Yes!!! Soop has to do something to stand up for Hyun Jin! Hope HJ stay strong physically and emotionally, so that she can well focus on her upcoming project! 

And the male lead for Black Dog is out. It's Ha Joon! I'm not familiar with this actor and he's younger than HJ. Now, I want to hear more good news about HJ!! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super Gal99 said:

:love: omo... was getting lunch and saw uri queen has invaded The Face Shop here :grimace:

So sorray hyunjinies - me busy 'playing' in RL - havent got time to checkin here. 

Will find some time to back read later.

Happy weekend!!:glasses:

Hi @Super Gal99 miss you! :D I have not walk in The Face Shop for donkey's years! Attracted by the poster of HJ, hmm... one of these days I shall take a look at The Face Shop! Thanks for the info! 

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Saw this on IG! Looks like it’s a new one.

Oh! I ever saw this photo on weibo sometime in Mar. The owner of this photo tweeted that Hyun Jin was her father's company model before when she was really young and they did talk to one another. And now HJ is so famous and can't believe she is also her fan! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Oh! I ever saw this photo on weibo sometime in Mar. The owner of this photo tweeted that Hyun Jin was her father's company model before when she was really young and they did talk to one another. And now HJ is so famous and can't believe she is also her fan! 

Thanks for clarifying this. :D

23 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

As we are expecting Soop to do something, article was out already that Hyun Jin made an apolopy for her absence. Can someone post it here what exactly she said! Thanks! 

Ohh, there is? I’ll try to look for it.

Soompi also gave an update about RDTK S2.. and the main leads already spoke up. They haven’t got any offer yet. And looks like the 3 main lead will not star on it. This is too sad! I don’t think it will be get that more attention if they will not have the original cast.

Here’s the part of SHJ’s comment:

Seo Hyun Jin’s agency Management SOOP shared, “She has not received an offer for ‘Romantic Doctor Kim 2’. However, she is currently discussing her appearance in ‘Black Dog’ [working title] as her next production.” The two dramas may be airing at a similar time, making it difficult for the actress to star in the second season if offered.

source: Soompi

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Seo Hyun Jin’s agency Management SOOP shared, “She has not received an offer for ‘Romantic Doctor Kim 2’. However, she is currently discussing her appearance in ‘Black Dog’ [working title] as her next production.” The two dramas may be airing at a similar time, making it difficult for the actress to star in the second season if offered.

Had a feeling this would happen :tears: the second season will probably be about the young doctor kim then...

@shjfan23 Thought she was LDH for a second there :lol: must be the black hair.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Had a feeling this would happen :tears: the second season will probably be about the young doctor kim then...

@shjfan23 Thought she was LDH for a second there :lol: must be the black hair.

Looks like that will be the story. Then I’m no longer hyped about it! Lol!!

And seems like Soop is still not confirming her new drama ‘Black Dog’. I will patiently wait for it!

Lol!! :lol: Yeah, she looks like LDH with the side view. 

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

As we are expecting Soop to do something, article was out already that Hyun Jin made an apolopy for her absence. Can someone post it here what exactly she said! Thanks! 

I tried to look for it, but failed! Maybe it’s not true?

• Thanks 1

The responses from Korean are still good regarding SHJ and RDTK that they want to see her in it even though there are slightly negative comments regarding the tax things. I hope it's not a big deal and they will forget this misunderstanding soon. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

On 5/13/2019 at 12:19 PM, hola2jin said:

SOOP hasn't said anything regarding the matter and she hasn't apologized or talked about it either. Or am I blind??? :sweatingbullets:

I think they didn't want to fuel the hate comments and waited for it to wind down since she's in talks for a new drama.

@whatsmyname52  I am so surprised she didn't receive any offers from RDTK tho. I missed barley tea couple :tears: 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

SOOP hasn't said anything regarding the matter and she hasn't apologized or talked about it either. Or am I blind??? :sweatingbullets:

I think they didn't want to fuel the hate comments and waited for it to wind down since she's in talks for a new drama.

You can check out this site www.topstarnews.net, dated on May 13th. It's in Korean language, don't know why uncle google didn't translate for me! :unsure:

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

You can check out this site www.topstarnews.net, dated on May 13th. It's in Korean language, don't know why uncle google didn't translate for me! :unsure:

Sooooo I did a little bit of digging and found 4 articles that use the same apology sentence which is odd. Even her instagram photos get more media coverage. SOOP apologized on the same day according to these 4 articles :huh: . I'll post a translation for you all tho.

Seo Hyun-jin's management forest official explained, "She couldn't attend the National Tax Service due to her health reasons. Not only the actress herself but also the agency is very sorry for not being able to fulfill the promised schedule."

I don't know anymore I'm just glad people forgot about it quickly :lol:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Seo Hyun-jin's management forest official explained, "She couldn't attend the National Tax Service due to her health reasons. Not only the actress herself but also the agency is very sorry for not being able to fulfill the promised schedule."

I don't know anymore I'm just glad people forgot about it quickly :lol:

Thanks for this! Hopefully, it will die down before the news for her new drama! 

• Like 1

@Super Gal99 Thanks for the muah..muah.. gif Hyun Jin with YYS, but I'm shy to watch it! :blush:

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, shjfan23 said:

HJ’s Mukbang :blush:

Haha.. since when HJ doing Mukbang! Oh, it's Oh Hae Young! And the weibo fan is so sweet still wish OHY happy birthday!:D

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:29 PM, SweetLullaby said:

Presenting you with Han Segye's Private Life because SHJ is in master ninja mode rn :lol: I've found so many parodies but this one is fairly new so I'm assuming you guys haven't seen it yet :ph34r:

Thanks! Nice fusion! Really enjoy it!:)

8 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

This is what we need right now! Happy Monday everyone!!:blush:

Yeah! You are right, I need it! It's a happy Monday! Hyun Jin is so adorable, plus the white meow meow! :w00t: Hope we'll have update of her new drama soon!:unsure:

• LOL 1