Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kukiemonster

i cant wait for this drama...

i like maki..she s adorable...

i cant wait for the scene when she sleep with sano...

waaaa~

Guest Sweetsweet

Oh wow, Maki as Mizuki is so much more convincing to me than Ella..I'm sure I'll enjoy this :w00t:

Guest SmiLeeGirl

Its like Meteor Garden and HYD all over again --- heehee -- well it will be interesting having them produced in the same year eh. Arent the TW guys making Hana Kimi 2

I was just thinking I would watch the TW version since everyone keeps saying it is really good (i have a hard time watching those longer season though).

I like Maki and and I like Shun so I am definetly on board for this one.

Smi

Guest Precarious

Shun? Toma?! :w00t:

I'm definitely watching this

Actors are better than the TW version though Wu Zhu's hot

He's not the best actor

Guest seven

Although i like both Ryo and Shun, i'm glad they pick Shun instead of Ryo cuz Shun looks better as Sano than Ryo in my opinion. I also adore Maki; she's so adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing Shun and Maki act as a couple in this drama!

Guest zweet
I will say...I think Jiro's character will be kinda hard to live up to because he was so freakin hilarious in that role, so it will be interesting how the japanese actor plays out that character. I saw him in HYD 2 and he was good in it so I'm sure he will be great too but I just loved Sui Yi/Jiro so much in it!

Guest cpopbaby19

OMG! T_T; NO RYOOO!!!

*sulks in the farthest corner*

But then, there's Toma! :w00t:

There's a reason why I would see this one! :D

Guest deeyan

Wow!! My friend is a big fan of the Taiwanese version!! Haha! I immediately called her after I saw the title and Oguri Shun's face! The casting is perfect, man..Looking forward to it!!

Guest asianrice

Oh my gosh! Mizushima Hiro was added to the cast list! This is like.. a dream come true. And even Kimura Ryou and Okada Masaki!

I'll update the first post when I get home.

Shun has the height as opposed to Ryo who's a bit vertically challenged. :lol: They're still both hot though! Glad to see Ikuta Toma getting a good role. It's about time!

Damn there are a lot of hot guys in this O_O Imagine the fangirls like me! I think I'll spazz out every ep.

Guest sylver

I think they are changing the name of the drama from 'Hanazakari no Kimitach e' to 'Ikemen Paradise'. Someone correct me if i'm wrong... :sweatingbullets:

Guest amydien

oooh horikita maki and oguri shun!!! im sooo watching this one too!

i never expected these two to pair up, but it's interesting!! xDDD

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS*

My favorite Manga series live action....

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

I'm so watching this....

I'm so buying this when it comes out tooo.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

When I read of this.....I did jump out of my sit in the computer lab..........and screamed! >.<

EMBRASSMENT!

Archived