[drama 2006] 101st Propsal (101번째 프로포즈)

Guest jahye

Guest alakina

the show is very very funny! i'll give the credit to LMS! he did a great job! i feel like watching mapado :D

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trulime

i downloaded teh first episode of this. I'm an absolute fan of lee moon shik; i'm so glad he was casted :):)

Guest ponkie

Lee Moon Sik is absolutely adorable in this drama! I love this drama so far; funny & entertaining.

As of yet to watch the original jdrama, which is fine, since I would hate to compare them.

[MQ] The 101st Proposal EP01

available on my clubbox

Guest makemyday

thats cute to see park sun young and the guy who played "noon" on 18:29 in the same series.

and lee moon shik.

i love the guy.

cant wait to download the first two episodes and watch

anyone know how the first two episodes fared in the ratings?

Guest alakina

^^the first epi is only 8.6%! too low and i dont know why.. :( whatever the rating is i'll still gonna watch this series!

Guest jahye

Had some time to finally watch the first episode.. it was hilarious and sweet!

Just wanted to share caps/comments from memorable scenes in the first episode.

10vc.png

21vz.png

34er.png

41qm.png

52sa.png

:lol: He's still got his eggs.

64hh.png

Had a bad day?

75cm.png

Lee Moon Shik has one of the best smiles of anyone I've ever seen, star or non-star.

84ln.png

The voice of an angel?

97zs.png

109xx.png

Poor Park Dal Jae..

Su Jung's aunt to the girl: I gave you money didn't I? Just think of it as a job. :lol:

From this scene till the end, the last 30 minutes of the first episode is hilarious all the way through!

118bb.png

:lol: The marriage date (맞선).. I guess this guy lost this round!

125jl.png

139ed.png

148xw.png

The voice overs are sooo funny!! :lol:

158le.png

These kinds of scenes and screen cutting techniques have been done numerous times before, but I still loved it here and thought it was hilarious and nicely done.

163sd.png

170xi.png

I can admit Hong Su Ah has a looong ways to go before she can ever be recognized as a good actress, but I'm still a fan of her!

And her imitation of Dal Jae deserves 2 caps because it's that funny!

181yx.png

The whole time I kept thinking, poor guy!

193rq.png

It's almost like David VS Goliath.. almost.

202yh.png

215mr.png

227be.png

231ao.png

A sweet end to a great first episode.

244py.png

LEE MOON SHIK!!!!!!!

A great first episode. Can't wait to watch the second one tonight!

Everyone is pretty great, especially Park Sun Young and Lim Hyun Shik as Dal Gae's dad (previously the fake grandpa in Bad Family!), but Lee Moon Shik shines above everyone else!

I really love the pacing and the camera techniques. It's not just your average, mundane pan shots, or simple closeups, but pretty sleek. I've seen a couple episodes of Mr. Goodbye and I feel the drama tries too hard to make it seem slick and trying out snazzy film shots, but the camera work seems to fail in that drama, unlike here, where it's just right to fit the quirkiness, sweetness, and humorous mood of the drama.

many thanks for the screencaps Jahye! I've been dying to know what happened in the first episode since I can't even download from CB right now...the screencaps make up for it...anyway I really like Park Sun-young in the drama, she's really amazing and I guess Lee Moon-shik is really a great actor based from all you guys said here

min_orange...I think Lee Jun-ki already came out in the first episode, if I am not mistaken since he will just appear as cameo in the drama

Guest lilyluong

i watched this movie long long time ago, i think 6 or 7 years ago, and not Korea version, it's japanese version. i think they're not really alike, a japanese version was about this dude, i propse like 100 time and 100 time fail, then he met this girl(i dun remember how did he met her, maybe blind date or sum stuff like that, it's been really long time), this girl, if i'm not wrong, first she not really love him but then because this dude is really a good guy, even he's ugly but inside him, that's a good person, sum stuff like that, but she couldn't dare to love him because that make her remember her fiance who died on the way to get merried her, and in the japanese version, she's a violin artist, not the annoucer. i can't wait to watch this movie

Guest aznchocol8luver

i assume tis drama is a romance comedy.. hehe

by lookin at the caps.. can't wait until my clubbox is finish downloadin it :D

Guest jahye

Another great drama that's being ignored by Soompiers and Korea.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE HAVE GOOD TASTE ANYMORE???

I can forgive the people of Korea because they're all probably watching Jumong, which is on MBC at the exact time 101st Proposal is airing on SBS. I'm watching Jumong as well, which is an EXCELLENT drama.. *hinthint* check it out if you haven't already..

These two are both great dramas that are entirely different genres.

EPISODE TWO CAPS

14og.png

He has no idea where Jangmirisa is.

35qh.png

But his brother maps out the floorplan of GBS (the drama's alternate SBS) and gives him a sure plan of finding the location so he can meet Su Jung.

47bx.png

55yi.png

Who has the better smile?

64eb.png

76is.png

Everytime you see Dal Jae, you can't help but think poor guy! Nothing ever goes right for him!

87kb.png

94sj.png

See what I mean?

105te.png

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry if you don't understand this part, but I can't bring myself to explain it.. :lol:

125jd.png

I know Soompiers like to watch only hot, beautiful leading men in their dramas, but Lee Moon Shik is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

132qx.png

148nj.png

It was a pleasant surprise to see Kim Ji Hye in this drama!

Contrary to her character, she would never laugh at such a situation in real life.. have you seen her husband??

157we.png

I already can't stand the guy.

He's too forward, impatient, and he's pushing Su Jung too fast and into places she doesn't even want to go. <_<

163yw.png

178wh.png

188qm.png

:unsure: If I'm spoiling too much, just let me know and I can put links to the pics instead..

Basically, her ex-lover died in a car crash they were both in.

198fj.png:lol:

201ox.png

She tells them the words that will touch her sister the most..

217cm.png

And why do you think Su Jung is so touched by his words?

It's the exact words her ex-lover said to her right before he died.

227nd.png

:lol: These mini epilogues after each episode are hilarious!

OK, so the whole plot has been done before (at least parts of it) and we all know how it's going to end.. even the stories with the supporting characters, but this drama is still great! Why? Because the process of getting to the end is hilarious and sweet, even if it is predictable.

Episode 3 from the previews.. Geum Jung (Su Jung's sister) screwed up while she was drunk and told a vulnerable Dal Jae the precise words that would touch her sister the most.. except those words were the last words her ex-lover said right before he died. This isn't Dal Jae's fault, because he has no idea about Su Jung's past or how these words affect her and we can all bet if he knew exactly what these words meant to her, he wouldn't have used them. But Su Jung, who at first thought it was some fateful coincidence Dal Jae said the exact words her ex said to her, finds out her sister told Dal Jae about those words..

Predictable? YES! But the drama is still awesome!

Archived