[drama 2005] Only You 온리유

Guest Pyoungsang

thanks for posting this ONLY YOU article, my fellow kababayan..the pilot episode's very enchanting & lovely!!!

nice comment, my fellow Filipina..the pilot eppy's very nice..i'm so engrossed with the theme song, not with sam milby..i mean, he's not my type of guy..i'm also happy that nene tamayo won in PBB (she's my bet ever

since PBB started airing)..my crush in PBB is jun bob dela cruz (too bad he was evicted due to heart ailment)

hehe..i bet you're also an avid fan of han chae young, though i like her more in sassy girl, chunhyang than here in only you..i think she looks better with jae hee than with hyun jae, IMO..the latter's too old for chae young onnie, but i think they pulled it off here..nice meeting you, storme..gonna post the ONLY YOU lyrics..

sorry for some words that are off-topic..PBB stands for Pinoy Big Brother, a reality show here in the Phils..

Oh .. they not only pulled it off in this drama.. but did so well that i even stopped watching Lovers In Prague at Ep 2 .. just so that I could continue dl and watch them after i just dl Ep 1 for fun .. but got so caught up with the storyline and their acting .. but now created a big prob for myself .. got stuck at cliffhanger Ep 10 when Yi Joon brought Eun Sok to see his father .. and Clulbboox played me out .. dl speed now at 3-7 kbs and with several clubboxes the LQ files don't start and the HQ files stopped after dl happily for several hours .. then I went hunting at the video shops today .. all sets out on loan .. urgghhh.. tearing my hair out now.. cos i am STUCK n dying from the suspense ..

Attraction of this drama is the different storyline of a single mother .. one night stand ..

Georgeleong .. me from Singapore too .. guess we can yak yak about Only You and Han Chae Young .. i've seen her in Chung Hyang too .. Han Chae Young's character here is totally different from Chung Hyang .. but the similarity is that both characters are strong-spirited women .. not emotionally dependent on any other if they can help it...

She's another of those actresses who can act ..and complement well .. any male lead ..

Am looking for all possible ways and means to solve my dilemma ... wwahhahhh

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.......cant wtch this drama........the vcds was sold out in most of the stores in singapore lol......

last time i saw it at a vcd store. but forgot wat's e store name. haha.

i didnt know it's popular in singapore too. i once recommend my friends to go watch it, cos hyun jae's so cute.

Guest laetitia

hello everyone!

its nice to know there are filipino fans here! thanks for the head ups on upcoming series on abs-cbn.

i just finished watching ONLY YOU! i love it and Jo Hyun Jae is sooo handsome!

I'm watching this drama too!

Just finished epi 7 and will dl epi 8 & 9 tom!

yay! I'm dying to see epi 8!

Jo Hyun Jae is cute! :wub:

hehehe! this series is so addictive! I'm watching it also on TV (ABS-CBN)! :D

last time i saw it at a vcd store. but forgot wat's e store name. haha.

i didnt know it's popular in singapore too. i once recommend my friends to go watch it, cos hyun jae's so cute.

lol.......i wanted to watch it since i saw han chae young in "chun-Hyang" lol love her acting ^^........the guy was a bit old for her in "only you" .......i saw it too in laserfair?? and moi ma did not buy it and later i went back, its all "GONE".....they stole my VCD lol....a few store have it sold out

where can i get pics of jo hyun jae?

From the web...

http://everjohyunjae.co.kr/ever_intro.htm

http://blog.paran.com/4johyunjae

...both sites have links pages. I did find a chinese site that had lots of posters, but forgot the link. Maybe you can find it at the image blog link above. For an artistic expression of images, my site...

http://www.redshift.com/~lorac/hyunjae_slide.html

I just bought the Only You boxset, the SBS issue, and it is quite nice. There are no NGs on the bonus disc, but there are lots of interviews and behind-the-scenes. Hyun Jae appears to be quite shy. On the other hand, Han Chae-young is full of words!

I've only watched ep 16 but I can report that the English subs are good, with very few errors. I watched 16 to begin with because the srt subs for that episode are lacking a lot of dialogue and I wanted to see what SBS provided. I'm in the process of correcting the srt subs for ep 16...but it takes a bit of time. All the added lines have to be timed...I don't think I'll be doing the whole series! One curious thing about the SBS subs, they changed the ending a bit with the father giving away his shares of Daeyoung to focus on the restraunt. I found that a bit odd.

Guest chingyi

nope. they're only in VCD. you're looking for DVD huh? then.. i dont know where to get them here :P S'pore is a lil slow. but one thing bout bluemax is that the subtitles are not that good lah. so dont expect such HQ from them :unsure: hehe.

hi guys... i'm new here and i'm from malaysia... Just got a copy of Only You last week.... this drama is really nice... Jo Hyun Jae is super cute here

Iluxx, I kinda feel the same way with you just different country.... malaysia is also quite slow in Korean dramas.... sigh...

Archived