Pretty Women In Traditional Asian Clothing

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest milkbunny

wow many beautiful clothing for me ,korean, chinese , and Japanese has alot in clothing when it comes to traditional clothing

Guest mingkle

Guest mizz_J

Chinese, Japanese & Korean traditional asian clothes are hecka pretty. I really like them. Man my cultures is awesome ^_^

The ones shown here are really pretty too, like the vietnamese, indiana & all the other culture's style.

Guest twinangel523

thank u for starting tis thread...i hab always been in love with traditional asian clothes.....even thos i would never come close to wear any of them...

Guest lucky_me_noodle

I love the Chinese clothes a lot... I especially like the jackets and the accessories....

The kimono i just like the prints.. I think it's beautiful...

Guest Loser003

Oo..So Pretty...Love all the clothing.Especially chinese clothing...I wished i owned one..Oh aNd the japanese clothing's so pretty..Yeaps..I also wore one before..It's was so cool...But n-e-ways...Here's

Traditional Hmong Clothing...

hmong-girls-yang2.jpg

untitled.jpg

hmongoffstage.jpg

Hmong.jpg

67uiyikl.jpg

Last But Not Least

6u.jpg

The Four girls in the left are dressed in thai and the two on the right are dressed in traditional hmmong clothes..So Yea..

Guest lucky_me_noodle

Can someone enlighten me? Is like belly dancing clothes traditional?

Some Filipino Traditonal clothes.. There's actually a lot of traditional clothes for each tribe or place there is different traditonal... But I like the Terno the most so pics..

Some pictures...

Dont' really like the design of her skirt but i like her pose... :lol:

24ee0km.jpg

Taken from the Miss Asia Pacific Terno Competition The ones that I like

(don't really know if this is traditional XD but it is a Terno & I'm very fond of the Maria Clara look)

24edwe0.jpg24edwlc.jpg24edx5f.jpg

24ee0c8.jpgrussiadt4.jpg24ee0ew.jpg

24edxlj.jpg24edzb7.jpg24edzdk.jpg

24edzjk.jpg24edzpk.jpg24edzr9.jpg

XD Not a pretty women in traditional asian clothing but still asian and still traditonal... :lol: forgot what tribe he was in.. :unsure:

24edvv9.jpg

^^ That's actually ugly sorry grandpa but I've seen cool richard simmons looking ones then that...

But your still gangsta POPs XD

Plain looking..

24ee22t.jpg

Guest rapunzel283

Absolutely stunning.

I think they all have their unique beauty, but I gotta admit, I LOVE han fus, qi paos [like in the movie 2046~ so beautiful], and traditional ao dais. My mum said she lovec high school in VN 'cause she got to wear the white ao dai ^_^

Guest ichigo_no_powder

mingkle, I think that is si dai mo/ribbon dance? At least that's what my mum calls it. they had it in this TVB drama from last year but the actress also had her ribbons lit on fire. it was breathtakingly beautiful, I LOVE this dance.

Guest back-sue

It's very rude how some of you are dissing the Korean hanboks.

It's traditional.. it's like part of a culture.

Keep it to yourself next time. <_<

And the reason why the hanboks arent tight like the others is because the men judged a womens beauty by her face, not her body. Do some research.

Vogue should stop trying to change what was there already.

What they did was take something beautiful and turned it "American" by cutting at it and making it into stripper clothing. -_-

^^ I don't they're dissing it, just voicing their opinions that they don't like it...and why they don't like it. There's a fair share of that for every traditional clothing posted on the board.

Anyhow, I find the Hmong traditional dress really pretty.. with all the vibrant colors and what not.

Archived