Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Hi, I'm just wondering if Soompi will be opening a thread on HahaMong Show??

I have been checking Soompi many times already,

but no threads opened for it?

help me out here pls,

as i'm very interested in it! XD

thanks in advance! ^^

Hi guys~

I really want to watch a reallyyyy good MEATY drama. Nothing overly sappy, but I'm steering clear of teeny-bopperish light-hearted ones aka. Boys Over Flowers, Coffee Prince ect.)

I've already heard Iris was really popular (I tried a couple episodes so i'm not sure yet) so PLEASE don't recommend this one!

I'm already considering Story of a Man (Slingshot) and Woman Who Still Wants to Marry.

My criteria are: something more mature, innovative and realistic. A drama that will grip me is all I am asking for! ^^

Please don't recommend older dramas along these lines because I have seen these (i'm including the light hearted ones)

[brilliant Legacy/Inheritance, On Air, My name is Kim Sam Soon, Full House, Stairway to Heaven, 18 vs. 29, My Girl, I'm Sorry I love You, Lovers in Paris, Beautiful Day]

thanks so much and have a great day!!! :lol:

If you enjoyed Kim Sam Soon, watch City Hall. It's a mature drama.

Guest franchosa

Please help me name this drama. (as I remember it, then it was a korean drama)

I don't remember much about it but I think it was about a man who was engaged to a woman. But then he falls in love with another woman and since he can't cancel the engagement he gives the other woman a ring as a symbol of her becoming his mistress.

As I remember it then the man was pretty rich while the woman (his mistress) was normal of wealth or poor.

I also think that his fiance and her father were trying to blackmail him when they figured that he wanted to cancel the wedding. (I'm not entirely sure of that though)

Hope anyone is able to help me:)

That sounds like How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor starring Bae Doo Na, Kim Seung Woo, and Park Shi Woo.

Guest SYY99

Hi, i am new in this forum and i have a problem. (dont know if i can post it here) I am watching "Smile, You" now and haru2subs is at episode 35, but on other sites i saw they already completed the drama. Is there any way to get the last 10 subs from viikii?

Hi guys~

I really want to watch a reallyyyy good MEATY drama. Nothing overly sappy, but I'm steering clear of teeny-bopperish light-hearted ones aka. Boys Over Flowers, Coffee Prince ect.)

I've already heard Iris was really popular (I tried a couple episodes so i'm not sure yet) so PLEASE don't recommend this one!

I'm already considering Story of a Man (Slingshot) and Woman Who Still Wants to Marry.

My criteria are: something more mature, innovative and realistic. A drama that will grip me is all I am asking for! ^^

Please don't recommend older dramas along these lines because I have seen these (i'm including the light hearted ones)

[brilliant Legacy/Inheritance, On Air, My name is Kim Sam Soon, Full House, Stairway to Heaven, 18 vs. 29, My Girl, I'm Sorry I love You, Lovers in Paris, Beautiful Day]

thanks so much and have a great day!!! :lol:

Story of a Man is a good choice, I hope you'll enjoy it!

Others you might like to consider include:

- Return of Iljimae

- Que Sera Sera

- Dalja's Spring

- Flowers for My Life

- Chuno

- Painter of the Wind

Guest Jetson

Hey Everybody! I just have joined the forum and I think I am feeling good to be here with you. Does anybody know where I can find direct links for downloading Korean movies and series like "Couple or Trouble"?

Thank you all.

Guest sea_starz15

My fav kdramas are noona-dongsaeng romance aka older girl-younger guy love stories. Guess i love them since i'm a noona and these dramas tend to have enjoyable comedy elements. Here are those i know or remember.

Please recommend more.

2004 - Snow White - Kim Jung Hwa & Lee Wan

2005 - My Name Is Kim Sam Soon - Kim Sun Ah & Hyun Bin

2005 - Spring Day - Ko Hyun Jung & Jo In Sung

2005 - Hello My Teacher - Gong Hyo Jin & Gong Yoo

2006 - What's Up Fox? - Ko Hyun Jung & Chun Jung Myung

2006 - Outrageous Women - Yoo Ho Jung & Lee Ki Woo

2006 - Here Comes Ajumma - Yang Jung Ah & Lee Pil Mo

2007 - Dalja's Spring - Chae Rim & Lee Min Ki

2007 - Crazy For You - Lee Mi Yun & Yoon Kye Sung

2007 - In Soon Is Pretty - Kim Hyun Joo & Lee Wan

2008 - We Got Married - Hwang Bo & Kim Hyun Joong

2008 - When It's At Night - Kim Sun Ah & Lee Dong Gun

2008 - Powerful Opponents - Chae Rim & Lee Jin Wook

2008 - My Sweet City - Choi Kang Hee & Ji Hyun Woo

2008 - Love Marriage - Kim Min Hee & Park Ki Woong

2008 - Working Mom - Yum Jung Ah & Bong Tae Kyu

2009 - Partner - Kim Hyun Joo & Lee Dong Wook

2010 - The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry - Kim Bum

2010 - Birth of the Rich - Lee Bo Young & Ji Hyun Woo

2010 - Obstetrics & Gynecology - Jang Seo Hee & Ko Joo Won

2010 - Oh My Lady - Chae Rim & Choi Si Won

2010 - Personal Taste - Son Ye Jin & Lee Min Ho

I've heard a lot of good comments about Personal Taste but I have never watched it yet. Looks like I have to watch it soon xD

I watched this last year. Even though they're not the main 2 characters, but they were playing important roles too xD

2008 - On Air - Park Yong Ha & Song Yoon Ah

I really love the drama. At first I watched it because of FT Island actually xD

(Even though I'm not a big fan of theirs, but I couldn't help being all excited for no reason xD)

But later it turned out me fangirling over Park Yong Ha xD

Song Yoon Ah & him really looked sweet, in my opinion ^^

Guest cherrycharm

Dear everyone,

Anybody knows the English title of the drama currently showing on E-city (channel 825) at 10pm every Saturday? I missed the first few episodes and I'm trying to catch up. The Chinese title is called chang(4) lan(4) de(4) yi(2) zhu(3).

Dear everyone,

Anybody knows the English title of the drama currently showing on E-city (channel 825) at 10pm every Saturday? I missed the first few episodes and I'm trying to catch up. The Chinese title is called chang(4) lan(4) de(4) yi(2) zhu(3).

That's Brilliant Legacy, aka Shining Inheritance.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...howtopic=275954

Guest Tuni-chan

I actually have two questions, sorry ^^ ;;;;;

first question: I've been hearing about the new drama Jaejoong is in, but I totally forgot what it was called. All I know is that I saw a GIF picture of him in an office wearing a suit. An older man poured water on his head, and Jae looked sad. If anyone knows what it's called, I'd be ever so grateful : D

second question: Also about Jaejoong, but Yunho as well. I've seen Fan Videos and pictures like this : yunjae.gif

Was that a drama or something ? Is it watchable still?

Thanks for any attempts with answering my inquiries ^^ ;;;;;

Guest gotrice1432

iono if this is the right place to post this but where can i find a website to watch korean variety shows ? not like youtube

thanks alot

Guest cicadark

iono if this is the right place to post this but where can i find a website to watch korean variety shows ? not like youtube

thanks alot

u can see on joonmedia.net

Guest shulee

thanks alot

Hi you can watch almost everything on mysoju or dramacrazy ;)

Hi everyone

I really want to watch a romantic kmovie like he was cool, my little bride, my sassy girl,...

those are the most popular ones, can someone recommend me that sort of movie that's maybe unknown but very good

thx anyways :D

Guest Epepoor

-Get Karl

-Sweet buns

-heading to the ground.

Wich one has a better storyline, cast etc...

For those who have seen both drama's. Would you like to compare those drama's with each other/ [ pro's and contra's.]

[Mods please don't delete this topic. I just want more information about those drama's. So I'm not asking for help. Thxxx]

-Get Karl

-Sweet buns

-heading to the ground.

Didn't watch Heading to the ground.

Partially caught Get Karl but my vote goes to Sweet Buns, especially love the flashbacks in each episodes..