Ask The Fellas

So, I talked with a casual male acquaintance in my biology class. He commented about how our teacher is like a little boy, because he has no facial hair (like his mustasche area). Several questions arose in my mind as we were having our little conversation.

1. Do guys take "pride" in their facial hair? Some guys I know are too stubborn to shave their beard off.

2. What crosses their minds while they're talking to girls face-to-face usually?

3. From my experience, it seems as if guys (surprisingly) observe everything about a girl's face. Is this true for most men?

Guest ANJEE<3

why do guys like to avoid solving problems by talking it out? i find that in general.. they just like it to slowly die away.. even though obviously it's a problem.. wouldn't talking it out be the most logical way to solve a problem? or does it have something to do with vulnerablity again.. T___T"

and also... how do you know if a guy trusts you?

are there signs? cause i doubt guys will just randomly and openly spill their guts to a girl even if they do trust her a lot

Guest Stevent

So, I talked with a casual male acquaintance in my biology class. He commented about how our teacher is like a little boy, because he has no facial hair (like his mustasche area). Several questions arose in my mind as we were having our little conversation.

1. Do guys take "pride" in their facial hair? Some guys I know are too stubborn to shave their beard off.

We take pride in everything. But I like the clean cut look.

2. What crosses their minds while they're talking to girls face-to-face usually?

not to say something that will richard simmons her off and go on a rampage.

3. From my experience, it seems as if guys (surprisingly) observe everything about a girl's face. Is this true for most men?

We do not observe every minor detail, if the girl has a pretty face, then she is set.

How big of a deal is losing virginity for a guy?

Very much. There are some guys (like me) that keep our d*cks in our pants to wait until marriage.

why cant most guys open up to their gfs?

thats why we broke up O_O;;

This question has already been asked. It takes time for us to open up.

Guest joie.de.vivre

interesting threaddd~

i'm not sure if this has been asked but.. what are guys' opinions on makeup on girls? yes or no?

Guest CIRee

^^everybody know the question to that answer, anything that make you more eye pleasing.

god question are coming in like a wild fire, so many questions so little guys ;\ Please girls read the other post before you post your own. Make your question specific.

Guest innocentlilchineseboy

how would you know if a guy ever truley loved/loves a girl?

by the little things and big things he does for a girl. it all adds up over time like a puzzle, you put the pieces together to get one clear picture. :blush:

here's a bunch of random things i just put down to observe.

examples:

if a guy will drive more then 100 miles everyday to see you then you know.

OR

if a guy calls you everday just to hang out with you, or like EVERY SINGLE WEEK at least twice then he probably cares a lot about you.

OR

buys your medicine when your sick

OR

the way he cuddles with you when your watching a movie.

OR

if he gives you a rose everyday telling you "i love you"

OR

if a guy texts or calls you to tell you I MISS YOU and i was thinking just about you

OR

if he told you he a dream about you. not this one time, but many times. -this goes for both male and females-

OR

if he tells "you mean the world to me"

Guest pencil_geeks*

okay.. do guys know when they cross the like as far as crazy/stalker status? i.e: when they texts, IMs, calls you too much or does a girl has to tell him that. that's hard for me to tell people like that things because i'm quiet terse. i hurt people w. my words because i cant beat around the bush.

Guest CIRee

okay.. do guys know when they cross the like as far as crazy/stalker status? i.e: when they texts, IMs, calls you too much or does a girl has to tell him that. that's hard for me to tell people like that things because i'm quiet terse. i hurt people w. my words because i cant beat around the bush.

guys like that are clueless.

Guest chishifu

Why do guys tell girls to eat but they won't eat? <<

And

Girls tell their friends/S.S to sleep but they end getting mad, why?

to your first question... because when guys eat... it isn't pretty. Girls on the other hand just eat salads all day so it's ok :)

to your second question... i have no idea why girls do that.

another question =D haha see if can tackle this...

why does a guy who has a gf for like 3yrs still treat a close friend(girl) more than a friend...? as in they make it seem like they love their friend more than thier gf...but really he loves his gf more o.O and no he's not a player....

because gf's come and go but a close female friend will always be there for you

Guest BuckNasty

How big of a deal is losing virginity for a guy?

Depends on the guy.

I know guys who've cared less and I know guys who took it really seriously.

1. We take pride in everything. Clean cut is the way to go though.

2. "Don't make an richard simmons of yourself, don't make an richard simmons of yourself"

3. I observe based on how much I "feel" the girl. Guys have this tendency to not pay attention to details, but once in awhile we will.

Guest haibaragi

what does it mean when a guy notices every little detail about you? this guy in my calc class (haha, nice class to pick up chicks) asks me questions like "have you lost weight" or "what is wrong with your flip flops, they're mutant" (they're zebra print in baby blue) and other shi*t. sometimes i even catch him looking at my legs when i wear minidresses <_< i donno what to make of it all since he has a gf

Guest BuckNasty

what does it mean when a guy notices every little detail about you? this guy in my calc class (haha, nice class to pick up chicks) asks me questions like "have you lost weight" or "what is wrong with your flip flops, they're mutant" (they're zebra print in baby blue) and other shi*t. sometimes i even catch him looking at my legs when i wear minidresses <_< i donno what to make of it all since he has a gf

What does it mean when a guy takes time to observe every little detail?

Pretty obvious to me.

Anyway, how do the ladies feel when they catch a guy checking them out? I'm guilty of this.

Guest chishifu

What if your best guy friend says I love you and then laughs and says yeah right. What is going through his mind? Do guys joke about those things easily? Or is he afraid something might go wrong with that?

very dependent upon the guy, but I personally don't joke about those things. As he's your best friend, it's up to your best judgment.

Guest BuckNasty

What if your best guy friend says I love you and then laughs and says yeah right. What is going through his mind? Do guys joke about those things easily? Or is he afraid something might go wrong with that?

I don't believe in platonic relationships.

So I think someone is hiding something.

Guest Stevent

His motives were probabilty just to make a joke to lighten the mood. Yes, we do joke about these things easily since we do have commitment issues. I don't know what you are trying to say in your last question.

His motives were probabilty just to make a joke to lighten the mood. Yes, we do joke about these things easily since we do have commitment issues. I don't know what you are trying to say in your last question.

The thing that bothers me a bit is that he does joke around but he's never joked about love until that moment.

the last part of my question is... is he taking what he said back in case I freak out and run away from him? Like is he afraid of losing the friendship if he said that?

Guest xreminisce

[1] whats with guys and "the new girl"?

[2] erms- what does it mean when a guy talks to you on the phone til like 4 am and says stuff like

"yur the only girl i ever had feelings for" or "yur teh only one that mattered to me"- but when you ask

him about who he likes- he denies, denies, denies. then when we talk he mentions a second try and i luagh it off and

say "you and i both know it'll never happen"... and he replies in a weird voice ._." (oh yeah- hes my ex to >.> and he went out with BOTH of my best friends after we broke up *cough*_