Ask The Fellas

Do guys like blunt girls? :mellow: I'm curious on this one.

It depends on which way the girl is blunt. If a girl is blunt because she is confrontational and egotistic, then people, not just guys, won't really favor her. If a girl is blunt because she says it like it is (much like me), then why not like her?

Guest scribbz

ooh! i like this topic. hmmz why do u flirt with other girls in front of ur gfs?

depends. the guy can be a flirty guy so its his nature. or could be he's lost intrest in the current gf. or could be he's trying to make his gf jelous :D lol.

there a few other reasons too. just look at the situation and figure out which one it is.

is "beautiful" a word guys use on any girl he thinks is attractive?

no.

i find cute girls attractive but they dont have to be "beautiful" yeah kno?

to be "hot" or "beautiful" is completly different from being attractive. attractivenes can be to someone who isnt as good looking but there personality is exacly what you like. so its preferance too.

and i cant spell :sweatingbullets:

Guest Keori

Why does guy, even when they have a girlfriend, always tease a girl? Truthfully, this always happen to me. When I ask this one guy, who was dating one of my friend, why he always tease me, he said that it is because I am his cousin. Now, that is a stupid reason cause i never see him teasing his other cousin who is also a friend of mine.

And then, as for the other dude, he always tease me too when we talk to each other. He is always saying stuff like "you're stupid" or "you're so koreanish", etc. He has a girlfriend already and we are in no way related.

And before you said that what is happening is flirting, I don't really think so. Cause all there teasing are rude and cruel. And I never back down from saying something rude back to them. So, we always have these non-serious banter. However, the way I see it, we're just joking around and having a grand time. (but sometimes, with my loud voice and exaggeration, i don't think people tend to see things the way i see it). However, as one of my friend said to me, the two guys are always mean only to me and no one else. I have no idea why....you think you can help me understand better?

So how do you look at girls without getting caught? Girls check out guys by making eye contact and turning their heads when they walk by, but I heard guys just look straight ahead and only their eyes move. Is that true?

Guest 나짱!

ooh! i like this topic. hmmz why do u flirt with other girls in front of ur gfs?

yeah like scribbz said from my experience n mostly among my guy friends they do this to make their gf jealous.

It's because most guys don't want to cling and rather want the other way around so they feel like they have more control in the relationship

Guest Brusky

would a guy lie to a girl he loves?

Depends on what kind of lie, but everyone lies to everyone. There's no escaping that.

Guest CIRee

because jealousy bring competitions and you know boys love to watch competition. Plus it makes you want us more.

Why does guy, even when they have a girlfriend, always tease a girl? Truthfully, this always happen to me. When I ask this one guy, who was dating one of my friend, why he always tease me, he said that it is because I am his cousin. Now, that is a stupid reason cause i never see him teasing his other cousin who is also a friend of mine.

And then, as for the other dude, he always tease me too when we talk to each other. He is always saying stuff like "you're stupid" or "you're so koreanish", etc. He has a girlfriend already and we are in no way related.

And before you said that what is happening is flirting, I don't really think so. Cause all there teasing are rude and cruel. And I never back down from saying something rude back to them. So, we always have these non-serious banter. However, the way I see it, we're just joking around and having a grand time. (but sometimes, with my loud voice and exaggeration, i don't think people tend to see things the way i see it). However, as one of my friend said to me, the two guys are always mean only to me and no one else. I have no idea why....you think you can help me understand better?

because you make yourself an easy target to get pick on.

So how do you look at girls without getting caught? Girls check out guys by making eye contact and turning their heads when they walk by, but I heard guys just look straight ahead and only their eyes move. Is that true?

guys that cant hold eye contact with girls are wusses, dont even worry about them. And your second questions, they use there peripheral vision.

Guest CIRee

I think I already know the answer to this, but thought I might as well ask...lol

When a guy wants to get back together with an ex and he says he's changed, how often is that true?

never

Guest loveof

i have a question!!

when a girl (you don't know) stares into your eyes do you get a message that the person likes you?

lol cuz i love to stare at people.. but i think i send WRONG message by looking guys in the eye.

Guest CriticalHit

Some girls get pissed if their boyfriend looks at other girls.

But would a guy get pissed if the girl started looking at guys?

(I'm guessing no... but Just wanna make sure)

Guest adorablekim

my bf is mad at me for not telling him that i have talked to the friend that he doesn't like again. i didn't tell him because 1. he was sick that day 2. he would kinna overract =/ now he told me straight up that he doesn't like that friend of mine so should i completely stop to that friend??

Guest Stevent

Some girls get pissed if their boyfriend looks at other girls.

But would a guy get pissed if the girl started looking at guys?

(I'm guessing no... but Just wanna make sure)

I wouldnt get mad, but I cant say the same for every other guy out there. If I could look at other girls, then it should work both ways.

my bf is mad at me for not telling him that i have talked to the friend that he doesn't like again. i didn't tell him because 1. he was sick that day 2. he would kinna overract =/ now he told me straight up that he doesn't like that friend of mine so should i completely stop to that friend??

dont go behind our backs because it only shows us the amount of respect you have for us.

Guest inexplicableromance

This thread is helpful. :)

If a guys teases/jokes around with a girl a lot, but doesn't give a lot of other girls that kind of attention, does it necessarily mean that he thinks she's cute or pretty?