[drama 2006] 101st Propsal (101번째 프로포즈)

Guest jahye

omo...omo thanks for the spoiler purpletiger86 I think this was scene you were referring to

Yeup...that's EXACTLY the scene i'm talking about...i can't wait until monday/tuesday! Still driving me nuts, lol.

Just finish reading Sandy's post, and wow.. in ep 9, eh? ;) hehe...

Dal Jeh is one lucky man... ^^

This drama is really interesting and touching at the same time...

I'm still curious on how Soo Jung's husband died...

it was such a sad scene in episode 1 when they showed a bit 'shadow' of him :tears:

hehe...

how far are you with this drama? Coz...i believe it explains how her husband dies in either episode 2 or 3...and it continues to show recaps of the same/similar scenes in the other episodes as well...if you want to know how he dies...read on:

SPOILER~

SooJung and her husband just got married and was going on their honeymoon...they were driving in the car...happily looking at each other and holding hands...than suddenly a truck or a different car comes in their way...and her husband freaks out and swirves (sp?) the car and it hits into something...and the car flips upside down and you get the idea. It's shocking how soojung survived it and he did not. It was such a sad scene.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungaaah

lol i finally found this thread ^^

i juss started watching this show

and i loooove it .. so funny and so

cute to watch jaldae pining

over soojung and dying to

juss get to the end

and see what happens

between them ...

Guest trulime

OMGSH, I'm absolutely in love with this drama; I can't believe the how such an interesting, new, great casted drama has such low ratings. This drama is absolutely a MUST watch.

BTW, the end of episode 9 is killing me; i'm loving lee moon shik so much!

Guest dream_on

i just finished ep 7...

lol i loveee Lee MoonShik! lol i couldn't stop laughing when he was getting ready for the "date" and he was just sitting around, smiling like a big dork. ahahaha

gosh and i love how he's starting to change and standing up for himself now. SooJung is bringing out the best in him. <3 it.

aww i hope more people start watching this. it's sad seeing such a good drama being ignored. you guys are missing out if you're not watching.

Guest JULiiA.

Awww i saw this yesterday!! It's soo good. Hehe i love the main lead, hes incredibly funny. Even though hes not the usual tall, dark, and handsome man, its hard not to fall in love with him :blush:

oh my goodness...I just skimmed through episode 9...and I can't believe what I'm watching!

If it isn't already painful for SooJung to get rid of memories of her husband and move on with her life...the writer just HAD to bring another male character into this great drama...and it just so happens it's a guy that looks EXACTLY like her husband (At first, I thought it was just flashbacks/imaginations again, but noooo~). Argh! I wish that the writer did not bring this character into this drama.

But what can I say...I guess it'll spice up the drama even more? I just hope SooJung and DalJae ends up together...DalJae is too adorable in this episode...love him!

Guest sylver

101번째 프로포즈 E11

(06-07-11) - HQ & LQ

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

I need HELP!!! To increase the storage capacity to more than 1000GB, I need to have more than 100 points and an average of 100GB files DLed. Now, I only have 50 points. Please DL as much as you can so that I could get to that point. Thank you.

Guest aznchocol8luver

is there CB link for chinese subs? cuz i dun see any.. n i realli want to watch tis drama!

Guest chief

is there CB link for chinese subs? cuz i dun see any.. n i realli want to watch tis drama!

no one is subbing this drama.....

at least no chinese subs (i think because the male lead is the not handsome type)

but luckily there is eng subs available

but this has to compete with Ju Mong and Mr Gdbye

that's why not many people watching...too bad

this is a drama worth watching...++

how far are you with this drama? Coz...i believe it explains how her husband dies in either episode 2 or 3...and it continues to show recaps of the same/similar scenes in the other episodes as well...if you want to know how he dies...read on:

hehe.. thank you for the heads up. ^^

I just watched ep 2 and 3 last night and oh my... that is a really sad, sad part. :(

SooJung and her nampyeon made up such a beautiful couple together.

And the whole, "Thank you for being born..." stuffs are a bit corny but beautiful lol... I can't help being 'awwww' and 'ewww' at the same time :P haha. :ph34r:

Lee Min Shik is so good hehe.. at times I feel like crying and laughing at the same time! ^^

This drama really deserves more attention... sadly the timeslot doesn't help them either.

It's really hard to compete especially when there's JuMong also :sweatingbullets:

From sandy's spoiler... oh golly.

So it looks like they 'resurrected' Jung Sung Hwan and gave him another role in ep 9?

:wacko: well, I kinda wanna see him more in this drama, but yeah, this is rather so typical kdrama lolz.

They just had to do this after SooJung admitted her feelings for DJ. :ph34r:

From sandy's spoiler... oh golly.

So it looks like they 'resurrected' Jung Sung Hwan and gave him another role in ep 9?

:wacko: well, I kinda wanna see him more in this drama, but yeah, this is rather so typical kdrama lolz.

They just had to do this after SooJung admitted her feelings for DJ. :ph34r:

Hehe yeah~~But honestly...I really don't mind JungSungHwan being 'resurrected'...as you call it...anymore. I actually like his character in episode 10/11...he's nice and it's cool that he had a good impression of daljae...coz he wanted to work together with daljae, instead of that evil dude!

I just wish SJ and DJ couples up!

But i have to agree with you that SJ and her husband looks great together!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I thought this is a remake of Choi Ji Woo-Edison Chen Korean / Taiwanese Drama, The 101st Proposal hehe!!

Archived