(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest itonobara

ogurimaki eh?

NICCCEEEE <33

I know~! I haven't been this excited since I found out there was a sequel to HYD ^^

LOL ^^

Shun in HYD 2 ^^

bscap041.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itonobara

I found the article quote that confirmed the drama (in case anyone besides me was wondering, lol)

'Hana Kimi' drama confirmed

Mon, May 21, 2007 (4:06pm EDT)

The rumors of a live-action "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" series have finally been confirmed. The drama, which has been given the subtitle "Ikemen Paradise," will air every Tuesday at 9:00pm on Fuji TV, starting on July 3. Maki Horikita, Shun Oguri, and Toma Ikuta have been cast in major roles.

The drama is based on the popular manga of the same name by Hisaya Nakajo, which has already been dramatized in Taiwan. Horikita plays the protagonist Mizuki Ashiya, a Japanese girl in the U.S. who one day sees the young athlete Izumi Sano (Oguri) compete in the high jump on television. She begins to idolize him, and decides to move to Japan to attend the same school as him. However, Izumi goes to an all-boys school, so Mizuki disguises herself as a boy to achieve her dream of being with her idol.

Toma plays the part of Shuichi Nakatsu, a classmate and friend of Mizuki and Izumi.

Source: Sankei Sports |

Guest lakatsumi

cant wait for this drama.. i like the cast. going to be interesting to see the japanese version ^_^

Guest Maia-chan

^ ah thanks for the info. I must check that special out. are there fansubs for it?

xJun thanks for the translations and pics

Yeah, there's sub for it. I think it's mentioned in the thread where you can watch it with Eng sub.

iyaa been while not going to soopi >.<, but Hana Kimi got me back LoL iyaa Maki, Shun & Toma omg, I can't wait I can't wait anymore kyaaa XD~

hi asianrice, remmber me ? LoL ur 'nobuta' buddy LoL

ran~

Ps: btw I've made this >.< !

MakixShun2.png

Hope u guys like it XD

I've made another one , but this one's newer ekek

Guest Shiget^

HOMG THATS SUCH AN AWESOME MANIP THERE XDDDDDDDDDD I COULD JUST IMAGINE SANO AND MIYUKI NOW IM SOO EXCITED XDDDDDDDDD WHY CANT IT BE JULY? :(

i hope they speak in Osaka-ben well little like expressions LMAO since it takes place in Osaka ^^l|

Guest novemberbaby

Levina, thanks for the translations! This is going to be a big hit because of the cast. We'll see skin. From Shun and Toma. xD

Thank you xJun for the translations and pictures...

I like the tw version....the beginning of the first few esp. but then it started to lagged. So I'm excited to see this one.XD

Guest itonobara

Yup, there's already a thread on this drama. asianrice started the thread first. I guess it's not updated yet in the TV index thread... :unsure:

Hum, Ok, I don't really know what the rule is then. I already posted the link to update the threads page (because that IS the rules, guess the other thread forgot) and I don't see a delete post buttom....guess it's up to the mods ^^

Guest asianrice

^Ah. Sorry, being a forgetful person that I am. I'll be doing that then.

But did you really go back (check) 3 pages? I think the thread has remained on the 1st page these few days.

Guest itonobara

^Ah. Sorry, being a forgetful person that I am. I'll be doing that then.

But did you really go back (check) 3 pages? I think the thread has remained on the 1st page these few days.

Yes, I am. When they gave me the link to your page, I went to it and no one had commented for over half a day, I think thats why I didn't see it. Soon after that, someone left a comment and it went to the front page.

...believe me, I would NOT have gone through several hours figuring out out the work the code on soompi and and uploading pics and manga if I thought there was already a thread and mine could be deleted ^^;;

Guest itonobara

OMG!! I AM WATCHING THIS!!

Hama kimi Taiwan was ok.. i didn't like the ending.. BUT OMG!!

OGURIIIIIII and MAKI!!

this is heaven for me!

Yeah, i was disapointed in the ending too...though it sounds like they'll have a sequel....

But YES! Shun + Maki + Hanakimi = Me VERY excited!

lol

Guest asianrice

Yes, I am. When they gave me the link to your page, I went to it and no one had commented for over half a day, I think thats why I didn't see it. Soon after that, someone left a comment and it went to the front page.

...believe me, I would NOT have gone through several hours figuring out out the work the code on soompi and and uploading pics and manga if I thought there was already a thread and mine could be deleted ^^;;

ok, I was just curious. :D Although it might not have been on the 1st page, I highly doubt it wasn't on the 2nd and 3rd page that you said you checked.. this place isn't that active.

But peace. ;)

OK... CONFUSED. two threads for this drama..

No wonder Asianrice was _________... uh,, yeah

awesome. i like both threads anyways.. let's MERGE them threads?!

Anwiays, Uh.. Let's see.. i really want to see this drama..

--- probably the ONLY thing i will watch thsi summer, besides OCEANS 13!!

Archived