(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

wao

thanks!

that's a good preview of what Maki will look like in the drama!!

thanks!!

and yeah! she looks like a pretty boy!! cuz pretty boys look like gurls!! heheheheheh

and yeah.... she looks like Tegoshi Yuya level of pretty boyishness hahaha :P

can't wait for this!!

it's gonna be a hit i think ~ who doesn't like these kinda stories??

hope they dun screw this with bad production ! ehhe

yeah i was so disappointed too!!

i think main reason that I didn't like the TW vers is that the script is kinda lame and the main actors can't act! (except for Ella)

TW lacks idols who can ACT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg my friend shared me this article from a HK newspaper!!!

this article is SOOO mean!!

it's basically saying that Oguri Shun is too "ugly" for the role of Sano and that when he was chosen as Hanazawa Rui he wasn't "pretty boy" enough.

It says that compared to Wu Zun who is handsome, looks like the manga Sana and 184cm tall (resemblance 85%) , Oguri doesn't look much like him and isn't as good-looking and standing at JUST 180cm -(pffttt.. 4cm~ and that's TALLER than most Japanese actors) - ressemblance 50%.

The only thing that Oguri wins is that he's 24 yrs old and Wu Zun is 27.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

imo.. HK newspapers are really so BLEH~~ but one thing they didn't say is that I'm sorry but Wu Zun can't act ~ OK.. i admit he's newbie in acting and Oguri got lots of experience ~~ but still i think Oguri might not be the most handsome but he's got a lot of charisma that Wu Zun lacks (don't kill me Wu Zun fans.. )~

and also.. Oguri is no where near UGLY~ pfftt

I smell haterade lol!

Who cares what they say

I think they are jealous because the taiwanese version is about to get a big run for it's money.

I think the guys in the japanese version look so much cooler

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asianrice

I would choose to watch a "less attractive" yet talented guy, rather than one that can't act to save his life. :)

(weird they said that though because I don't think that other guy looked anything like Sano)

Guest itonobara

I smell haterade lol!

Who cares what they say

I think they are jealous because the taiwanese version is about to get a big run for it's money.

I think the guys in the japanese version look so much cooler

I think your probably right....but really, all the comparison is starting to anoy me! I think Ella and Wu Chun did very well, and followed the vision for that drama - a very lighthearted comedy. As to who looks the part more or which will be the better version, well, I doubt everyone will agree! For one thing, tastes vary. It's kind've like with HYD and Meteor Garden - there are people on boths sides swearing one is better than the other. ^^;; I liked them both!

And even if you hated the Taiwanese version, consider this: this manga has been around for several years and was never made into a jdrama. A Taiwanese version does very well, and suddenly a jdrama is in production? It's quite possible we owe the japanese version to the relative success of the Taiwanese Hana Kimi. So lets just be happy we have TWO versions to choose between, instead of arguing which is better.... :sweatingbullets: please? ;)

Guest tangledplugs27

OMG... i've been waiting for the Japanese version... the taiwanese version ... was not that good. But WuZun was hott in it.

can't wait.... Oguri Shun ^_^:wub:

Guest biteme_lestat

Looking forward to seeing Toma in a series again! He was soooo good as JunPei! And his time, he's not juist doinjg some special appearance! Yey! as for Shun...I was thinking someone else for the role Sano, but Shun's a good actor, I'm sur he can pull this off. As for Maki, I like her a lot....but I've only seen her in roles where she looks dowdy like NwP and Kurosagi that';s why I have some reservations about her....plus I totally loved Ella in the TW version ^o^v

OMFG! I love this. SO EXCITING! I have afeeling this japanese one would be GREAT! Even better than the taiwanese one, even though I held an obsession with it. I ind that Japanese hold a better flow than a Taiwanese DRAGGY and sometimes OVERLY DRAMATIC scenes. LOVED Hana Yori Dango compared to Meteor Garden. So, let's give this a TRY! :]

Guest sungified

I didn't quite like the Chinese version, but now there's a Japanese version! OMG. That is great, usually I like Japanese version over Chinese more because there are better acting and casts.

Toma, Shun, and Maki together! Can't wait until it is air.

Guest iAMme.

I'm actually more happy that Toma is in this. :] So so happy! I <3 him!

Was sorta hoping that Toma was going to play Sano. I personally think he's better suited as him.

Guest miimisunshine

even though i didn't watch the taiwan version i still think that thios is WILL be better!

the girl in the taiwan version was hella ugly.. no offense tho. i like the girl in this one..

and ogrui is better than wu zun!

Guest bohemianheart.

ahhhh Oguri Shun!

; this boy is truly handsome. I loved him in Hana

Yori Dango 2. & i just wanna see alot more of his acting.

The summary or about this drama is so good. & I like it

how she's disguises herself as a boy. So interesting. I

shall watch some when it comes out.

Guest Jooliyah

I loved Shun in HYD and Maki in Kurosagi. The rest of the cast looks good too.

I bet I'll LOVE this drama <3

Guest apricot

Ohhhh, this is gonna be good~ Better than the taiwanese version, I think. The guy is hotter!!! Haha! And the girl of course. *ahem*

I will totally melt if Shun throws one of those glances at me.. I'm anticipating the show! Can't wait! ^^

Guest weird_gurlo

I knew there was going to be a Japanese version of Hana Kimi BUT OGURI SHUN as SANO!!!

OMG! I know now that I'm going to LOVE this. Can't wait for it!

Guest scarlett0512

I don't know if anyone from my team has already made this announcement, but... :wub:

B.O.N. F u n s u b s will officially be subbing this series.

Guest Elinovy

I photoshopped Maki's face onto Yamapi pictures just for fun. Short hair~

boy01.jpgboy02.jpg

I could see her kind of passing as a pretty boy.. like on Tegoshi's level of boyish-ness. xDD

Thanks for the picture. :blush: Now we can easily imagine Maki with short hair(take note:with Yamapi's hair)

Archived