[drama 2006] 101st Propsal (101번째 프로포즈)

Guest jahye

Guest kkam jjak

finally episode 6 & 7 !!!!!!!!!

i thought the drama stopped airing cuz of its low ratings... whew thank god for creidesca's clubbox

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crazy: Soompiers, STOP IGNORING THIS DRAMA! :( That goes for the rest of Korea as well! <_<

You know when people say this or that movie is the perfect date movie?

Well 101st Proposal is the perfect date drama! ^_^

The latest episode (#7) is the best so far~!

He's up to 3% now!!! :lol: I laughed hard when his brother kept saying 3%! 3%!

When Dal Jae stood up to the other PD guy, I was so proud of him! And I especially loved it when Su Jung smiled when he stood up to him.

Geum Jung needs to get over that guy NOW. Why do I get the feeling she was the one who leaked the pictures to the press??

I didn't realize Su Jung's marriage was hidden from the media.. :unsure: but I'm sure the media reaction will cool down in the next episode once they learn he passed away.

:angry: NO PREVIEWS!

Luv, thanks for the OST! :)

very well said Jahye...I've started watching this drama and I am enjoying every single scene...Lee Moon-shik is hilarious and Park Sun-young is really good...how I wish ratings would go up

I'm so confused with how many episodes are aired already up to yesterday....

is it ep 6? or 7?

so which episodes are coming up next week? o_O? 8 & 9 ?

{edited:}

Thank's for clearing that up for me, syah4brit ^^

withbanfpic6ug.gif

Episode 1 ENGLISH SUBS

Main Translator: xgoody2shoes15x

Spot Translator: sparklinghugs

Timer: jann

Editor/QC: moose

Final QC: ay_link

Coordinator: mily2, ay_link

I really enjoy working on this first eppie, and watching it with subs, made so much difference ^^

And yeah, Lee Jun Ki made an appearance in this first episode ;)

as himself.. so it's pretty cool haha... B)

For those of you who haven't watch it or hesitate to watch it, try watching the 1st eppie and who knows, you might like it better than you thought you would ^^

I'm so confused with how many episodes are aired already up to yesterday....

is it ep 6? or 7?

so which episodes are coming up next week? o_O? 8 & 9 ?

7 eps already aired .

so next Monday will be ep 8 , Tuesday will be ep 9 ;)

ohhh thx so much for the subs ! :D

Guest chief

thanks for the subs.

i did not ignore this drama, just that without subs, it's a bit difficult to understand.

will continue to support this drama.

Guest kkam jjak

episode 8 comes out today!!!!!!! cuz it's monday!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! ok i'll stop with the exclamation points... i'm dying to watch what happens cuz ep 7 left me on the edge of my seat

ay_link...thanks for releasing the subs for this drama...I thought that no one gonna sub this drama since it is not that popular but I'm really thanking your team for taking the initiative to sub this...I love this drama too :D

:o Oh wow! This drama is getting better and better...I liked episode 9...though i skimmed through most of it, which i should have not done. The ending of episode 9 is going to drive me insane until next week!!! The drama is spicing up now!

I loved the last scene in ep.9: when soojung confessed her feelings to daljae! She tells him that she is starting to get feelings for him/liking him. Daljae had a big smile on his face...than Soojung suddenly gets all these doubts and confusion and runs off. She's basically scared to death...after what happened to her husband. Daljae kept telling Soojung that he'll make her happy forever...and that he's different from her husband. As they walked on each side of the side walk...daljae suddenly runs into the road where a big truck was coming...and boom! That's when the episode ends...argh!

:o Oh wow! This drama is getting better and better...I liked episode 9...though i skimmed through most of it, which i should have not done. The ending of episode 9 is going to drive me insane until next week!!! The drama is spicing up now!

I loved the last scene in ep.9: when soojung confessed her feelings to daljae! She tells him that she is starting to get feelings for him/liking him. Daljae had a big smile on his face...than Soojung suddenly gets all these doubts and confusion and runs off. She's basically scared to death...after what happened to her husband. Daljae kept telling Soojung that he'll make her happy forever...and that he's different from her husband. As they walked on each side of the side walk...daljae suddenly runs into the road where a big truck was coming...and boom! That's when the episode ends...argh!

omo...omo thanks for the spoiler purpletiger86 I think this was scene you were referring to

200607050025.jpg

LMS and PSY are so cute in this scene

1151994202_1.jpg

credits to Yahoo! Korea

ay_link...thanks for releasing the subs for this drama...I thought that no one gonna sub this drama since it is not that popular but I'm really thanking your team for taking the initiative to sub this...I love this drama too :D

you're very welcome ^_^

I'm glad the subs is somewhat helpful and perhaps it'll 'attract' more people to give this drama a chance hehe..

We still need more translators though... :)

So if anyone's interested, please contact me ^^

do we have subs for this drama? ?

Episode 1 subs is already released *see pg. 8*

Or you can always check WITH S2 Wiki Site for the subbing progress.

Just finish reading Sandy's post, and wow.. in ep 9, eh? ;) hehe...

Dal Jeh is one lucky man... ^^

This drama is really interesting and touching at the same time...

I'm still curious on how Soo Jung's husband died...

it was such a sad scene in episode 1 when they showed a bit 'shadow' of him :tears:

Archived