Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Aside from waiting for this pandemic to end so hopefully we can all go back to our old normal, this is one of those that I am eagerly awaiting for. Oh I hope this movie is good. This is ji min's first romantic film so it should be worth the wait:wub:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, richelle said:

Aside from waiting for this pandemic to end so hopefully we can all go back to our old normal, this is one of those that I am eagerly awaiting for. Oh I hope this movie is good. This is ji min's first romantic film so it should be worth the wait:wub:

First? The Plan Man  was a romcom, I enjoyed the romance in that one. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, slarti said:

First? The Plan Man  was a romcom, I enjoyed the romance in that one. 

Hmm I don't consider it a melo romantic film as @tok-soompimentioned. But Josee is one and ji min's dream is to have a romantic film. If you have watched the original Japanese film Josee you'll know.  But I am sure this film is different from the original. I really wish it is worth the wait. I have high expectations:wub:

• Like 1

Will Ji Min involve in this remake?  Extended cameo also good.

Popular Netflix Series “Money Heist” Is Getting A Korean Remake

Who should be the Korean “Professor”?

tb5DnxInIMhOcJGeuljDJnMPv0JZFTXajf1Yr7w9

One of Netflix‘s most popular dramas right now, Money Heist, is reportedly getting a Korean remake.

According to an exclusive report from Ilgan Sports, BH Entertainment (no, not Big Hit Entertainment) and its production agency ZIUM Contents is pushing for a remake version of Money Heist. They have already begun the process, discussing with Netflix and are in the stage of development.

Money Heist is a Spanish drama that has been airing since 2017. It tells the story of a man who recruits 8 people to help him carry out a heist of the Royal Mint of Spain. Since its addition to Netflix, it has become one of Netflix’s most-watched dramas, often finding itself in the Top 10 list even in South Korea. The popularity has gotten so high, netizens have even created their dream casting lineup using only Korean actors and actresses.

Full article refer to https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-kpop-groups-disbanded-prematurely-due-scandals-complications/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, richelle said:

Hmm I don't consider it a melo romantic film as @tok-soompimentioned. But Josee is one and ji min's dream is to have a romantic film. If you have watched the original Japanese film Josee you'll know.  But I am sure this film is different from the original. I really wish it is worth the wait. I have high expectations:wub:

Looking forward to Josee, too. I am curious how HJM acted the scenes - kissing and bed! there are too many in the film :) The focus of the film is on the male lead unless their version puts more on her. The ending is sad but it’s as expected, it was too much to hope it would be otherwise considering the ‘character’ of the male lead. Hope we will be behind this pandemic and go back to normal. wishing everybody safe!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, richelle said:

In the passage I quoted, you did not say "melo romantic". You simply said "first romantic film" and that was incorrect. 

• Insightful 2

23 minutes ago, slarti said:

In the passage I quoted, you did not say "melo romantic". You simply said "first romantic film" and that was incorrect. 

I don't consider plan man as a romantic film that ji min is referring to. If it is ji min's dream to have a romantic film, it only means she has not acted in one yet. That was my assumption as well. Josee will be her first full length romantic film:)

Btw welcome to the thread:D

• Like 2

Wow i have check out the spanish season 1 version.  Badass

Credit to author

Cant imagine Ji Min fit any characters. Ha!  Also i am worried big budget drama unless it is tightly well made like Kingdom.  So i am ok whether she is in or out of this production.  Just that i miss her.  Hmm... if ji min:

Credit to author

• Like 3

On 6/19/2020 at 2:39 PM, tok-soompi said:

Wow i have check out the spanish season 1 version.  Badass

@tok-soompi I agree with you. I have not watched the series yet so I don't have an idea but my brother has mentioned this to me before. So it is really popular. I don't think ji min fits any female character. My bet is han hyo joo as I think she fits the character in the trailer:)

• Like 3

@loversbridge, thanks for sharing.  I have to agree that she can fit in Raquel.  Can imagine that.

Credit to author

Or even Alicia.

Credit to author

Both roles are more of the inspector side but have layers. 

But whatever it is.  Just misses her.

@richelle, i can imagine Han Hyo Joo in Tokyo.

Credit to author

• Like 2

^i can't relate as I have not watched the series yet as I don't have time. So busy with life and work. But if this will be BH first venture into producing drama series, I think we can expect ji min in it. I trust ji min's choices so I will support her whatever it is.

If the film Josee will be featured in Cannes, does this mean that some can watched the film there? I hope we can have some feedback if the film is good or not:wub: Can't post IG anymore but it was mentioned in naver article.

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Guys, I plan to revamp the 1st post in Han Ji Min thread. Any suggestion or if have any fan arts want to add on feel free to let me know. She deserves much love from us. I'm still thinking about new layout & editing for it. 

Thank you so much @Lawyerh for your leadership in this thread. I’m new here but as you said she deserves much love from us - will forever commit mine. I am not so experience where to dig up stories about her but i’ll try my best to contribute. In YT, i’ve seen at least three users who have been regularly supporting her even to the extent of defending some “not so good comments” about JM. I hope they join us here. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Guys, I plan to revamp the 1st post in Han Ji Min thread. Any suggestion or if have any fan arts want to add on feel free to let me know. She deserves much love from us. I'm still thinking about new layout & editing for it. 

Thank you @Lawyerh, not really sure how to contribute.  But there is this user @neih212, she is great contributor before she disappeared and spent her updates in IG and probably YT.

Apart from YT and IG, i do not know how to embed other images as i access this page via my mobile.  Cos like @richelle, i am really busy with real life.  :D  ji min is my escape.  Generally both of us are the most regular conmenting and updating... hopefully @richelle can assist you more.  I will try to send text / news info.

I also have not watched Money Heist.  Simply google to read the synopsis and watch some snip via YT.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1