i need to watch.

i absolutely adore lee moon shik and park sun young

WOOOHOOO

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banana_milk

Thanks for those caps Jahye! You're wonderful. I never posted in the Bad Family thread, but I've read every one of your summaries :)

LOL. Just looking at LeeMoonShik from these caps make me smile. He must be one of the funniest guys ever. I will be sure to watch this once SATs and finals are over

Guest alakina

Jahye

thanks! at least now i understand what's happenning in each episode. :D it is so hard to watch w/o the sub, so thanks!

i just want to share this song from the series! 101st ost

Jahye...I really agree with you...I know everyone in Korea is overwhelmed with Joo Mong (I like it too like you do) but I think this drama could compete with it...with good actors leading it (PSY and LMS) what can go wrong...too bad it is really underrated even here in Soompi but I hope this will change soon (I hope)...I even read an article that PSY said that they couldn't avoid competing with such a big drama but critics are giving good reviews to this drama also (refer to my post at the Park Sun-young thread)...

anyway...many thanks for your effort with the summaries and screencaps, we fans appreciate it

dropping off some more pics...Jo Yeon-woo (Dear Heaven) also made a cameo appearance in the drama

53.jpg

52.jpg

51.jpg

credits to SBS

Guest lilyluong

do u guys have sub for this drama, i want to watch this drama, i like to watch good drama even the artists aren't cool, it's better than watch a cool artists but suck at acting..

Guest kkam jjak

i haven't watched this drama yet... sigh its cuz of finals, but that guy that plays the little brother.. wasn't he kim noon in 18:29? well this is random but.. i think he's hot... haha... i love his lips

i haven't watched this drama yet... sigh its cuz of finals, but that guy that plays the little brother.. wasn't he kim noon in 18:29? well this is random but.. i think he's hot... haha... i love his lips

yup...that's the actor who played Kim Noon in 18:29

Guest cynkawahara

Just found out about this drama and so looking forward to watching. What a great cast!

If this is similiar to the japanese version, it shoud be very entertaining. A good story line can be remade several times and still retain entertainment value.

Thanks Jayhe for the wonderful caps and I really enjoy your comments.

Off to d/l. Thank you everyone.

Another great drama that's being ignored by Soompiers and Korea.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE HAVE GOOD TASTE ANYMORE???

dun worry this is on my top list.. :)

I'll be watching this if the C-subbed is out sooner... :(

Too lazy to DL the raws! :vicx:

anyway, I've been a fan of Lee Mun Shik after I watched the movie Mapodo(sp??) Island.

excellent performance by him :P

Guest krngrl3091

ima watch dis drama...cuz i like lee joong moon!!!

he is such a cutie!!!esp in 18 vs 29!

did u notice he is cuming out wit park sunyoung once again?

i LUV HIM!!!!

o yea....has there been like non clubbox posts of this cuz i was wondering...^^

Guest Asunder

I wish there were subs for this show. I got the first two episodes and it looks nice, but I can't understand what they're saying.

:(

haven't got started on tis one yet but really can't wait , putting all dramas on hold 1st till exams are over , but can't help reading thru the thread ! ~

wow ~ thks jahye for the caps summary ! ~ ;)

hehe i see tht Im HyunShik is in tis too ~

Guest jahye

^

jahye, we meet in a new thread :)

:) Hello fellow Bad Family lover! :D

Hurry up and watch it so I can have someone to discuss the drama with! :lol:

Have you noticed the Bad Family thread is getting a new group of viewers now? Glad I watched when it was airing in Korea.. I miss our giddyness over that wonderful show. These new people.. they think Yang Sam is creepy and they laughed during the scene where Coffee ahjuma tells fake dad her backstory about her daughter. :crazy:

I swear, I always feel alone in these drama threads.. more people need to watch this!!

i just want to share this song from the series! 101st ost

Thanks for the song.

I really love the music in this drama.

Hoping the OST gets released soon.

Jahye...I really agree with you...I know everyone in Korea is overwhelmed with Joo Mong (I like it too like you do) but I think this drama could compete with it...with good actors leading it (PSY and LMS) what can go wrong...too bad it is really underrated even here in Soompi but I hope this will change soon (I hope)...I even read an article that PSY said that they couldn't avoid competing with such a big drama but critics are giving good reviews to this drama also (refer to my post at the Park Sun-young thread)...

It's hard for any drama that has to compete with Jumong. That is one fantastic drama.

But 101st Proposal is a different kind of great drama that deserves it's own viewers as well. :(

The thing that irks me is that this drama isn't popular in Soompi. I could care less about the ratings, but when I see popular drama threads (usually the ones starring pretty faces and nevermind their subpar acting when the bigger issue is the horrible writing and plot), it makes me sad that so many people are missing out on a drama that actually deserves to be watched.

:P I changed my sig to hopefully get more people to notice this show.

Just found out about this drama and so looking forward to watching. What a great cast!

If this is similiar to the japanese version, it shoud be very entertaining. A good story line can be remade several times and still retain entertainment value.

I've actually never seen the original Japanese version or any other adaptations so the storyline is new to me. I hope the Korean version lives up to the Japanese version because everyone who has seen it seems to rave about it (the J-version).

*Updated the first post. If anything needs to be added/edited, please tell me and I'll change it asap. :)

Preview for episode 3 that showed at the end of ep2 + ep2 epilogue.

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b13/data/dci_scrap/101st_46.wmv

credits; yahoo korea.

Guest dream_on

ah! thank you jahye for the caps! i really needed them :( my mom isn't letting me watch any dramas until my finals are over. arghh so the caps are filling my need to watch this. :wacko:

aahaha lee moon shik has the MOST ADORABLE SMILE EVER!!! i saw him on heroine 6 a few weeks ago and i remember thinking how cute that little man was. heheheee. i love the rest of the cast as well! park sunyoung rocks.

gosh this is really killing me...i already have both of the episodes downloaded and everything... :o

Guest roujin

bad family people :)

anyways soompi peeps. with S2 has decided to add this project to their list...meaning it is getting subbed. (thank jahye for making the effort).

though its a small group from with S2 workign on it...i think editors and timers can manage but we really need translators. and if you cant translate full episodes you can always join and just spot translate certain scenes. i think we'd need at least 2-3 more, so if anyone can help just pm mily2 or anyone on the team.

im guessing this will be chinese subbed so if they do....chinese translators are more than welcome also ^_^ heh.

Guest alakina

^^i Pmed xgoody2shoes15x and she is willing to do the sub. i think with s2 team knows it already. yay i cant wait to watch it with sub!

Guest White Star

This drama has been done before....as a chinese series. star CHoi Ji Woo and this really talent chinese actor.

i'm so looking forward to this drama since i never got a chance to finish the chinese version.

This drama has been done before....as a chinese series. star CHoi Ji Woo and this really talent chinese actor.

i'm so looking forward to this drama since i never got a chance to finish the chinese version.

as for me , it was the opposite .

i didn't get to watch the front part of the Chinese version , only got to watch the later eps ! ~

but i'm glad to read tht the Korean version could be just as good as the original Japanese version . ~ :w00t:

Archived