16 hours ago, justright said:

I don't think we'll be seeing her in a project this 1st half of the year since there are no news of her casting. Perhaps again like last 2 years, the Fall/Autumn period of broadcasting. Do I get the feeling that she's waiting for RDTK 2 ?

Quite possible. I want the same cast though... May be hard getting everyone back together:mellow: 

I hope she doesn't wait that long for another drama. I would love a summer drama tbh :D

• LOL 1

22 hours ago, justright said:

Hey @shjfan23  do you know you're now the owner of the thread and can edit the 1st page & title?  Thanks for taking over.

Oh am I? I’ll do my best to update this page. :D

6 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Quite possible. I want the same cast though... May be hard getting everyone back together:mellow: 

I hope she doesn't wait that long for another drama. I would love a summer drama tbh :D

I hope so! But you’re right, it will be very hard to get everyone on board. YSJ, now have a new drama and it’s reported that HSY has a new drama offer too. Or maybe it will only be SHJ and YYS! :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Super Gal99 said:

Ah uh oh.. who is Jiin? I m not good with remembering Korean names:sweatingbullets::grimace:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ08SizZnphuS1a4cIcCct

They didn't refer to her with her full name so I didn't add it in. Sorry for the confusion ^_^

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Super Gal99 said:

i mean she is seo pretty and nice ...err... i hope there are no perverts/wovles around her

I hope not<_<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I read an article about dramas that are anticipated with 2nd season. RDTK was in it and was rumoured to have its 2nd season in 3 years (idk if it's in 3 years from now on or since the first season ) since the drama is set in a hospital it is easy to explain why some of the characters are missing :mellow: (I HOPE NOT)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hope another news for HJ.

I heard that Jin Kyung will start filming for RDTK2 in the late 2019. (She said on the interview) But Idk who will be a lead for that. Nothing comes out yet. I support any choice of HJ. Im just waiting

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I  saw those pictures too and they are the best pictures ever :rolleyes:. I wonder if these pictures are old or HJ is getting ready for another CF.

SOOP posted these today. Some of the photos are for daenggimoeri (theyve been posted before) According to the blog post, they will upload making video of the shoot later on. I assume we'll know for sure after that^_^

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Forgabriela said:

Hope another news for HJ.

I heard that Jin Kyung will start filming for RDTK2 in the late 2019. (She said on the interview) But Idk who will be a lead for that. Nothing comes out yet. I support any choice of HJ. Im just waiting

Hi! Welcome to HJ's thread! Even though I will support any choice of HJ's project but not too excited if she will be in RDTK2, because I will keep covering my eyes when come to bloody operation scene. :tears: We are all waiting.. and.. waiting for her new drama! 

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

SOOP posted these today. Some of the photos are for daenggimoeri (theyve been posted before) According to the blog post, they will upload making video of the shoot later on. I assume we'll know for sure after that^_^

Oops..! I thought those are old photos for TheFaceShop, Yehwadam's CF! 

And Shideo is so well-behaved! Every HJ fan know about him, he is a famous star too! :D Yeah! Looking forward for the upload making video! :love:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Oops..! I thought those are old photos for TheFaceShop, Yehwadam's CF! 

And Shideo is so well-behaved! Every HJ fan know about him, he is a famous star too! :D Yeah! Looking forward for the upload making video:love:

Thank you!!! I can't keep the brand names in my mind at all.

I think it was shideo's first time (according to blog post) but looks like photographer liked him a lot (he has like 5 pics :lol:

If RDTK doesn't happen, I want another historical drama. It's been 5 years. Side affects of seeing her in a hanbok :P 

• Like 4

Hi

We should go and watch this video 

From the source

They said she visited them , it look like the cold shower I don't the name but I know some player in my country do that for muscles relaxing

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:35 AM, samaf said:

They said she visited them , it look like the cold shower I don't the name but I know some player in my country do that for muscles relaxing

Don't really understand what is that about, but good to know that Hyunjin had tried something interesting to relax herself! :)

Jeon Hye Bin started her holiday now in Spain, Barcelona..! WOW..! Not sure is she alone there?? So they didn't make it to view the aurora, Canada trip!! :( 

• Like 4

Can someone help me? It looks like someone copy one of the Another Oh Hae Young ost. You can listen it here. Could we report it together? I already report it to CJ E&M about it but it's better if there are a lot of report so they will see it. Thank you