[drama 2005] Only You 온리유

Guest Pyoungsang

Guest michaelj_kc

i can't beleive that they are gonna air only you here in the philippines!!! woooh!!!!!!!!! ^__^

reaLLy?!... what channel?!... Im from phiL bUt haven't heard of airing it here.. what channel and time sLot?... thankZ!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there!

i think only you will be aired by ABS-CBN but as to the time slot, i don't have any idea since i don't usually watch tv during work days...hope this helps you anyway..do watch this series, it's worth it..

offtopic: other kdramas that ABS-CBN will air are: wonderful life, princess lulu, forbidden love, and sad story (?)..

aja aja everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kneekey

reaLLy?!... what channel?!... Im from phiL bUt haven't heard of airing it here.. what channel and time sLot?... thankZ!

abs-cbn will air it tom. after kampanerang kuba

Guest georgeleong

Wow, thanks for the support for this show and my fav. Han Chae Young.

i have watched the series 4 times within a week.

i just wanted to see Chae Young's touching performance and her watery eyes always melts my hearts :)

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

Wow, thanks for the support for this show and my fav. Han Chae Young.

i have watched the series 4 times within a week.

i just wanted to see Chae Young's touching performance and her watery eyes always melts my hearts :)

4 times?!?! in a week?! whoa..

it would be airing here in the phil tonight!! im so excited. im finally gonna see Jo hyun jae in another drama speaking our language. :lol:

9px16t.jpg

Guest Choi Ji Woo

To all the Filipino Soompi forumers out there:

It's confirmed since last week!!! ONLY YOU will finally air its pilot episode tonight, DECEMBER 12, 2005 at ABS CBN 2..this K-drama will replace the recently concluded book one of the hit PANDAY series..the latter will resume the airing of book 2 next year, January 9, 2006..ONLY YOU will run the airwaves for one month..

Although I like Han Chae Young more in Sassy Girl, Chunhyang than in here, I might as well watch the pilot episode tonight, because I'm one of her Filipino fans..Venice is so enchanting & pretty..I love Italian cuisine!!!

Chae Young is too young for Jo Hyun Jae, but I think they pulled it off here..I watched the OY music videos!!!

I'm so engrossed with the theme song..the song's title is also ONLY YOU, which is an original performance by THE PLATTERS, a popular band during the 1950's..but the version used here in our country was a revival of SAM MILBY, the handsome crooner who was also a housemate of the popular reality show PINOY BIG BRO..

offtopic: other kdramas that ABS-CBN will air are: wonderful life, princess lulu, forbidden love, and sad story (?)..

i commend you, my fellow Filipina, for putting a question mark right after SAD LOVE STORY / SAD SONATA..

wanna know why??? 'coz Kim Hee Sun & Kwon Sang Woo's drama will be aired by GMA 7, not ABS CBN 2..

i read it from Tsinoy Forums..but it's okei, everyone makes mistakes..nice meeting you here in Soompi!!!

ive bought the dvd already only my brothers get to watched it.. they both said its ok but not as good as DGCH .. my father though said he likes the story its worth watching .. weird isnt it.. im the one who bought the dvd and im the girl in the family yet the boys did watched it first ... hehehe

Guest Hae_Won

New ABS-CBN Koreanovela

Warm your cold December nights with the newest kilig offering from the producers of Lovers in Paris and the controversial, steamy Memories of Bali.

The latest Kapamilya Koreanovela Only You is the perfect concoction for a merry holiday romance. Viewers will be transported to yet another dreamy location --- Venice.

The new Korean drama stars "The Only Barbie Doll of Korea" Han Chae-Young as Jillian and "The Only Prince Charming of Korea" Cho Hyeon-Jae (ed. Jo Hyun Jae) as TJ.

To fulfill her long time dream, Jillian would do anything to become a great chef. She flies to Italy to search for the woman with the perfect pasta recipe. Instead, she meets rich, spoiled TJ who has a quest of his own. Will they both find what they are looking for or will they end up discovering the recipe for love?

Source: THE PHILIPPINE STAR

Entertainment, E-4

Monday, December 12, 2005

Transcribed by: Da A of starkoreans

***Only You will start airing tonight (Dec. 12) on ABS-CBN right after Kampanerang Kuba.***

hi there mga kababayan!!:)

nice meeting all of you here..hehe!!!

so, it aired its pilot episode tonight? hmm, hope it received a decent acceptance by the filipinos..i think it would have since abs-cbn made sam milby sang the theme song of the series..filipinos, especially those who supported sam milby in pinoy big bro, may have watch it if only to hear sam's voice...:) still, this was a pretty good series and it would be nice if filipinos would watch this..:) though i bought and watched this only to see chae young in other series (aside from sassy girl), i don't regret spending time and money, though..

hi choi jiwoo, it's okay :)..i put a question mark because i wasn't really that sure about ABS-CBN showing that kdrama..maybe i was just too happy that wonderful life will be aired in our country that i wasn't paying much attention to the others na..hehe!! :)

take care everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=2357&st=40 ]

Guest love_crisis

Oh...I like Hyun Jae so much. I like him from Love Letter.

For this drama, I didn't watch it yet because busy with download other drama.

Nah...but anyway, i'll download this drama as fast as I can.

I have to download because it's not sell in my country. :(:D

Guest georgeleong

Prepare all your tissue box and toilet roll when watching, you can be sure that every episode you have to cry abit :)

When i see Chae Young act her role i also feel the sadness for her.

there's alot of scenes where u will see Chae Young's tears...

definitely heart aching show to watch....

it will be good to have a longer ending :)

i was enjoying WATCHING IT LAST NYT... han chae young is soo cute. and very carefree girl!!...

i hope other korean shows like marry a millionaire and my girl will also be aired in the phils...

Guest Choi Ji Woo

New ABS-CBN Koreanovela

Warm your cold December nights with the newest kilig offering from the producers of Lovers in Paris and the controversial, steamy Memories of Bali.

The latest Kapamilya Koreanovela Only You is the perfect concoction for a merry holiday romance. Viewers will be transported to yet another dreamy location --- Venice.

The new Korean drama stars "The Only Barbie Doll of Korea" Han Chae-Young as Jillian and "The Only Prince Charming of Korea" Cho Hyeon-Jae (ed. Jo Hyun Jae) as TJ.

To fulfill her long time dream, Jillian would do anything to become a great chef. She flies to Italy to search for the woman with the perfect pasta recipe. Instead, she meets rich, spoiled TJ who has a quest of his own. Will they both find what they are looking for or will they end up discovering the recipe for love?

Source: THE PHILIPPINE STAR

Entertainment, E-4

Monday, December 12, 2005

Transcribed by: Da A of starkoreans

***Only You will start airing tonight (Dec. 12) on ABS-CBN right after Kampanerang Kuba.***

thanks for posting this ONLY YOU article, my fellow kababayan..the pilot episode's very enchanting & lovely!!!

hi there mga kababayan!!:)

nice meeting all of you here..hehe!!!

so, it aired its pilot episode tonight? hmm, hope it received a decent acceptance by the filipinos..i think it would have since abs-cbn made sam milby sang the theme song of the series..filipinos, especially those who supported sam milby in pinoy big bro, may have watch it if only to hear sam's voice...:) still, this was a pretty good series and it would be nice if filipinos would watch this..:) though i bought and watched this only to see chae young in other series (aside from sassy girl), i don't regret spending time and money, though..

hi choi jiwoo, it's okay :)..i put a question mark because i wasn't really that sure about ABS-CBN showing that kdrama..maybe i was just too happy that wonderful life will be aired in our country that i wasn't paying much attention to the others na..hehe!! :)

take care everyone!!

nice comment, my fellow Filipina..the pilot eppy's very nice..i'm so engrossed with the theme song, not with sam milby..i mean, he's not my type of guy..i'm also happy that nene tamayo won in PBB (she's my bet ever

since PBB started airing)..my crush in PBB is jun bob dela cruz (too bad he was evicted due to heart ailment)

hehe..i bet you're also an avid fan of han chae young, though i like her more in sassy girl, chunhyang than here in only you..i think she looks better with jae hee than with hyun jae, IMO..the latter's too old for chae young onnie, but i think they pulled it off here..nice meeting you, storme..gonna post the ONLY YOU lyrics..

sorry for some words that are off-topic..PBB stands for Pinoy Big Brother, a reality show here in the Phils..

Guest Choi Ji Woo

To those who love the theme song ONLY YOU as I do, here's the romantic lyrics I want to share to everyone..

ONLY YOU

Originally Performed By: THE PLATTERS

Revival Performed By: SAM MILBY

Only you, can make this world seem right

Only you, can make the darkness bright

Only you, and you alone..

Can thrill me like you do..

And fill my heart with love for only you..

Only you, can make all this change in me

For it's true, you are my destiny..

When you hold my hand, I understand,

The magic that you do..

You're my drean come true,

My one and only you..

(please inform me if the lyrics I've posted are incomplete, not so sure hehe!!!)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

i have the romanisation of the Only You OST lyrics..

:)

pm me if want them.

i wanna hear the korean version of the main theme song ONLY YOU..i assume that it sounds so romantic..

Archived