(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justalilodreamer

OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!?! ALL MY FAVORITE ACTORS IN ONE?!! *FAINTS*

this is freakin awesome because i wanted to see the taiwanese one but i realllllllllllyyyyyyyyy cant stand ella (and i dont really like taiwanese dramas)

im so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Guest HollyBeth

I posted this on Daddicts... I thought that this would be a great idea about Maki's boyfriend from the States?? How about Yampi makes a surprise role on Hana Kimi and speaks English?? I would be in HEAVEN if this were to take place.. Maki and Yampi back together again.. I know it would be just a small role, but they have great chemistry...

Guest rikuu

OMG.OMG.OMG.

SERIOUSLY?! ;O

i'm COMPLETELY looking forward to this! AHH! OGURI SHUN! D:

i'm going to die from the suspense... YAY! YAY YAY!

Guest rikuu

omgg.omgg.omgg.

spazz. O__O

two threads..? hahahaa.

yeah, a SUPERBLY HOT MALE CAST!

...oguri shuuun! D:

can't WAIT!

Guest Joanne <3

Oh wow, interesting! :o

I thought that the Taiwanese version was the only version out. I wonder how the Japanese one will compare ^_^.

Guest lucky_moon

so exciting to watch after read that Oguri will act ..

I didn't love taiwanese version cuz of Ella she was really annoying..But honestly Wu Chun was HOT.. :wub:

I posted this on Daddicts... I thought that this would be a great idea about Maki's boyfriend from the States?? How about Yampi makes a surprise role on Hana Kimi and speaks English?? I would be in HEAVEN if this were to take place.. Maki and Yampi back together again.. I know it would be just a small role, but they have great chemistry...

HOLY SHIZZZZLES!! if Yamap did that, i'd DIE.

Guest strawberrywine

Yay! I'm really looking forward to this one. I want to see if the Japanese does a better job at this drama than the twainese.

And I just love Maki and Oguri and of course Toma.

OMGGGGGGG!!!

I AM SOOO FREAKING HAPPY!!! YAY~~~

GOSH THOSE IN THIS DRAMA ARE SUPER CUTE.

i am really looking forward to this one coz the taiwan version suck like hell<_<

lets hope this will make up of the taiwan version:)

Guest Mrs. Yosuke Kubozuka

this is such good news!!!!

oguri shun finally gets a lead role -- and in a drama i've been really wanting to see too!

he's never failed to impress me with his skills and good looks so no matter what, this drama wont be bad, ahhaha..

i want it to start NOW! haahha, i'm so excited!!!!!

Guest crazyMuka

woah, the cast is looking GREAT, lots of cute guys and gals, and it's especially nice to see Shun as the male lead, it's time he becomes one too! I'm actually excited for this drama more than HYD since I love both Maki and Shun :).

Guest UNINSPIRED.

I figure it will be merged or something... though nothing has happened so far. Guess this is why it's so important to use the thread directory. Otherwise, multiple threads will be created because people think there isn't a thread yet. Honestlty, though...not that big of a deal. The first thread wasn't listed, so a second was created, and sooner or later the mods 'll come around and merge/delete/whatever, so.... ?? Does it really matter what thread gets posted in at this point?

I think it'd be better to not have two Hana Kimi threads constantly getting bumped. :) It's a bit inconvenient. Anyway, since they're merged now, it doesn't matter.

I just realised this but isn't Toma the guy that played Junpei (I think that was his name) in the beginning of HYD2?

Guest aquapoppie

YES! I can't wait since it has such a great cast, and is one of my favorite mangas~!

No offense, but I can't stand Taiwanese dramas based on Japanese manga. It always turns out horrible and botched (look what they did to Meteor Garden for Hanadan). Egad.

<3 Oguri Shun~

Guest .moony.

yup toma!! <3 i think hes sooo good looking lol i love his smile <3

im dyin to watch this drama cuz of toma <3 <3 (dont like shun and maki T.T)

ella was hella annoying in the taiwanese version so i dropped after ep 1 or 2 lol

OMG!!!!

oguri shun and maki? and toma.. AWESOME cast

i'm so exited... this will definitely be better than the taiwanese version.

i was like wtf?! when i first saw the taiwanese ver. lol it was horrible i stopped watching it after the first episode.. =/

anyway.. this is my favorite manga so i hope everything will be great. AAAAHHHHHhh!!! i just can't wait

yup toma!! <3 i think hes sooo good looking lol i love his smile <3

im dyin to watch this drama cuz of toma <3 <3 (dont like shun and maki T.T)

ella was hella annoying in the taiwanese version so i dropped after ep 1 or 2 lol

Finally someone agree with me, i just hope shun did a greaat job being sano or else i'm going to hate him. I kinda hate the fact he destroy my image of shinichi and rui, he doesn't exactly have the out of manga look kinda guy. He's good looking but not pretty boy =_=. He better be good.

Archived