8 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

If the production really want to have all the original casts, they will do their best to align all the stars! LOL!!! I think RDTK 2 will no longer revolve on HSK's character and he might just have a small role on it. 

I love to see HJ with RMR and have a different character. But I also want to see her on RDTK 2. I hope Soop will have the best decision for HJ. 

If the second season is based on the new hospital that Doctor Kim had been planning in RDTK, it wouldn't work if HSK isn't going to be in it. I would only like HJ in it if she got more screen time as I was wanting to see more of her character Yoon Seo Jung.

It would great to see HJ in a drama with RMR, hopefully it will be well written to compliment the stellar acting that we know these two will deliver. 

• Like 3

Really nice article on Soompi, I only copied where HJ is mentioned.

12 K-Drama Couples That Exude The Best Chemistry

May 2, 2019

One of the most exciting parts about K-dramas is finding out who the two main leads are. When the two leads are super popular, the only thing you can really hope for is that the chemistry is there. It’s tragic, really, when there’s a lot of anticipation surrounding the main leads and then when the series starts, there’s not even a flicker of that spark. Most of the time, the success and popularity of a K-series ride a lot on how well the main leads connect. Here’s a look at 12 drama couples who had the best chemistry!

Warning: Minor spoilers for the dramas below.

Seo Hyun Jin and Eric Mun in “Another Oh Hae Young”

Another Oh Hae Young” is a drama that involved a lot of tears and passion, so it’s obvious that the two main leads have to engage in a lot of chemistry. The pain and anguish that Oh Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) experiences after falling in love with Park Do Kyung (Eric Mun), only to realize that he had her confused with another Oh Hae Young, is devastating. But, it doesn’t stop the two from embarking on a serious passion-filled romance.

another-oh-hae-young.jpg

There are a lot of fights and drama in this series. The level of intensity between the two characters definitely calls for some chemistry, which is exactly what Seo Hyun Jin and Eric Mun were flawlessly able to exude. The kiss scenes were especially intense.

another-oh-hae-young.gif
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Really nice article on Soompi, I only copied where HJ is mentioned.

I totally agree. OHY and PDK were really special. Very natural and relatable. I came back to KDrama world because of them! :lol:

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:49 AM, Super Gal99 said:

Ehhh... ooiyoo.. u sound like .. my big fan haha~ -> :mask:u wanna eat me for Supper:sweatingbullets: (ah juz teasing - i am still trying to get used to your unique way of quoting usernames:tounge_xd:)  

Oh Gosh talk about fan:grimace::glasses: u feeling the heat lately ya? :wacko: 

Come letz steal uri queen's fan (plus that assistant to help carry the fan for us heeee...)

Mianhae @Super Gal99 ..will not eat you for supper..haha.. But just remembered the kaya toast set picture you posted before, lured me drooling!:w00t: Oh yes! The heat was killing me...chingu! How can we steal uri queen's fan!! What if she starts filming during the summer, she needs it so much! Andeh! Andeh….. :D

@SweetLullaby @jakey09 @LifesLikeThat and @shjfan23 you guys really love RDTK! I ever read that the OCN drama Han Suk Kyu is taking only has 8 episode. But the recent news, I can't find any mention how many ep anymore. May be there is changes or I have mixed up with other drama. And his drama is going premiere in July, still possible for him to make it for RDTK 2. I doubt Hyun Jin is able, may be a yes for cameo... :unsure:

I came across a comment that Black Dog is boring! :rolleyes: Hmm... probably this person doesn't like a school drama. I deemed that it's too early to say, but ironically why I start to worry about the rating... Whatever, as long as HJ is starring in it, can't wait to watch and be enthralled by her acting again! :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

SHJ was unable to attend on today’s ceremony as an Ambassador for the National Tax Service because she is sick. I hope she gets well soon!!!!

Omo…. I've been anticipating for this event and....:bawling: The word SICK really put a lot of us into worried mode! :tears: I hope she is just having woman's problem... PMS! :sweatingbullets: Wonder is she still the Ambassador since she was absented for the ceremony? Hope she recovered very soon!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Omo…. I've been anticipating for this event and....:bawling: The word SICK really put a lot of us into worried mode! :tears: I hope she is just having woman's problem... PMS! :sweatingbullets: Wonder is she still the Ambassador since she was absented for the ceremony? Hope she recovered very soon!

Don’t worry, she’s still one of the ambassadors. They will not get her out just because she missed the ceremony.

It’s just so sad seeing negative comments about her absence. Others are saying it’s because she got plastic surgery. Just so absurd! Others are really putting someone down! Can they just wish her well?!:tears::tears::tears:

5 hours ago, jakey09 said:

What happened to my love... is she sick? :tears:

According to news outlets, yes she’s sick. But we don’t need to worry too much. We know Hyun Jin is very careful with her health. It might just be a simple sick. 

• Sad 3

Mentioning yall because i need you to read it @jakey09 @hola2jin @shjfan23 @whatsmyname52 The thing is, this even thingy was set for april 18th and she wanted them to postpone then she called and told she couldn't attend right before the event on may 9??? So people are accusing her of being disrespectful.... so obvious they dont know her but im sooo worried she must have been extremely sick otherwise why wouldn't she go?? really? They just take a few pictures it's not even that hard. I can't believe people imply she's slacking off.

Oh that plastic  surgery comments... That would mean she doesn't know her own schedule which is impossible lol

@whatsmyname52 the articles trended on naver??? Yikes.... I've just checked the news no wonder the COMMENTS were so poisonous 

• Like 3

Postponing last second or few days ... doesn’t health come first? I find this all so baffling! I don’t care about any of it ... for me the woman’s health is most important. Shouldn’t people be worrying about her health rather than the bloody event? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Mentioning yall because i need you to read it @jakey09 @hola2jin @shjfan23 @whatsmyname52 The thing is, this even thingy was set for april 18th and she wanted them to postpone then she called and told she couldn't attend right before the event on may 9??? So people are accusing her of being disrespectful.... so obvious they dont know her but im sooo worried she must have been extremely sick otherwise why wouldn't she go?? really? They just take a few pictures it's not even that hard. I can't believe people imply she's slacking off.

Yeah! I read that news article. I didn't know she's the one who requested to postponed that event last April. And saying that she's not able to attend at the last minute will really cause a lot of negative comments. I hope Soop will clear things up. As soon as I read the news, I can't help but think of different things. But mostly I'm also worried about her. Hope she's doing fine. :tears:

• Like 2

There is a Chinese saying that goes "Do not sprinkle salt on one's wound", that's how I feel about the negative comments on HJ! :angry: Hope the people from the National Tax Service understand HJ situation and be kind to her, not just annoyed by her absence. Have faith HJ is coping well. She has Koo Hye Sun whom she often in contact with and many close friends like Jeon Hye Bin, MoonJiIn, Lee.. and many others will definitely give her lots of encouragement!! No worry..no worry.. HJ will be all fine! :)

• Like 2

Poor HJ, I am concerned that she is not in very good health if she asked for the the ceremony to be postponed and then cancel her appearance at the last minute. It is very sad to hear that netizens are leaving negative comments about the situation when they have no idea what someone is going through. 

It's time for Soop Manangement to do their job by standing up for their artist and release a statement to stop any negative press and shut the nasty netizens up so that HJ can rest and recover in peace.

• Like 3

Yes i hope soop will stand for her and clear up this misunderstanding, but until now, soop doesnt do anything and  this reduced my trust to soop. Fortunately these news slowly dissapear now. But the happy side, many koreans still believe and support her. I hope she will overcome this beautifully, and i hope her recovery soon.:wub:

• Like 3

I'm very mad at Soop , right now 

What agency this , that make her artist in trouble , now I'm thinking that they want distroy her career and her reputation , no drama no movie as they promised , now trouble , and no clarification no defense ,f... them 

For those bad comments it's normal thing from Korean we know that , that their normal , but no reaction from her company is bad act , before they reacted just for bad comments about one of their artist but for Hyunjin they don't care , she should change this bad agency , her previous company was more professional .

• Like 3