Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Him and Dean Fujioka are my favorite Japanese boys as of right now.

But I feel like... a pedophile lusting after Miura, although he's only 2 years younger than me.

But then again, I would SO get arrested just to be with him- tee hee.

Guest sylviya

miura haruma<3

hes one of the few asians i actually approve of with blonde hair. *along with jaejoong cough*

i kinda hated his hair in Gokusen 3 but it kinda grew on me because Miura Haruma pretty much makes everything look good.... :ph34r:

when I saw the picture of Miura Haruma's hair in Crows Zero II, I immediately thought of Donghae from Super Junior LOL! its pretty similiar with the blonde layer on top..

90_0_0.jpg20071015173958.jpg

and then i'll just pic spam with random pictures from Koizora or his photobook haha XD

0007zqe8.jpg

3651be3d639e80_full.jpg

45.jpg

CopyofMiuraHarumaPhotobook-Tabun079.jpg

MiuraHarumaPhotobook-Tabun018.jpg

MiuraHarumaPhotobook-Tabun019.jpg

aa3b263f4c1e81e254e7233xv2.jpg

c4d62f958461c3187bf48098.jpg

I apologise if i killed/lagged anyones computer? D:

Oguri Shun 1 against 149 brawl in Crows Zero 2 filming

nd4sw9.jpg

Lead actor Oguri Shun (25), recently ended filming for Crows Zero 2 (directed by Miike Takashi, opens next year). The filming which took place in Tsuchiura City, Ibaraki Prefecture ended in a climax fight scene where Oguri faced 149 opponents. As the character Oguri plays, Takaya Genji, graduates from Suzuran High School, Oguri is also graduating from this series where he has appeared twice. "It was a dream team. I did it with the intention of giving it my all," he said, without regrets.

Wearing iron-tipped boots which weigh a little less than 1kg, he alone confronts 149 people from his rival school. It's the scene Takaya marches boldly into. Oguri charges at full speed and attacks the masses of shaved heads. The staff and other cast members could be heard saying "Scary~" and "Amazing~". Even when the scene was re-shot at different angles and distances many times over, the tension in Oguri remains unchanged. This scene started at 8 in the morning, and continued well into sunset.

This appearance will be his last one for the series. "I wanted to walk away from it with a bang," he said. Oguri trained at the boxing gym every 3 days and also did weights. The surroundings also played a part in the change in his physical appearance as they had to overcome the grueling heat of filming through August.

Yamada Takayuki, Takaoka Sousuke and Kiritani Kenta from the first movie returns in the cast. Miura Haruma (18) makes his appearance this time. Oguri commented,"Guys in the late 20s like us can't keep on doing this. It's better to hand it over to the next generation." Miura said,"I definitely want to be a part of the next generation of Crows. I want to see what Oguri-san has." He will surely succeed in the Crows spirit Oguri has created.

source: nikkansports

translations: unleashthegeek

Credit: meoinkie2 @AF

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

Immortal Angel Thanks so much for the Crows update. you have NO IDEA how excited I am for this sequel (too bad I can't watch it in theatres here in Canada). Oguri Shun, Miura Haruma and Crows Zero are some of my most favoritest things in this world. So it was a great day when I heard Miura was gonna be in the sequel cast.

can't wait!!!!! :D

I love Haruma Miura!

The first time i got to know him was from Gokusen 3.

I thought he was cute and slowly he grew on me. LOL.

Koizora was a good movie too!

Ah Kami-sama... I can go to jail for this boy. <3 I can't even call him a guy, he's soooo young! [illegal in Japan, right?] But he's just too hot and talented, and he really does look mature for his age. I want to kidnap him and raise him until he's legal and I can marry him, hahahah!! I watched Gokusen 3 for my favorite Hey! Say! Best boy, Takaki-kun, but I ended up falling in love with Haru-kun--he really shined in that drama.

I really should watch his other work. Maybe not 14 Sai no Haha since I don't like what little of it I've seen, but some of the other stuff anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest supsamantha

I recently started Bloody Monday.

I got totally creeped out at the beginning but I completely overcame it with Haruma's existence :)

This drama is actually pretty good!

He looks amazing in Bloody Monday.

I just find some of the people in the drama hard to understand.

You can never tell who's good and who isn't. loll

Guest supsamantha

^ Aww I want to watch that drama so badly.. I wonder who's subbing it.

I honestly think it's a really good story.

I like it mostly cause of Miura Haruma though :)

He just looks so amazing in it. <3

Archived