Quantcast

Of course he is!! :lol: I hope he earns a lot of money so that he can do the kind of projects he wants!

• Like 3

@Noor90

OMG DEAR NOOR, IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE ABSENCE, ACTUALLY NOT THAT ABSENCE, JUST IM LAZY TO LOGIN INTO SOOMPI AND I DIDNT FOLLOW ANY SOOMPI DRAMA'S THREAD. Im just tired after work, and I used the remaining energy to watch drama then sleep. What a boring routine. =).

BTW when is the wedding? or im late into the party? I hope everything is OK?

Yeah I saw the new movie news, I hope he accept it....cause last time I check, he still considering the script.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2018 at 4:21 AM, aisling said:

Ooooopppppaaaaa, are you still shooting those never ending CFs??? :bawling:

Gong yoo is gradually becoming Wonbin 2.0. Sobs

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:04 AM, tok-soompi said:

@2handsintertwined, i think GY really need a new project and you will feel better.  Any news of his potential movies?

I think you're right :). So I don't believe have any news on GY's movies. I will wait for him. I know I'm not a long-time fan. I will always love him. Why? He's my coffee prince. Can I share something personal with you? So I'm taking a break :).

I want to share something with you. It's under the spoiler for you:

Spoiler

I am so unhappy...Am I leaving GY? NO!!!!! NEVER!!!! He's my coffee prince, right? :). And he makes my heart beat really really fast!  And I love his smile!

So I know GY isn't your bias. I believe I met you here in GY's page/forum/thread. I will always think, "She/he is so kind." :D. I will never forget you. And I am happy I met you here in GY's page/forum/thread. I know I'm really really shy. And I put my best wig on for you. And GY is here too :).

So here is my picture:

r9fSjY0.jpg

Love, Nemo :wub::heart::blush:

Edit:

Spoiler

I hope you are having a good day/night tok-soompi :D 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
i should edit this!
  • Like 2

What GY project do I want?

1. So...GY no more zombies, please :(

Related image

credit to owner (Train to Busan, 2016)

2. You are always sad.

Image result for man and a woman gong yoo gif

Image result for man and a woman gong yoo gif

(A Man and a Woman, 2016)credit to owner

3. You're always unhappy

tumblr_oqvliggKz01w4ttd5o1_400.gif

credit to owner (Age of Shadows, 2016)

• Like 2

Like @katakwasabi said he is really turning into Won Bin 2.0!! :lol: We will only get breadcrumbs (read - Discovery, Kanu, SSG, Body Shop, Asus, iLoom, Coway, Epigram.... pics) now and then! 

Anyone has the Kanu October wallpaper? 

• LOL 2

I think this is his best hair.

a374f194ccb90da76c6cd4d15c23a633.jpg

credit to owner 

@katakwasabi Hello! I’m sorry to bother you. I think you said GY is turning into Won Bin. What do you mean? :)

Edited by 2handsintertwined
Edit :)
  • Like 1

Gong Yoo agreed to star in a movie!!!

Gong Yoo To Star In New Film Led By “Architecture 101” Director

Oct 11, 2018
by E. Cha

Gong Yoo is finally making his return to the silver screen!

On October 11, the producers of the upcoming film “Seo Bok” (working title) confirmed that Gong Yoo would be starring in the movie. The actor will be working together with director Lee Yong Joo, who is best-known for his 2012 hit romance “Architecture 101.”

“Seo Bok” is an action thriller that will tell the story of the world’s first human clone, Seo Bok, and the many different forces who want to capture him in order to uncover the secret to eternal life. Gong Yoo will star as Ki Heon, a former intelligence agent who finds himself caught up in this perilous chase.

The film will mark Gong Yoo’s first acting project since his hit tvN drama “Goblin,” which ended in January 2017.

“Seo Bok,” which is currently in the process of finalizing its full cast, is scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

Are you excited to see Gong Yoo in this new movie? Leave your thoughts below!

Source from Soompi

• Like 2

16 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Gong Yoo agreed to star in a movie!!!

Oct 11, 2018
by E. Cha

Gong Yoo is finally making his return to the silver screen!

On October 11, the producers of the upcoming film “Seo Bok” (working title) confirmed that Gong Yoo would be starring in the movie. The actor will be working together with director Lee Yong Joo, who is best-known for his 2012 hit romance “Architecture 101.”

“Seo Bok” is an action thriller that will tell the story of the world’s first human clone, Seo Bok, and the many different forces who want to capture him in order to uncover the secret to eternal life. Gong Yoo will star as Ki Heon, a former intelligence agent who finds himself caught up in this perilous chase.

The film will mark Gong Yoo’s first acting project since his hit tvN drama “Goblin,” which ended in January 2017.

“Seo Bok,” which is currently in the process of finalizing its full cast, is scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

Are you excited to see Gong Yoo in this new movie? Leave your thoughts below!

Source from Soompi

Yay!  Good news and about time!  On the other hand, during his hiatus I discovered many other actors and actresses who are worthy and entertaining.  I have now seen over 150 Korean dramas and movies.  Even when I travel, Viki and Drama Fever are available so I can get my fix!  I am pleased that Gong Yoo will be back.  I would love to understand his psyche!  Is it too much to hope that this movie will have a bit of romance and a great actress closer to his age than the last time?...No matter what, good luck to Gong Yoo!

• Like 3

I doubt there will be romance in his movie Seo Bok. But you never know!!

As per Asianwiki this is the plot:

Ki-Hun (Gong Yoo) is an ex-agent of the intelligence agency. Seo Bok is the first human clone ever and he possesses the secret for eternal life. Ki-Hun gets involved in dangerous situations due to several forces who want to take possession of Seo Bok.

It will be a modern adaptation of the story of Xu Fu.

• Like 2

When GY started working he really work hard!  Another news of him accepting a new film co star with his "wifey" as her husband.  :wub:

Jung Yu Mi And Gong Yoo To Reunite For Film Based On Best-Selling Novel

Oct 17, 2018
by DY_Kim

Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi will be acting together for the third time!

On October 17, it was confirmed that they will be starring in “Kim Ji Young, Born in ’82” (literal translation) based on the popular novel.

Jung Yu Mi will play Kim Ji Young, an ordinary woman in her 30s who one day suddenly turns into other people like her mother and sister. Gong Yoo plays Jung Dae Hyun, Kim Ji Young’s husband. As he sees the changes that Kim Ji Young goes through, he begins to understand her life and concerns more.

This will be Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi’s third time working together after “Silenced” and “Train to Busan.” Directed by talented rookie Kim Do Young, the movie is scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

Credit the above to Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

When GY started working he really work hard!  Another news of him accepting a new film co star with his "wifey" as her husband.  :wub:

Jung Yu Mi And Gong Yoo To Reunite For Film Based On Best-Selling Novel

Oct 17, 2018
by DY_Kim

Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi will be acting together for the third time!

On October 17, it was confirmed that they will be starring in “Kim Ji Young, Born in ’82” (literal translation) based on the popular novel.

Jung Yu Mi will play Kim Ji Young, an ordinary woman in her 30s who one day suddenly turns into other people like her mother and sister. Gong Yoo plays Jung Dae Hyun, Kim Ji Young’s husband. As he sees the changes that Kim Ji Young goes through, he begins to understand her life and concerns more.

This will be Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi’s third time working together after “Silenced” and “Train to Busan.” Directed by talented rookie Kim Do Young, the movie is scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

Credit the above to Soompi

HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMGGGG

THIS IS REALLLL

i cant believe it!!

1st with the MyQ exhibition, now movie together

GY surprised so much me these days

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMGGGG

THIS IS REALLLL

i cant believe it!!

1st with the MyQ exhibition, now movie together

GY surprised so much me these days

I'm so excited about GY's 2 new movies, especially the one with Jung Yumi! I'm wondering if they are really a couple in real life :)

• Like 3

Hi, i miss u all & miss GY oppa 

I can't believe my eyes gy is coming back with 2 movies , finally gy achieved his goal to act with yumi as a couple not strangers:phew: , also i'm so proud of him cuz he chose this movie although the focus on female lead "yumi" not him . He's a good person & actor :wub: 

Also, I waiting for gy & yumi real marriage news B)

• Like 4