2/2023 at 12:34 AM, Fabbo said:

On another note I can't believe the fan dream pairing SHJ x Gong Yoo might be happening.

gifs previously created by supergirl to support @SweetLullaby 's in 3 years dream(since 2020) for them to act in a movie, it's going to happen, though a drama.. amazing! Unbelievable!

20200908_2026177dda98b385649439.gif

4e808g.gif

Spoiler

4e80ta.gif

On 7/1/2023 at 5:29 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

And no news and update about this… sad… i thought we’re gonna see SHJ again on a drama. Soop keep posting Gong Yoo’s whereabouts and then i thought it’s for a drama promotions but nah, i was wrong.. 

I'm waiting patiently for the new drama 'Trunk' news confirmation. Seeing this ..gives me hope. :)

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you post more than 3 tweets/ GIFs in one post. Thanks!
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:
On 3/1/2023 at 10:04 PM, Fabbo said:

gifs previously created by supergirl to support @SweetLullaby 's in 3 years dream(since 2020) for them to act in a movie, it's going to happen, though a drama.. amazing! Unbelievable!

That dream is waaay older than that lol but I loved those gifs (still do) Hope she makes a few more when Trunk starts and she stops being a ninja :ph34r: Can’t wait until they accept it I’m tired of crying over these two ninjas on Twitter :mellow: If they weren’t going to accept, we wouldn’t even hear about so idk what soop is waiting for 

On 7/1/2023 at 2:59 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Wazz up people? Who’s woth me waiting for the RDTK Season 4? I am really hoping for her comeback in this drama! That last scene in s3 left me hanging. 

And by the way, how’s everyone going and doin?  I miss you all here! 

They can’t pull a Baek Suji on Yoon Seojung she already went into the hospital soo im hoping she’ll be in s4 

On 2/27/2023 at 5:46 PM, hola2jin said:

Just realised  SHJ starts following her mum's cafe Ig acc. And its followers increased a lot more.. (before ab 60 plus).:) Must be the charm of SHJ, I guess many fans will start visiting the cafe!

I thought it was random lol so it’s her mom’s cafe??? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gong Yoo And Seo Hyun Jin Confirmed To Star In New Drama “The Trunk”

Gong Yoo And Seo Hyun Jin Confirmed To Star In New Drama “The Trunk”

TV/FILM

Jul 17, 2023

by S. Kim

Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin are confirmed to star in a new drama as a couple!

On July 17, Netflix announced the production of their upcoming drama “The Trunk” along with the casting news of Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin.

Based on a novel of the same name, “The Trunk” is about a matchmaking organization NM that sets up a contract-based marriage life with the spouse one desires. The project will be helmed by PD (producing director) Kim Gyu Tae of “Our Blues,” “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” and “Live” and written by scriptwriter Park Eun Young of “Hwarang.”

Seo Hyun Jin will take on the role of NM’s deputy head Noh In Ji who chooses to stay single even though her career revolves around marriage, and Gong Yoo will play music producer Han Jeong Won who finds himself in an unexpected marriage contract with In Ji through NM after his first marriage fails. One day, when a mysterious trunk is found in a lake, secrets behind the matchmaking service begin to be unveiled.

“The Trunk” will mark the first project that Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin, who are currently under the same agency Management SOOP, will work on together. The drama’s broadcast schedule is yet to be decided. Stay tuned for more updates!

Gong Yoo And Seo Hyun Jin Confirmed To Star In New Drama “The Trunk” | Soompi

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Seo Hyun Jin will take on the role of NM’s deputy head Noh In Ji who chooses to stay single even though her career revolves around marriage, and Gong Yoo will play music producer Han Jeong Won who finds himself in an unexpected marriage contract with In Ji through NM after his first marriage fails. One day, when a mysterious trunk is found in a lake, secrets behind the matchmaking service begin to be unveiled.

She’s gonna be his second wife..Who’s gonna play the first one I wonder. This sounds way mysterious than I anticipated. Maybe he doesn’t know she’s working there ??? 

Drama Thread B)

• Like 1