Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

This upcoming drama will be the third collaboration between Ji Min and LBH.  :wub:  

Side note LBH is one hardworking actor.  Working non stop.  He just won drama best actor last year and this year for movie.  He and song kang ho always working.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Han Ji Min is so dam gorgeous. That dress suit her so well and love the makeup. Her overall look is spot on. I anticipate her work with LBH even more while waiting for Josee to premiere. She is breathtakingly beautiful. Reminds me of how beautiful she was last year at the 55th Baeksang Awards. 

@Anotherstar @Timestell i love her with Nam Joo Hyuk so much after The Lights In Your Eyes. I can't agree more they are so good looking together last year. Withdrawal of the dazzling couple and the drama. 

55th Baeksang Awards 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

This upcoming drama will be the third collaboration between Ji Min and LBH.  :wub:  

Side note LBH is one hardworking actor.  Working non stop.  He just won drama best actor last year and this year for movie.  He and song kang ho always working.

They are both hard working actors who are in the same agency so them collaborating is a must watch. She has become such a grounded actress. If she continues to choose her projects wisely, she will win the grand prize one day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@JuneRain Same here I don't ship her with anyone because she is what matter to me most. I respect all her costars but I just can't help to swoon over Nam Joo Hyuk and her. The height difference and the support they have for each other. I get a warming friendship and closeness vibe from them. Seeing them makes my heart feel delightful. I love the Dazzling couple very much. They don't give me the vibe of we trying to impress the viewers but a natural vibe. I really love them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Does anybody know where I can watch last year's full baeksang awards (55th baeksang)? Also if there is a transcript of HJM's acceptance speech at last year's baeksang.  I am a new to HJM fandom and am trying to catch up on all of her past news and works.  Thanks!.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Chrc said:

Does anybody know where I can watch last year's full baeksang awards (55th baeksang)? Also if there is a transcript of HJM's acceptance speech at last year's baeksang.  I am a new to HJM fandom and am trying to catch up on all of her past news and works.  Thanks!.

@Chrc I think there is in the previous pages. Have you already browsed back?

• Like 2

She is so beautiful, I could stare at her for hours. It's time for her to start working with Korean best actor like LBH and those other amazing actors. I really want Miss Baek to meet my Ahjussi The Man From No Where so bad. I hope she continues to work with more well received veterans actors. I feel that's more fit for her than actors that are younger than her. Hehe except Nam Joo Hyuk is an exception to me. Still can't get over how stunning she was. She's the prettiest of the night. Hehe LBH to me is still the most handsome actor of the night. They are so good looking and they will work together next year. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Timestell I agree with you. I can stare at her all night too. She was just so beautiful last night:wub: I prefer her look, her dress, everything this Baeksang 2020. How I wish she received her award and delivered her speech with this gown and look. Perfect:wub:

I hope she can work and have the chance to collaborate with veteran actors and pick her projects wisely. NJH is an exception as well but I hope it's about time to work as well on women centered projects. I think the landscape is changing in Korea and we can see more female centered projects. I know with her skills she can do more. She keeps impressing me with her project choices lately:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@tok-soompi same feeling. I don't know how long this pandemic will last. Working from home is harder lol. It seems this virus is not going away very soon. Sad for everyone who has lost their jobs and businesses. It will take a long time for everyone to recover.

i hope we can have some news for Here. So excited for this drama:wub:

• Like 2

On 6/5/2020 at 4:25 PM, hjm_osn said:

@richelle @tok-soompi

I miss her, too! reading marathon of past posts here, re-watching favorite episodes/BTS/interviews/events of OSN, RTP and anything I can find about her on the Internet (IG, YT, web!). I believe we will not see her in any drama this year. Here will be in 2021! Josee is a movie. (sigh) 

Hi @richelle, I am from the Philippines, too. i’ve been going through this thread for almost a week now, started from page 1. I am now half-way, p350. It is a getting-to-know HJM journey. I applaud you as you are the only fan from 2014 who is still here! I am a late-bloomer (OVERLY LATE!) on fan-girling. 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 3