(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

for i know is the Taiwanese followed the Manga faithfully the Japanese one will have little details changes just like Hana Yori Dango, but all the names and the rest will be followed ^^;;

Although I love the Taiwanese version, I didn't feel that it followed the manga faithfully. I'm hoping that the Japanese version would. I'm also hoping that they don't copy the Taiwanese version just like HYD 1 & 2 did.

I've been wondering when Shun will have a new drama since the other two HYD alumni, Shota and Jun do. Now, I don't have to wonder no more.

Guest trinity1418

Omigosh....awesome! I LOVED Hana Kimi so I figure this one will be just as good, especially since Oguri Shun is the lead! AND I really like Horikita Maki too, I think she is so pretty! It will definitely be interesting to see her as a boy, especially since she kind of has a soft voice, right? Well in Nobuta, she did speak much lower than she did in Kurosagi, anyway, I can't wait!

I will say...I think Jiro's character will be kinda hard to live up to because he was so freakin hilarious in that role, so it will be interesting how the japanese actor plays out that character. I saw him in HYD 2 and he was good in it so I'm sure he will be great too but I just loved Sui Yi/Jiro so much in it!

I'm so happy to hear Oguri Shun is in it too, I love him!!! Ohhhhh, I'm so excited! Love the idea of Oguri and Horikita!

I wonder if it will be as funny because the Taiwanese version went the really exaggerated humor direction and I don't really see the Japanese version going that way....either way...I will definitely be watching it!!!!!

Guest NotGuilty

oh my god.

Hana Kimi (Hua Yang) -- with WuZun (Chun), Ella, and Jiro was the absolute best thing on earth...it had set such a high par for me...

I am wayyy to excited to see this...I hope it is just as good as the Taiwanese version.

Guest luluchan

omggggggggggg

this is really happening eh!??!?!

MUST WATCH!!

OGURI SHUN!!! and IKUTA TOMA!

FINALLY ppl will know about Toma!! yay!!! he TOTALLY has the feel of his character he's so goofy!!!

i hope this does well!!

but isn't Horikita too gurly to dress up as a boy?!?!?!? anyways.. looking fwd!!!

<3

and also.. i think Nishikido Ryo was chosen b4 to be Sano but i think he's a bit on the short side to be him~~ Oguri Shun is better~~

I watched the TW version of this.. all i can say is... ELLA was very pro.. she was really good and seemed like the only real actress in the show... the other ppl were mostly really green, acting wasn't convincin... but had pretty faces (ie: wu zun is really pretty boy but he can't really act :S) ~~

(i liked the TW Gay nurse tho. .. he and Ella kept me watching haha)

Guest Vanessa728

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SIKEDDDD ABOUT THIS!!! THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!! OMG, OGURI SHUN IS IN THERE! I CANT WAIT!!!! THE TW VERSION WAS ALSO REALLY GOOD TOO!!!!! OMG!!! *SCREAMS*

Guest ookikioo

omggg i cant wait to see this!!!!! oguri shun <3333! mmm but i cant imagine horikita maki being a cute, perky boy like ella o__O;;

Guest Yvonne

WOW WOW WOW!

This is fantastic news!

I love this version already!!! :lol: Mainly because I think Maki is better for the role of Mizuki!

Woohoo!

Guest xjuicyy403

WAHHHH HOW FREAKING EXCITING

omg this is making my night

wwowowowoowow i cant wait!!

hana kimi was the bomb and now the japanese version CHYEAH

esp with oguri in it I CANT WAIT!!!

Guest HollyBeth

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SAY, YES!!!!! YES!!!!!... OMGOSH, I AM JUST GOING TO BE SO HOOKED ON THIS NEW SHOW..

SHUN AND TOMA.. WHAT HOT STUDS???? :wub::wub::wub::D

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SHOW.. JULY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT TIME TO WATCH THIS..

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to make a confession right now. I am going to be in Japan in August.. So, I might be able to watch it there.. I was upset that I could not make it there for "Golden Week", but in August I am going to be there with my "Guy".. So happy here... So, I look forward to seeing it there.. Go Shun, Maki and Toma for a great show...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest LoveCandy

great news, bet this will be better than hanakimi taiwan, just like hanayori dango japan version is da best!!!!! ^^

Guest xxswtiexx

Wow! I didn't expect to hear news like this for a while! :D

I'm really looking forward to watching this series!! ^_^

Yay! I loved the Taiwanese version, so I am sooooo looking forward to this version! I'm planning to go to Japan this summer too, so I must definitely stop at Fuji TV and see if they are selling drama goods for this show! So excited! I'm so glad we didn't have to wait too long to watch a Japanese version of this like HYD! Can't wait to read more about the remaining cast too.

Edit: I just read the Japanese yahoo article and states that Kamikawa Takuya is going to be in it (he was in Koumei ga Tsuji, Mama's Genes, From the Heart). I wonder if he's going to play school doctor?

Archived