(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest __laine

OMG YES!!! I AM DEFINITELY WATCHING THIS. i chose not to watch the taiwanese one just because the girl didn't portray mizuki like how i wanted her to be. this one has oguri though!! and the girl doesn't seem too tomboy-ish so yayy. i'm excited!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linhkawaii

Considered all perspective actresses in Japan nowadays, who would look like a boy enough? Probably no one, so too bad Linh, Maki gets this roles :D

And I love Kimura Ryo lol

Guest UNINSPIRED.

OMG. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! I'll be back with translations of the Japanese articles since no one has done it yet. BUT OMG. OGURI SHUN. <3 I CAN'T WAIT. <3

Oh my!!! so it IS confirm. This is one of the best new that I've heard for age (well since the come back of HanaDan). But anyway, I hope they'll stick with the cast cuz Oguri Shun fit with the character just PERFECT. I really can't imagine anybody else for the role of Sano beside Shun. He's just PERFECT...look at his legs. Who else could beat him. I'm so glad they decide to make a live action for this manga since the Taiwainese one fail to impress me. The girl in there keep getting on my nerve. And Horikita Maki is such a lucky girl, she has he chance to act with all my idols ^_^ This is definately a must watch this summer.

Guest Maia-chan

I think they are changing the name of the drama from 'Hanazakari no Kimitach e' to 'Ikemen Paradise'. Someone correct me if i'm wrong... :sweatingbullets:

'Ikemen Paradise' is the tagline...The title will look like this:

HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI E ~IKEMEN PARADISE~

Guest ponkie

I thought people were just pulling my legs when they said Shun was rumored to play Sano. :w00t: But he is going to play Sano! Not that I'm a big fan of the manga (never read it really) or Sano, but more on the fact that this will be Shun first leading role! I don't count Shinichi. I'm super excited for him! Another manga adaptation I'm looking forward to next season.

awesome.. i like the leads :D

lol it's so weird first tw does the drama.. then JPN follows. i won't be surprised if there will be a jpn version of devil beside you..

i can't wait :D

maki as mitzuki is doeable. i think she's closer to what the manga was going for.. same with shun as sano. he has that look...

Mizushima Hiro- whoa.... that guy's hot (from the pics). I hope he's a great actor.

Guest UNINSPIRED.

花ざかりの君たちへ

~イケメン♂パラダイス~

NEWS & TRANSLATIONS & PICTURES

Okay, I didn't have a lot of time (haha and my vocabulary isn't that great - I haven't been studying) so the translations aren't perfect. You can take my translations out of soompi ONLY if you leave the full credits intact.

TRANSLATED NEWS

7月3日(火)スタートのフジテレビ系火曜9時ドラマが堀北真希さん主演の『花ざかりの君たちへ~イケメン♂パラダイス~』(仮)に決定しました。原作は白泉社「花とゆめ」で1996年から2004年まで連載された人気コミック。単行本は全 23巻発売され、1300万部の売り上げ。これは少女コミックとしては異例の売り上げで、そして現在もまだ売れ続けています。

いま注目の「華(ファ)流」の台湾ではすでに2006年11月~2007年3月までドラマ化され、空前の大ヒットを記録!2006年度(1~12月)北京語ドラマ最高視聴率と平均視聴率で見事1位を獲得しています。

主演の堀北真希さんが演じるのは、アメリカ育ちの帰国子女・芦屋瑞稀(あしや・みずき)。瑞稀は、中学生時代に、将来を有望視されていた走り高跳びの選手・小栗旬さん演じる佐野泉(さの・いずみ)に一目惚れ。しかし、佐野はある事件をきっかけに跳ぶことを辞めていました。瑞稀はそんな彼をもう一度跳ばせたい一心で、髪の毛をばっさり切り、分厚いベストで胸をつぶして男子生徒になりすまし、佐野の通う全寮制男子校に編入を決意!しかも佐野と同室で生活することになります。その一方で、生田斗真さん演じるサッカー部員の中津秀一(なかつ・しゅういち)とも親しくなり、3人は親友になるのです。しかし、中津はいつしか瑞稀に恋心を抱くようになり、また佐野も…。

男が男に恋?!乙女の男装入学が巻き起こす大混乱と大波乱…!

はたして瑞稀は女だとバレずに学園生活を送れるのでしょうか?

そして瑞稀と佐野の恋の行方は!?

水嶋ヒロさん、山本裕典さん、岡田将生さん、木村了さんなど、今注目のイケメンがたくさん出演予定!

そんな「イケメン」を追いかけるカメラマン役に紺野まひるさん、瑞稀の本当の姿を知る良き理解者で男性にしか興味のない保健室教諭役で上川隆也さんも出演します。

超強力キャストが勢揃いした、究極の学園青春ラブコメディーの登場です!!

On July 3rd, Fuji Telecasting Co. will begin broadcasting the 9:00 dorama Hanazakari no Kimitachi e starring Horikita Maki. The story is based on the popular comic that was serialized from 1996 to 2004. All 23 volumes of the book sold thirteen million copies. These sales have been exceptional and it still continues to sell well today. Even the drama version in Taiwan, which aired from November 2006 to March 2007, has captured an unprecedented amount of attention! In 2006, it was the drama that received the highest audience rating and average audience rating.

Ashiya Mizuki (Horikita Maki) is a girl of American upbringing who falls in love with Sano Izumi (Oguri Shun), a promising high jumper with a level of talent that is rare for junior high school students, after seeing him jump. However, due to a certain incident, Sano quits high jump. Wanting to make him jump again, Mizuki cuts her hair and hides her chest, becoming a male student in order to gain admission to the dormitory that Sano attends. Futhermore, she becomes his roommate! She also becomes friends with Nakatsu Shuichi (Ikuta Toma) of the soccer team and the three become friends. However, Nakatsu and Sano eventually come to love Mizuki...

A man loving a man? The confusion and mayhem that is caused by the crossdressing...!

Blah blah blah.. this doesn't really say much. It just goes on to talk about the rest of the cast. If you'd like it translated, just say so. I'll come back and do it.. eventually.

With this super powerful cast, the ultimate appearance of a school life romantic comedy!!

ENGLISH NEWS

The rumors of a live-action "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" series have finally been confirmed. The drama, which has been given the subtitle "Ikemen Paradise," will air every Tuesday at 9:00pm on Fuji TV, starting on July 3. Maki Horikita, Shun Oguri, and Toma Ikuta have been cast in major roles.

The drama is based on the popular manga of the same name by Hisaya Nakajo, which has already been dramatized in Taiwan. Horikita plays the protagonist Mizuki Ashiya, a Japanese girl in the U.S. who one day sees the young athlete Izumi Sano (Oguri) compete in the high jump on television. She begins to idolize him, and decides to move to Japan to attend the same school as him. However, Izumi goes to an all-boys school, so Mizuki disguises herself as a boy to achieve her dream of being with her idol.

Toma plays the part of Shuichi Nakatsu, a classmate and friend of Mizuki and Izumi.

PICTURES

ew051104048gr6sc4.jpg

Maki Horikita

normal11ed9.jpg

Oguri Shun

11365748720xx3.jpg

Toma Ikuta

Translation Credits: Jun @ v!shock forums (aka me)

News Sources: TokyoGraph, Sanspo, FujiTV

Guest Maia-chan

awesome.. i like the leads :D

lol it's so weird first tw does the drama.. then JPN follows. i won't be surprised if there will be a jpn version of devil beside you..

i can't wait :D

maki as mitzuki is doeable. i think she's closer to what the manga was going for.. same with shun as sano. he has that look...

Mizushima Hiro- whoa.... that guy's hot (from the pics). I hope he's a great actor.

Yup, Hiro Mizushima is pretty cool actor. He's in Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikatta drama special earlier this year, playing the lead...I think we have a thread of that around here.

Guest Melyxcious

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

OMFG I'M AM SO EFFING EXCITED LIKE... LIKE

AHHHH OMFG AHAHAHAHA

I SO CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS T_______T

and I LOVEEEE THE LEADS 8DDD

Maki looks like a better Mizuki than Ella in the TW version :x

[[i can't stand ella omfggggggg +___+]]

I can't wait and YES. Oguri Shun! AHHHH!!

I am so effing spazzy T____T;;;

-cries-

Can't wait can't wait can't wait yes omfg TT.TT

Guest itonobara

A Japanese drama version of Hana Kimi has been confirmed! It will be released this summer, and stars Oguri Shun and Horikita Maki.

HK.jpg

Info:

*Title: 花ざかりの君たちへ

* Title (Romaji): Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

* Tagline: イケメン♂パラダイス / Ikemen Paradise

* Format: Renzoku

* Genre: High school Romance, Comedy

* Episodes: ?

* Viewership ratings: ?

* Broadcast network: Fuji TV

* Broadcast period: 2007-Jul-03 to 2007-Sep

* Air time: Tuesday 21:00

Hana Kimi Will Be Subbed By B.o.n. FunSubs!!!

B.O.N. FunSub's Page

Production:

Original writing: Nakojo Hisaya

Screenwriter: Mutou Susumuware

Producer: Gotou Hiroyuki(Fuji TV), Moriyasu Aya (Kyodo TV)

Director: Matsuda Shigeruchi (松田秀知), Tsuduki Junichi (都築淳一), 佐藤源太

Synopsis (from DramaWikki):

The drama is based on the popular manga of the same name by Nakajo Hisaya, which has already been dramatized in Taiwan. Horikita plays the protagonist Ashiya Mizuki, a Japanese girl in the U.S. who one day sees the young athlete Sano Izumi (Oguri) compete in the high jump on television. She begins to idolize him, and decides to move to Japan to attend the same school as him. However, Izumi goes to an all-boys school, so Mizuki disguises herself as a boy to achieve her dream of being with her idol.

Cast:

Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki

HorikitaMaki3.jpg

Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi

OguriShun.jpg

Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi

IkutaToma.jpg

Kimura Ryou as Senri Nakao

KimuraRyou.jpg

Okada Masaki as Sekime Kyogo

Okada_masaki.jpg

Mizushima Hiro as Nanba Minami

Mizushima_Hiro.jpg

Yamamoto Yusuke as Kayashima Taiki

Yamamoto_Yusuke.jpg

Konno Mahiru as Hara Akira

KonnoMahiru.jpg

Kamikawa Takaya as Umeda Hokuto

Kamikawa.jpg

MultiMedia Downloads/Links:

Daily Motion: Japanese news report on Hana Kimi

Links:

Official Japanese Site

DramaWikki Page

Manga Wikki Page

Hanazakari No Kimitachi E (花ざかりの君たちへ) Manga Downloads:

English Scanlation by Fans...exact group unknown (i.e., if you want credit...drop a note!)

Volume One 01.jpgVolume Two 02.jpgVolume Three 03.jpg

Volume Four 04.jpgVolume Five 05.jpgVolume Six 06.jpg

Volume Seven 07.jpgVolume Eight 08.jpgVolume Nine 09.jpg

Volume Ten 10.jpgVolume Eleven 11.jpgVolume Twelve 12.jpg

Volume Thirteen 13.jpgVolume Fourteen 14.jpgVolume Fifteen 15.jpg

Coming Soon...More Manga Links! :D

Guest itonobara

I think i'm the only person who dislike shun being casted as sano, if only tamaki hiroshi were younger.

lol - there are probably a few more people....sorry you feel that way, though! He's one of my favorite actors....but to each his own, right? ^^

Guest Shiget^

I KNOW! I KNOW!! I WAS SO GIDDY TOO! Hiro is per-fect for the role!!!

did they say whos gonna play Hokuto sensei yet?? he should look HOT too like Hiro XDDDD

Guest itonobara

the main girl is sooo pretty!! haha

Yep! And since Shun is so hot, they'll make a perfect couple!

....and it will be so good to see him get the girl!!! (My poor Rei....^^;; )

ogirishun.jpg

shunfirststage001.jpg

conanshun32.jpg

There's already a thread on this drama :sweatingbullets:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136443

Really? I checked the thread directory AND went back 3 pages before posting.....^^;;

Archived