Ask The Fellas

Guest Stevent

The thing that bothers me a bit is that he does joke around but he's never joked about love until that moment.

the last part of my question is... is he taking what he said back in case I freak out and run away from him? Like is he afraid of losing the friendship if he said that?

He is taking it back because it is sort of a way of him telling you that he loves you, but doesnt want the mushy effect to happen so he says it in a k=jokingliy way. Not very much that he is afraid of losing the friendship, it's how you would interpret what he said.

[1] whats with guys and "the new girl"?

[2] erms- what does it mean when a guy talks to you on the phone til like 4 am and says stuff like

"yur the only girl i ever had feelings for" or "yur teh only one that mattered to me"- but when you ask

him about who he likes- he denies, denies, denies. then when we talk he mentions a second try and i luagh it off and

say "you and i both know it'll never happen"... and he replies in a weird voice ._." (oh yeah- hes my ex to >.> and he went out with BOTH of my best friends after we broke up *cough*_

1) new girl = new opportunities

2) the answer is all in the context.

Guest hiswendy

Oh my gah! Finally!!! A guy's pov on stuff! xD

How do I show a guy that I hate having to be the one to lower my pride [ie. spoiling him (like actually just do anything he asks me to do), ask for forgiveness (even if I didn't do shiiit), always have to watch for his mood and act according to it, etc.] all the time- without hurting his pride?

&&

EDIT|| Why do guys feel the need to show off their new girls?

Guest BuckNasty

How do I show a guy that I hate having to be the one to lower my pride [ie. spoiling him (like actually just do anything he asks me to do), ask for forgiveness (even if I didn't do shiiit), always have to watch for his mood and act according to it, etc.] all the time- without hurting his pride?

You know this sounds like a conversation I would have with my friend about his girl.

Just tell the guy. Straight up. If he gets butthurt...then damn, not much of a guy if you ask me.

Guest Stevent

stop giving into his request.

Guest hiswendy

Wow fast reply too! =) Thanks. If he gets mad at me, I'm blaming you *fist shake in the air* LOL I kid. xD I appreciate your advice, and I'll try. If he gets mad... LOL, well, he always does anyway ._.

EDIT|| stevent: But but buuuuuut...!!!

Guest BuckNasty

EDIT|| Why do guys feel the need to show off their new girls?

Because every man's dream is a trophy wife.

Guest hiswendy

Because every man's dream is a trophy wife.

Ahh. Understandable. xD

Aww, hahaha, I feel special! LOL Thank you!

Guest Stevent

Wow fast reply too! =) Thanks. If he gets mad at me, I'm blaming you *fist shake in the air* LOL I kid. xD I appreciate your advice, and I'll try. If he gets mad... LOL, well, he always does anyway ._.

EDIT|| stevent: But but buuuuuut...!!!

but what? Us guys are really simple. If you dont get us what we need, we just go get it ourselves. He is just lazy just like another guy out there.

Guest hiswendy

but what? Us guys are really simple. If you dont get us what we need, we just go get it ourselves. He is just lazy just like another guy out there.

It's not actually getting an actual item that he asks me to get... or something like that. And AWW, he'll get mad >__< ..O__o I've turned into such a big wuss. TT_TT

Guest jaeners

What does it mean if a guy wants the girl to meet his family and said a lot of good things about her to his family so now they're anxious to meet her?

Guest Stevent

What does it mean if a guy wants the girl to meet his family and said a lot of good things about her to his family so now they're anxious to meet her?

he wants his family to accept you.

Guest moblastin

thanks!

i have another question..

would a guy who's in college go for a high school girl if he likes her?

i wouldnt do it, but yeah guys do that i no a few girls who got bf's in college

Guest inn0centxsm1le

do guys have emotional break downs and cry their hearts out after they break up with girls like many of us here? (either non serious or serious relationship.)

Guest Stevent

do guys have emotional break downs and cry their hearts out after they break up with girls like many of us here? (either non serious or serious relationship.)

some guys do, some guys dont

I am NOT a phone person. I have this problem where I cannot make a good conversation with anyone on the phone. I don't know why, but I am much more talkative in real life. My friends, both girls and guys, understand this fact very well.

So, my question is: can a relationship last for a long time without me having to call my boyfriend and check up on him regularly? I mean, wouldn't talking to him in real life and on AIM be enough? Would my phone-shy personality become a trouble? Is talking on the phone a vital part of the relationship? BTW, I am single even though I make it sound as if I actually have a boyfriend.

Guest Stevent

I am NOT a phone person. I have this problem where I cannot make a good conversation with anyone on the phone. I don't know why, but I am much more talkative in real life. My friends, both girls and guys, understand this fact very well.

So, my question is: can a relationship last for a long time without me having to call my boyfriend and check up on him regularly? I mean, wouldn't talking to him in real life and on AIM be enough? Would my phone-shy personality become a trouble? Is talking on the phone a vital part of the relationship? BTW, I am single even though I make it sound as if I actually have a boyfriend.

yes, it will give him a bit more freedom and it will make you sound less of a clingy person. Talking on aim and in real life is enough, but a phone call 3 times a week will show that you care. I dont know whether if your phone-shy personality will become troublesome, but I suggest you work on it. Communication is a vital part of any relationship.

Guest moblastin

mmmmmmmmmm depending on the guys personality......... after a break up i wouldnt cry but during the relationship when things got bad i would tear a little

Guest xo_vivi_ox

why are guys always tickling girls, like girls they know are EXTREMELY ticklish.

are you guys bored? do you love seeing us struggle free from being tickled? do you want our attention? what is it?

and ... why cant you guys understand us girls? >< yes, we are complicated, but ... still.. learn to understand?

Guest moblastin

if the guy likes to talk on the phone then yeah it could hurt u, but usually guys dont do that so i wouldnt worry about it....... and if a bf of urs says id rather talk on the phone u say "but id rather be with u in person" lol wats he gonna say ? "no"

why are guys always tickling girls, like girls they know are EXTREMELY ticklish.

are you guys bored? do you love seeing us struggle free from being tickled? do you want our attention? what is it?

and ... why cant you guys understand us girls? >< yes, we are complicated, but ... still.. learn to understand?

tickling girls usually just o have fun torturing them or flirting with them usually flirting, u shouldnt say guys u should say somee guys cuz people understand girls completley like me =D

and its an excuse for us to touch girls without being called perverts or creeps or things liek that =D

Guest han.

once you find a significant other, i'm sure he'll understand that you're not a phone person. just as your friends do.

honestly, most guys hate talking on the phone anyway.

talking on the phone is a form of communicating, which is vital to any kind of relationship. so a phone call a couple times a week won't hurt.