Ask The Fellas

Guest Brusky

I wouldnt get mad, but I cant say the same for every other guy out there. If I could look at other girls, then it should work both ways.

dont go behind our backs because it only shows us the amount of respect you have for us.

First part, w3rd. I wouldn't get mad unless her jaw was dropped and drool was running down the side of her mouth. I mean, I can't help but look at other attractive girls. :sweatingbullets:

And to the second part, yeah, disrespect is never a good thing (goes for both genders), but as much as he hates you talking to that other person, he's just going to have to deal with it. Unless that other person's legitly ruining your relationship, I don't see why you'd have to stop being friends.

Guest Stevent

This thread is helpful. :)

If a guys teases/jokes around with a girl a lot, but doesn't give a lot of other girls that kind of attention, does it necessarily mean that he thinks she's cute or pretty?

in a way yes.

Guest adorablekim

i don't think i really went behind his back thoughh. but again he found out himself and yea he said he doesn't really trust me completely but i deserve it T__T but its so hard telling him everything!! and yeahh he wants to know mostly everything..but uhh i'm use to keeping things to myself unless i feel like i need to tell him..but i did promise him i will tell him everything.

And to the second part, yeah, disrespect is never a good thing (goes for both genders), but as much as he hates you talking to that other person, he's just going to have to deal with it. Unless that other person's legitly ruining your relationship, I don't see why you'd have to stop being friends.

i dont think its ruin our relationship. my bf just said that he is a bad person to talk to and i shouldn't stress myself over that foo..

Guest yellowtutu

I have a couple questions but I suppose not all is about relationship/behaviour, I hope that's alright? If not, you can ignore but here goes

1. My boyfriend's friends bashed me through msn because they had a fight about some discussion. Boyfriend lives in Canada and his friends are in europe. They don't even know me, haven't seen me (in life only on display pictures), and yet they've called me a whor*, small-chested, small, not intimate enough, ugly body, etc. Why would friends bash their friend's girlfriend?

2. Do guys not like it if their adam's apple is touched? Because my boyfriend doesn't like it.. and said that most people don't. Like it's the one part of his body that I'm not allowed or at least shouldn't touch

3. If you were 'feeling up' your girlfriend, do you expect that she's clean shaven/waxed down south? Would you care if she doesn't or strongly prefer that she does?

4. Do you mean it when you call someone beautiful?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest Stevent

I have a couple questions but I suppose not all is about relationship/behaviour, I hope that's alright? If not, you can ignore but here goes

1. My boyfriend's friends bashed me through msn because they had a fight about some discussion. Boyfriend lives in Canada and his friends are in europe. They don't even know me, haven't seen me (in life only on display pictures), and yet they've called me a whor*, small-chested, small, not intimate enough, ugly body, etc. Why would friends bash their friend's girlfriend?

A retailiation tatic. By getting through to you and make harsh comments to you, they know that that will have an affect on your bf.

2. Do guys not like it if their adam's apple is touched? Because my boyfriend doesn't like it.. and said that most people don't. Like it's the one part of his body that I'm not allowed or at least shouldn't touch

no we dont like it when people touch our adam's apple.

3. If you were 'feeling up' your girlfriend, do you expect that she's clean shaven/waxed down south? Would you care if she doesn't or strongly prefer that she does?

it's a matter of preference. I like clean and shaved.

4. Do you mean it when you call someone beautiful?

Thanks in advance :)

beautiful, cute, pretty, etc.. are all just words. If we say something, we mean it.

hmm, do guys like being sweettalked or not?

or does it depend on the guy?

depends on the guy.

Guest BLUBitty

1.) why do guys suddenly start to ignore their ex in the halls, when they are cool and everything? and they didn't used to do that , even after the break up

2.) why do guys always jump to conclusions? like...when you're just hanging out with a good, kinda close friend..and he shows up at your lunch. your friend just touches your backpack for a while and stuff..why does he get soooo mad?!?

Guest MRS.CHANGMIN(:

why do guys pick on girls?

its like calling you fat, ugly, &mean.

when you actully seriously ask them

"do u really mean it? :tears: "

they go "you're stupid. :huh: "

Guest xreminisce

hahaha i have a few questions

[1] are you guys aware that yur girl tells everything (yeah.. EVERYTHING) to her best friend?

(gosh... i hope my besties BF isnt reading this- erck!)

[2] what would you do if her best friend hated you... with a freaking passion?

[3] do outgoing, kinda loud, confident girls appeal to you more than shy, quiet girls?

[4] how does one (girl/guy) stay out of the friends zone?

Guest xcindyloooo

[1] When your good friend hurts your s/o real bad [emotionally], what do you do?

[2] What teases a guy and makes him want a girl more?

Guest simplicityyx

[1] are you guys aware that yur girl tells everything (yeah.. EVERYTHING) to her best friend?

[3] do outgoing, kinda loud, confident girls appeal to you more than shy, quiet girls?

:rolleyes:

Guest geruhjima

when guys tell girls that "they should hang out sometime", does it usually translate into "date"? :mellow:

if it's true, i wasn't aware of this rule, and i'm afraid i may have unintentionally led one of my guy friends on..

Guest Stevent

1.) why do guys suddenly start to ignore their ex in the halls, when they are cool and everything? and they didn't used to do that , even after the break up

there is an awkward tension.

2.) why do guys always jump to conclusions? like...when you're just hanging out with a good, kinda close friend..and he shows up at your lunch. your friend just touches your backpack for a while and stuff..why does he get soooo mad?!?

because we can, just like you girls can.

(gosh... i hope my besties BF isnt reading this- erck!)

we dont care

[2] what would you do if her best friend hated you... with a freaking passion?

wouldn't care. If she hates me, then that's her deal. I carry no ill will towards anyone I barely know.

a blend of both. a girl who knows how to speak her mind, but knows when to shut her mouth.

[4] how does one (girl/guy) stay out of the friends zone?

be acquaintances

[1] When your good friend hurts your s/o real bad [emotionally], what do you do?

tell them to apologize, if they dont readily agree...rely on physical force.

[2] What teases a guy and makes him want a girl more?

differs from guy to guy

ooh i have one!

so there's this guy i really like, but im really confused about the way he acts towards me. in classes and in the hallways he always glances/stares at me and face brightens up and he smiles. when i walk by his friends, they always poke him and he blushes. and he's really shy and fixes his hair/ apearrance alot when im near. his friend even asked me how i felt about him :/

i noticed that he act this way before i had liked him. and i guess that's how i started to like him, you know like when you think someone is attracted to you, you start feeling the same? lol

so i don't understand if i should just give up since it's been a pretty long time and he still hasn't made a move.

thanks for the advice!! :)

Guest alicee

Could you give me tips on how to start a conversation with a guy I barely talk to? If it's possible. :D

Oh. And do guys find it awkward when a girl that is moderate looking going up to them and

confronting their feelings? hehhehehe...

Guest moblastin

why cant guys make up their minds when it comes to girls~?!? O.o

they are picky, they find one thing wrong with her and decide shes not good enough, and will find someone who is better =D i dont no if anyone else does that but yeah i do that...........

Could you give me tips on how to start a conversation with a guy I barely talk to? If it's possible. :D

Oh. And do guys find it awkward when a girl that is moderate looking going up to them and

confronting their feelings? hehhehehe...

girls can talk about anything if they just go up to them, just nothing weird or they will think ur weird. but if u just say hi, how u doing thats pretty simple and if the guy is smart and notice ur trying to talk to them they will carry on with the convo. but just going up to a guy and talking about ur feelings i think would be weird......... if u no them alrdy then i guess u can

Because his friends influence him with his choice in women. You can do anything about this, most guys care what his friend think about the girl he is dating.

well dat sux doesnt it~~

Another question: just say u got 2 gals after u, u like both.... what do guys do??

IMO the guy wont choose cos he can have the best of both worlds, am i right?

and what does he realli mean when he wants to be friends with everyone?

Guest moblastin

ooh i have one!

so there's this guy i really like, but im really confused about the way he acts towards me. in classes and in the hallways he always glances/stares at me and face brightens up and he smiles. when i walk by his friends, they always poke him and he blushes. and he's really shy and fixes his hair/ apearrance alot when im near. his friend even asked me how i felt about him :/

i noticed that he act this way before i had liked him. and i guess that's how i started to like him, you know like when you think someone is attracted to you, you start feeling the same? lol

so i don't understand if i should just give up since it's been a pretty long time and he still hasn't made a move.

thanks for the advice!! :)

naw u should go approach him he sound to shy to go up to u, so u go start a convo with him =D if u do that he will prob talk to u its obvious he likes u......... hes just a really shy guy