Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

19 hours ago, richelle said:

Dazzling/TLIYE has one of the best twists ever in the world of kdrama. I think everyone was really surprised in episode 10. This drama is one of ji min's best and made me really cry:tears:

I was surprised to know that it was just KHJ’s imagination.  I wished that she would be young again and come back to Joon Ha.  However in the last episodes I cried a lot :bawling:

• Like 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

8 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

@tok-soompi, could you please tell me who is the guy with her in the video. Sorry, i don’t recognize him. I googled “save the last dance for me,” but HJM is not part of the movie. It was a SBS production with Ji Sung as lead. I couldn’t find in wiki Jimin’s. Thanks in advance.

@hjm_osn, i do not know the actor.  I also think this drama name is incorrect. :D It should be one of the Drama City drama. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I will binge watch one of ji min's dramas this weekend. Missing her so much. I can't wait for Josee. So nice she has a movie coming up. Not sure when her drama will start production. I am sure her chemistry with NJH will be sizzling hot:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, richelle said:

I think I will binge watch one of ji min's dramas this weekend. Missing her so much. I can't wait for Josee. So nice she has a movie coming up. Not sure when her drama will start production. I am sure her chemistry with NJH will be sizzling hot

@richelle, me, too. I’ve started with HJ&ME a few nights ago after finishing TLYE.  It’s taking much effort from me to proceed but will finish it for Jimin, in episode 6 now. Hopefully, I finish it during the weekend so I could watch C&A, next in my list.

• Love 2

I recently watched Sister's Salon where HJM was being mentioned a few times by her stylist/friend, Han Hye Yeon.  My admiration for HJM has grown exponentially after hearing how positive and supportive she was of HHY when she decided to broaden her career.   HJM is someone who truly has a gift of encouragement as testified by many of her celebrity friends and co-stars. She is genuinely beautiful inside and out.  The members of Sister's Salon were asked which celeb they would like to recruit had they owned a talent agency.  Two members said they would like to recruit Jung Hae In whereas HHY said she wanted Nam Joo Hyuk.  Well..HJM is their missing link.  Lol .  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

^can we expect Ji min and NJH to have another photoshoot? That would be too awesome as promotion to Josee:wub:

@Chrc Our ji min is really a good person. Genuine and nice. That sets her apart from the rest. If I were to choose between NJH and JHI, I will choose NJH too:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Completed watching all episodes of Hyde, Jekyll & Me without clicking fast forward button as I did not want to miss parts that gave the show negative reviews, was wearing my “critic” hat! I didn’t see anything that could have triggered those bad reviews nor the low ratings it got.  I know it could be better but it was not bad as what I allowed myself to think based on comments/reviews I read. Actually, I love the show - story, HB, & HJM’s chemistry!!! Their “kiss” in ep18, wooow! I understand now why some of our friends here were “shipping” them at one point.

I admit it was hard for me sometimes to watch Jimin’s scenes - downcast eyes (her dazzling eyes, her greatest asset was not always visible) and tight lips, poor wardrobe, her makeup, was not fan of her orange hair, and her role did not allow her to show her superb acting skills as it was mainly supporting HB’s 2 personalities. Toward the end her smiles, laughter, dazzling eyes were more visible and she became more animated! One thing for sure, she did justice to role given to her. I can’t fault the storyline except that the “kidnapping” part dragged lengthily. I would have preferred for the the 2 HBs public co-existence as Seo-jin with Robin as his pen name” angle of the story to have been given more focus an screen time. I wonder if the writer only thought about it near the end of filming.

Anyway, I’m glad that I gave this show a chance, this will be included in my regular re-watch list (OSN,TLIYE, RTP, Coffee prince). Onto Cain&Abel. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, richelle said:

Chrc Our ji min is really a good person. Genuine and nice. That sets her apart from the rest. If I were to choose between NJH and JHI, I will choose NJH too:)

@richelle, you prefer NJH, acting-wise or on-screen chemistry-wise? I am having trouble with his height :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hjm_osn said:

@richelle, you prefer NJH, acting-wise or on-screen chemistry-wise? I am having trouble with his height :)

More on acting wise. NJH has improved a lot. I can't compare chemistry wise as there are only a few episodes that he and ji min are together in TLIYE. OSN has the full 16 episodes. Also, since NJH is younger, I do feel our ji min is more comfortable with him. I don't think there would be rumors about them dating reason why ji min is more comfortable with him.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

She is wearing her nephews bracelets.

Oh, yes! Could it be an old photo? during her Brisbane vacation last year after OSN? I think I saw a picture of her wearing that same hat (?)

On second thought, maybe not? Her hair was shorter then.

Edited by hjm_osn
On second thought ...
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, richelle said:

More on acting wise. NJH has improved a lot. I can't compare chemistry wise as there are only a few episodes that he and ji min are together in TLIYE. OSN has the full 16 episodes. Also, since NJH is younger, I do feel our ji min is more comfortable with him. I don't think there would be rumors about them dating reason why ji min is more comfortable with him.

I think NJH is a shining actor who has been awarded some prestigious awards for his movie "The Great Battle".  I am so impressed with his acting in the jail scene in TLIYE.  His acting was so real that after the director's cut, HJM went over and comforted him.  

NJH has been dating Lee Sung Kyung since 2017, on and off, but recently has gotten back together again.  Thus can't ship him with JM, their age nor height difference is not an issue for me.  The Dazed cover page of HJM & NJH had my jaw dropped, so compatible even though they are 9 years apart.  NJH was/is a runway model afterall.  

P.s: it wouldn't surprise me a bit if HJM is dating a non celeb boyfriend. The idea that she has been single for the past 5 years (since 2015) is hard to believe, especially for a pretty lady like her.  

• Like 3