Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I feel the same way @tok-soompi. Even with mask on, can't get my eyes off her. So beautiful:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJc3YTqJJIe/?igshid=1hhv919rm3eun

I am grateful for jae in for always being there for her eonnie jung in. She needs a friend especially now that she can't visit her sister. Thank you for taking care of our ji min:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdK2vppiu8/?igshid=wloduyb5o4dw

Happy New Year everyone. I hope for life to be back to normal this coming year:wub: May it happen:D

• Love 6

Ji Min onscreen partners status as in 2020:

Resurrection - Uhm Tae Woong, Married

Wolf / Super Rookie Ranger - Eric Mun, Married

Great Inheritance - Kim Jaewon, Married

Capital Scandal - Kang Ji Hwan, Single (ousted in entertainment)

Yi San - Lee Seo Jin, Single

Cain & Abel - So Ji Sub, Married

Padam Padam - Jung Woo Sung, Single

Rooftop Prince - Park Yoochun, Single (ousted in entertainment)

Hyde Jeykll Me - Hyun Bin, Attached

Two Lights - Park Hyung Sik, Single

Familiar Wife - Ji Sung, Married

Dazzling / Josee - Nam Joo Hyung, Single

One Spring Night - Jung Hae In, Single

Looking forward Ji Min's new work.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

What a way to start the new year lol. So many shipping fans are rejoicing and there are some crying in the corner lol. Out of the 5 actresses born 1982, only our ji min has not been attached. I hope she finds her happiness very, very soon:wub:

Happy New Year from our Ji min:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJfVXwmJrmj/?igshid=1sztna81tzpft

• Love 6

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Ji Min onscreen partners status as in 2020:

Resurrection - Uhm Tae Woong, Married

Wolf / Super Rookie Ranger - Eric Mun, Married

Great Inheritance - Kim Jaewon, Married

Capital Scandal - Kang Ji Hwan, Single (ousted in entertainment)

Yi San - Lee Seo Jin, Single

Cain & Abel - So Ji Sub, Married

Padam Padam - Jung Woo Sung, Single

Rooftop Prince - Park Yoochun, Single (ousted in entertainment)

Hyde Jeykll Me - Hyun Bin, Attached

Two Lights - Park Hyung Sik, Single

Familiar Wife - Ji Sung, Married

Dazzling / Josee - Nam Joo Hyung, Single

One Spring Night - Jung Hae In, Single

Looking forward Ji Min's new work.

How can our ji min be attached? Her leading men are either married or ousted hahaha. Then 3 of those listed are considered her dongsaengs lol. May she find her destiny soon:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, richelle said:

How can our ji min be attached? Her leading men are either married or ousted hahaha. Then 3 of those listed are considered her dongsaengs lol. May she find her destiny soon:wub:

Ikr. Years passed by and here we are still looking forward to her dating news. Lol I hope she will be the next to be reveal that our Jimin finally dating someone and getting married. :wub: 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, richelle said:

What a way to start the new year lol. So many shipping fans are rejoicing and there are some crying in the corner lol. Out of the 5 actresses born 1982, only our ji min has not been attached. I hope she finds her happiness very, very soon:wub:

Happy New Year from our Ji min:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJfVXwmJrmj/?igshid=1sztna81tzpft

Who are the 1982?  I know Han Ga In and Son Ye Jin.  Who is the other 2??

Male 1982 still have single right?  One of the most popular ones are Lee Jun Ki and Joo Ji Hoon.  Not sure whether they have any chance to work in a same project. 

27 minutes ago, richelle said:

There are still 2 single older man left on the board.  The rest are competing who are younger.  All these young man has their own charm.

LSJ mentioned his closest lady contact is Ji Min and she is the best character person he ever made.  Haha!  So obvious.  But he also claim he is used to being single.

JWS is wary whether Ji Min is really a kind person.  But i guess bumping each other in the fireman ambassador event should confirm she is.  They are two generous soul.  But nothing felt between them.

NJH mentioned Ji Min is a great person.  He always look after her very well, we seen many times he borrowed his jacket.  I felt are close friend but thats it.  They have the best visual pictorial so far... partly they took the most pictorial together comparing any leading man partners.  Haha!

JHI claims Ji Min is an angel numerous time and he is the devil.  Haha!  I believed he has crush on her.

PHS is the extrovert among them.  They visited one another and shown support in IG a few times.  I also think PHS has crush on her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Who are the 1982?  I know Han Ga In and Son Ye Jin.  Who is the other 2??

Male 1982 still have single right?  One of the most popular ones are Lee Jun Ki and Joo Ji Hoon.  Not sure whether they have any chance to work in a same project. 

There are still 2 single older man left on the board.  The rest are competing who are younger.  All these young man has their own charm.

LSJ mentioned his closest lady contact is Ji Min and she is the best character person he ever made.  Haha!  So obvious.  But he also claim he is used to being single.

JWS is wary whether Ji Min is really a kind person.  But i guess bumping each other in the fireman ambassador event should confirm she is.  They are two generous soul.  But nothing felt between them.

NJH mentioned Ji Min is a great person.  He always look after her very well, we seen many times he borrowed his jacket.  I felt are close friend but thats it.  They have the best visual pictorial so far... partly they took the most pictorial together comparing any leading man partners.  Haha!

JHI claims Ji Min is an angel numerous time and he is the devil.  Haha!  I believed he has crush on her.

PHS is the extrovert among them.  They visited one another and shown support in IG a few times.  I also think PHS has crush on her.

5 actresses born 1982 from the article I read before, kim tae hee who already has 2 kids same as jeon ji hyun. Then song hye kyo who was once married but unfortunately was now divorced. Then son ye jin who is now dating/attached. Our ji min is the only one left standing lol

But out of topic, i wish all the best to HB and SYJ. I believe this is the first time SYJ admits to being in a relationship so I hear wedding bells. Status and everything, they match so I hope they have found their forever. I still feel sad when thinking of what happened about the Songsong couple. They proved before that shipping may happen but it does not end in happily ever after. I hope this time it ends to a happy ever after. Congrats to those happy shippers of BinJin:wub:

• Like 4

17 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I may add this, NJH said his ideal type is someone who communicate well and being able to communicate well is the most important thing for him and I remember Jimin said in one of her interviews that She and NJH have a very good conversations. That she have actually learned a great number of things from him.

Another one, Jimin mentioned in Omniscent Interfering View that they often spend time together going out to eat and sing outside of work. Recently, a blog owner post their signature at the restaurant in Jeju Island. I'm not sure if this is recent but based on the blog it seems like its only HJM and NJH the celebrities who visited that restaurant. 

• Like 3