[drama 2006] 101st Propsal (101번째 프로포즈)

Guest jahye

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^i Pmed xgoody2shoes15x and she is willing to do the sub. i think with s2 team knows it already. yay i cant wait to watch it with sub!

that's really good news to hear! I'm really waiting for that to happen... :D

jahye...very well said about this drama...I'm thinking to change my sig also

Guest dramaok

haha this drama is hilarious. rather lee moon shik's hilarious.

but i can't bare to watch him screw up. it's so funny but sad. the guy gets no break ><

Guest xingjing

Is the guy who plays LMS's brother... the guy who played Kim Noon in 18:29????

They look SO similar.

Of course, that's from the picture on the first post. I haven't actually seen this drama... yet. And I'm debating on whether or not to watch it.

But is it HIM?!?!

Yay, WITH S2! ^_^ I don't watch dramas without subs (I get too :wacko: ) and I was really hoping to see this one (Park SunYoung! Lee MoonShik!). I'm so glad you guys have decided to sub it, much thanks. Will be waiting patiently (and trying not to spoil myself with jahye's hilarious screencaps+commentary :D).

Guest merela

The original 101st Proposal is a Japanese drama that first aired in 1991 called:

101 kaime no puropozu [101回目のプロポーズ] which produced one of the most popular tunes of that year:

SAY YES by Chage & Aska チャゲ&飛鳥

Asano Atsuko (浅野温子) and Takeda Tetsuya (武田鉄矢) played the couple in question. I think Eguchi Yosuke (江口洋介) played the dead boyfriend/look-alike (not 100% sure).

I am hoping the current version can compare to the original version. I just adored the Japanese version.

The original 101st Proposal is a Japanese drama that first aired in 1991 called:

101 kaime no puropozu [101回目のプロポーズ] which produced one of the most popular tunes of that year:

SAY YES by Chage & Aska チャゲ&飛鳥

Asano Atsuko (浅野温子) and Takeda Tetsuya (武田鉄矢) played the couple in question. I think Eguchi Yosuke (江口洋介) played the dead boyfriend/look-alike (not 100% sure).

oh ya ..the say yes theme ! .~i did not realise that drama was so long ago ..~~ .Eguchi Yosuke is Takeda Tetsuya's younger brother in the drama if i remember . i like...Eguchi Yosuke^^

lee moon shik is such a fun actor .. this is a drama need an actor like him to carry it off well..~ ..i was waiting for the subtitled version because this drama seem like the more fun out of the current ones ....good to hear there a team subtiting it .~

now the jdrama adaption seem to be a trend ..i was wondering if they do 101 proposal will they do a densha otoko

Guest jahye

If there is anyone willing to help translate (whether Korean to English or Chinese to English), please join WITH S2's subbing team. :) I don't think there are enough translators yet.. the more there are, the easier the process and hopefully the subs can be released faster. :)

:( DAL JAE!!!!!!!!!!

362fu.png

Episode 3 was soooo painful to watch!

I didn't pity him, it was so much more. I really felt for him!

It broke my heart to see him so hurt.. :tears:

I also didn't think Han Su Jung could be so cruel! :(

This is one of those shows where it's so hard and almost unbearable to watch the good guy getting hurt over and over again.

But I got to keep reminding myself the ending will be so sweet and it will make up for all the depressing moments.

*Will edit this post tomorrow with screencaps.. it's going to be so hard to watch this episode again. :(

**I hope that OST gets released soon! I'm loving all the songs! ^_^

**I'm scared the ending is going to spoiled for me by those who have seen the Japanese original/Chinese adaptation.. :sweatingbullets: I really hope I don't get spoiled!..*hinthint* (didn't know there was going to be a lookalike..that was just spoiled above..)

I know he's going to eventually win the girl in the end, but I hope the whole process and how it ends doesn't get spoiled. :sweatingbullets:

Guest alakina

^^ i am actually waiting for your screencaps n caption of the series

i am loving the ost too! hope it'll be able in yesasia :D

Guest jahye

13lo.png

So touched by his words, she invites him to a fashion show.

She only has one ticket and she gives it to him.

31ax1.png

This is pretty much the last time we'll be seeing him this happy.. :(

46pa.png

Where's my ticket?!

59px.png

70lb.png

Caught! Su Jung finds out her sister told Dal Jae to say those words..

87su.png

97xk.png

:lol: It says on the ticket "dress code blue" and they have no idea what that means.

Geum Jung tells them he has to wear blue.

101ly.png

121yf.png

115rx.png

135gv.png

140tc.png

156xx.png

Oh no.. a little too much blue..

160gt.png

178rm.png

Geum Jung's reaction. :lol:

216mf.png

221hf.png

233hr.png

244fj.png

All their reactions to seeing Su Jung on the runway.

260cg.png

271md.png

Poor Dal Jae.. :(

302fy.png

She continues to ignore him!

311hg.png

DAL JAE!!!!! Su Jung finally introduces him and he learns he was supposed to wear SOMETHING blue, not JUST blue.

Geum Jung calls him a Smurf! :lol::(

325gn.png

OMG, woman! Just let him have some freaking water!! You got two cups of it right in front of you! :angry:

334ts.png

361xt.png

Dal Jae! Fighting! Poor guy..

374dm.png

Things NEVER go right for Dal Jae. The guy on the left likes him, but the guy on the right doesn't. <_<

386ed.png

I think Geum Jung is one of those people who drink their troubles away..

She explains to Su Jung that when she told Dal Jae about what to say, she never told him it was the dying words of Su Jung's ex-lover. Su Jung finally understand the whole situation.

397lu.png

403zp.png

At least she apologizes for the rudeness, but she tells him exactly what kind of guy she likes and it's definitely not him.

426kz.png

434kk.png

Dal Jae finally growing a backbone??

But he spends a buttload of money bidding on something a little kid made.

440xd.png

:lol: I expected these two guys would get along.

That's the bench Dal Jae made for Su Jung and this guy is taking credit for it. :rolleyes:

Guest alakina

^^thanks for creating the screencaps n caption of it! i feel like watching the whole epi w/ english subs!

many thanks jahye for the screencaps...you are really helpful!!! I'm so happy that even if I don't get to watch it I get the gist of the story...

anyway, dropping off pics from the official website...sorry if I kinda spoil you guys with the pics

Img0402_20060605113948.jpg

Img0402_20060605113608.jpg

Img0402_20060605113529.jpg

Img0402_20060605113446.jpg

Img0402_20060605113316.jpg

Img0402_20060605111906.jpg

credits to SBS

Guest kkam jjak

can someone type Lee Joong Moon's name in Korean for me please? I can't type korean on my computer and I'm trying to find out more information on him as well as find more pictures of him.

Guest dramaok

can someone type Lee Joong Moon's name in Korean for me please? I can't type korean on my computer and I'm trying to find out more information on him as well as find more pictures of him.

이중문

Archived