Quantcast

@neayein welcome in gy page i hope you enjoy reading all pages ,i did the same when i started following gy . I'm sorry i don't have any links to watch screen or any old dramas. If u want to watch other dramas or movies ,you can watch big , goblin. His movies are good too like "finding mr destiny , the suspect , train to busan , age of shadows. 

• Like 3

@staygold @alohagongyoo i read your discussion  about gy movie "Man and Woman" for me it's one of his best performance  . I believed him , i felt his pain . His struggle between his emotions & his responsibility towards his wife, his daughter. I loved his performance ,Also i am glad gy achieved his goal & acted with jeon do yeon "she's the best korean actress. 

I apologize to everyone here especially@2handsintertwined  after my marriage i lost all my passwords i couldn't log in soompi, facebook acc , instagram:(. But i'm glad i could log in here. Also i'm so busy i don't have time to log in daily like before , i can't update his news like before. 

@lkgy99 welcome back to gy page thanks for updating his page:wub:

• Like 4

D0jeHZCVAAAjSmi.jpg

Gong Yoo For iloom

• Like 3

some fans sent coffee truck to support gong yoo & yumi new movie 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Park Bo Gum Confirmed To Star Alongside Gong Yoo In New Film About Human Cloning

Park Bo Gum Confirmed To Star Alongside Gong Yoo In New Film About Human Cloning

Park Bo Gum will be joining Gong Yooon the big screen!

On March 4, it was confirmed that Park Bo Gum will be joining the upcoming film “Seo Bok” (tentative title), which he had previously been in talks for.

This will be the actor’s first film in four years since “China Town,” and he will be acting alongside Gong Yoo. “Seo Bok” will tell the story of Ki Heon (Gong Yoo), a former intelligence agent who crosses paths with mankind’s first human clone Seo Bok and becomes caught up in dangerous incidents involving several forces who are on the hunt to possess it.

Park Bo Gum will play the role of Seo Bok, the first human clone. This will be the first time a Korean film centers around human cloning, and the film will be led by “Architecture 101” director Lee Yong Joo, so anticipation is already high for what will come. The teaming up of Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum is one that can’t be missed.

“Seo Bok” is set to begin filming in April.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307535wpp/park-bo-gum-confirmed-to-star-alongside-gong-yoo-in-new-film-about-human-cloning

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Gong Yoo For iloom

• Like 4

D00Ile6U0AA7s_H.jpg

D00Ile7VsAEVUim.jpg

D00Ile7UcAAvXhe.jpg

D00Ile6VYAESZp0.jpg

Gong Yoo For Iloom

• Like 3
  • Love 1

D00IvDtUcAAgnZ1.jpg

D00IvDvU4AAueb6.jpg

D00IvDsUwAExvD4.jpg

D00IvDsU4AI1igY.jpg

Gong Yoo For iloom

• Like 4

1 hour ago, autumnight said:

Hi Fans of Gong Yoo... I've created a thread for the movie Seo Bok here:  

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/432940-upcoming-movie-2019-seo-bok-서복-park-bo-gum-gong-yoo-filming-starts-in-april/

If there's anything you want me to add into the first or second posts, please pm me :D

Thank u for opening a thread for seo bok , i'll try to help u to update it & try to share updates too

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2019 at 11:58 PM, Noor90 said:

@neayein welcome in gy page i hope you enjoy reading all pages ,i did the same when i started following gy . I'm sorry i don't have any links to watch screen or any old dramas. If u want to watch other dramas or movies ,you can watch big , goblin. His movies are good too like "finding mr destiny , the suspect , train to busan , age of shadows. 

Thanks! :Dwow, I typed a detailed message here last day but seems like it was not posted somehow...:((

Being busy with exams I can't watch much of GY these days. :tears: but I did watch Screen on SBS mobile app, in Korean. With my limited knowledge of the language I understood about 30% of what was being said:sweatingbullets: However, I think I understood what was being shown :tounge_xd: And I watched OFD too. Although I like his current, mature looks more but it's still nice to get to know how he used to look and act when he just started. 

I'm starting to think that my dear actor preferred characters with a sad story and he plays those roles so well that I too end up feeling quite sad. It happened to me even when I watched Biscuit Teacher...

Thanks a lot for the suggestions! :)I will watch Goblin next when I get time... I wished there were English subtitles to his old interview vids... 

Edited by neayein
  • Like 3

@neayeingood luck sis in your exams , focus on your study now &  after finishing your exams you can watch all gy works. Also I envy you, i can't understand korean may be i can understand only 3%-_- so i can't watch any of gy works without sub. I think you 'll like goblin. Try to watch his movies too. I agree with u i feel gy likes characters with sad stories you'll feel it more if you watched goblin or big . Usually i cry when i see gy cries on screen. I can't hold my tears. I feel his emotions & his sadness. That's why i like gy when he plays emotional characters more than cold characters 

• Like 3

Discovery Expedition 2019 Spring/Summer

• Like 4

D0c9PVUU0AAD-q5.jpg

D0c9PVWUwAEXzbt.jpg

D0c9PVVUwAAmtPX.jpg

Spoiler

D0c9TA4UcAAfUB5.jpg

D0c9TA4VAAAhsM4.jpgD0c9TA7U4AIsq6k.jpg

D0fJOGYVsAAD9g9.jpg

D0fJOGbU0AEoCgs.jpg

D0fJOGXVYAA_zh5.jpg

D0fJv3QVYAA5XNy.jpg

D0fJv3SUcAAfn5c.jpg

D0fJv3SU8AAapDn.jpg

D0fJ3X5U4AAwLw3.jpg

D0fJ3X3U0AA7m0W.jpg

D0fJ3X3U4AADP-h.jpg

Epigram SS 2019

• Like 4

Gong yoo has new CF

GY for Hite Jinro's new larger brand Terra:An Excellent beer made from Australian Golden Triangle (AGT) malt.The sub brand dubbed terra will hit domestic  stores on March 21

• Like 4