Ask The Fellas

Guest inexplicableromance

Thanks Stevent and moblastin.

at most times yes, but somtimes they are easier to talk to than other girls.................. but most likley they r hot and wanna talk to them

Ooh really? But my friend and the guy don't even talk. Like they don't have real conversations. (They've had only one, really.) The only time they talk is when they're saying things to diss each other / mess with each other and stuff. Sometimes when she tries to talk to him or if she's near him, he doesn't show interest. But other times he does. Shy? Or does he just really not care?

Lol, and yeah, it really is my friend. :)

Thanks.

Guest y_yuen12

thanks!

i have another question..

would a guy who's in college go for a high school girl if he likes her?

naw u should go approach him he sound to shy to go up to u, so u go start a convo with him =D if u do that he will prob talk to u its obvious he likes u......... hes just a really shy guy

sorry to bother you guys again

i know he does sound shy, and he does act like it when we're close

but i noticed that around other girls, he's not shy at all! he's actually very outgoing and popular

does this make sense? sorry i just want to make sure he's not playing with me T_T

Guest CIRee

thanks!

well it depends on the guy, but most likely no.

Guest xx_smilez

where do you guys like to be touched? and where do you don't like to be touched? (in flirtatious way)

cuddling/hugging: do you guys like it when girls cuddle/hug you or vice versa?

oh and i think the girls might want to know this: do you even notice the specifics of what a girl is wearing? like you can see if what she is wearing is trendy or the makeup looks cheap etc.?

Guest krngirlie89

question..

if ive hugged a guy a lot throughout the year~~and then i want to tell him i like him

is it sort of a given that if he hugs me back that he likes me?

or is it just like...a response?

Guest Stevent

thanks!

well it depends. If he does not get arrested for you being a minor then there is a possibility.

sorry to bother you guys again

i know he does sound shy, and he does act like it when we're close

but i noticed that around other girls, he's not shy at all! he's actually very outgoing and popular

does this make sense? sorry i just want to make sure he's not playing with me T_T

to an extent, it does make sense. he is shy around you, plain and simple.

where do you guys like to be touched? and where do you don't like to be touched? (in flirtatious way)

depends on the guy. but for me, slap me on the richard simmons and call it a day haha, it will get my attention right away.

cuddling/hugging: do you guys like it when girls cuddle/hug you or vice versa?

yes, it makes us feel good.

oh and i think the girls might want to know this: do you even notice the specifics of what a girl is wearing? like you can see if what she is wearing is trendy or the makeup looks cheap etc.?

no, we dont play attention to details of what a girl is wearing or if she has a new hair cut, etc...

question..

if ive hugged a guy a lot throughout the year~~and then i want to tell him i like him

is it sort of a given that if he hugs me back that he likes me?

or is it just like...a response?

a response because if he did like you back, he will tell you verbally.

Guest CIRee

depends on the guy. but for me, slap me on the richard simmons and call it a day haha, it will get my attention right away.

haha dont we all love that ;D

Guest Stevent

does age matter? do most guys prefer younger girls, older women, or girls their own age?

well I know no guy wants to get arrested for dating a minor should someone report something. So 18+

thanks. you're fast!

but i was thinking college guys. I know a lot college guys who dislike college-aged girls (like from 18-23 yrs old), going for women who are in their late 20s or 30s....is this normal?

Guest y_yuen12

well it depends. If he does not get arrested for you being a minor then there is a possibility.

haha i might not have made myself very clear.. =P

its nothing illegal, like for example if the girl was 16 and the guy was 21. only around 4-5 years difference.

and im just talking liking each other.. nothing serious like considering marriage or anything.

yeah.. would he somehow show her that he likes her?

Guest ANJEE<3

why is it so hard for guys to admit they're wrong and apologize?

say he broke his word.. or forgot something important

also.. in association with that.. why do they seem like they don't care when the girl is obviously upset.. is it just because they honestly don't care?

how do you guys to up open up? they seem to have more difficulty with girls than guys.. yes i know this might show vulnerablity.. but.. it's not like girls will blab.. or well the really trustworthy ones and you know they won't type.. won't atleast =P

Guest Stevent

thanks. you're fast!

but i was thinking college guys. I know a lot college guys who dislike college-aged girls (like from 18-23 yrs old), going for women who are in their late 20s or 30s....is this normal?

it's just a matter of preference. I try to find girls around my age.

haha i might not have made myself very clear.. =P

its nothing illegal, like for example if the girl was 16 and the guy was 21. only around 4-5 years difference.

and im just talking liking each other.. nothing serious like considering marriage or anything.

yeah.. would he somehow show her that he likes her?

i mean if he likes her and she likes him, then surely he will find a way to be with her.

why is it so hard for guys to admit they're wrong and apologize?

say he broke his word.. or forgot something important

the same reason why girls feel the need to be right all the time.

also.. in association with that.. why do they seem like they don't care when the girl is obviously upset.. is it just because they honestly don't care?

how do you guys to up open up? they seem to have more difficulty with girls than guys.. yes i know this might show vulnerablity.. but.. it's not like girls will blab.. or well the really trustworthy ones and you know they won't type.. won't atleast =P

We do care about a girl being upset, but we do nothing because one false move means opening up Pandora's Box.

It's not a matter of how we open up, it's a matter of when we will open up.

Guest MoonlightChunsa

he too clingy, dump him now .

That's a little harsh don't u think?

yes. seems like he wants everyone to notice him.

wtf. your bf is weird.

when i say he needs a lot of attention i mean from me not from everyone one else tho. and yeah he is a bit weird but i just think it might be because of pass relationships

guys always to good at talking on the phone, so and al ong silence dosnt bother them, it is the fact that u stay on the phone with them is almsot the same as just hanging out with them.............. its a nice feeling............ but if im in the middle of somthing i dont like to be bothered and i will tell them to call back or ill call them back when im done with the task. the reason we get offended is cuz it gives us the feeling u dont wanna talk, or be with them. its just the way we are, we dont like to lose our gf

hmmm that makes sense

here's another question:

If I guy truely loves you like he says he does, than wouldn't he try is hardest to work hard and find a better job than he has or learn to drive....or are guys just lazy and just think after a year or more a girl will stay with them no matter wat (not saying all guys are lazy)

Guest BuckNasty

Specifics? I don't really think guys care too much into details...but it does matter. I personally like a woman who dresses well...cus it's hot.

Make-up can do more bad than good.

Guest BuckNasty

the same reason why girls feel the need to be right all the time.

:lol:

Haha, I got a kick outta this one.

Guest CIRee

What exactly is going through a guy's mind when he see' s a girl's nice booty?

what goes through your mind when you see a hot guy chest?