Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

Guest ×__simplicity__×

hey do u guys have any other kim jae won's CF u would like to share??? :lol: ive been trying to find some but there all seem to be expired :angry: here's one if u guys dont have it

Dunkin Donuts CF

*credits to .. www.kimjaewon.co.kr ... *

i love the background song!!~

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest conThanh

Aww I miss Kim Jae Won. I first saw him in My Love Patzii .. He was awesome, then Romance, then Rival, then Wonderful Life. Can't wait to see My sister in law is 19 and he's a doctor in there. I realy llike him with glasses :D. His smile is a killer for real. I miss him !!!!

Guest rose7969

Aww I miss Kim Jae Won. I first saw him in My Love Patzii .. He was awesome, then Romance, then Rival, then Wonderful Life. Can't wait to see My sister in law is 19 and he's a doctor in there. I realy llike him with glasses :D. His smile is a killer for real. I miss him !!!!

I'm 100% agree with u conThanh..I even download his picture in my cellphone..whenever my hubby call me, KJW face will appear...He...he.....crazy

Guest hana3917

awww Kim Jae Won... what can I say? He is just too cool for school. I like him as an actor especially because he has this ability to cry in a matter of 10 seconds. He is one of those actors that have the ability to cry and not annoy me at the same time. I loved him in Wonderful Life!

Oh yeah, any news on his new projects? New Dramas in '06? A new movie? BTW, I am still hung over from My Love Ssagajy.

This thread is kinda dead... but I hope it will be revived soon. This actor is too good to have only this much posts in here. C'mon fans, show your support! Aja Aja Hwaiting!

B) <-- Kim Jae Won looks amazing with aviators!

Guest hana3917

Anyone know how I could get to see Rival? Anyone have it in their clubbox or possibly someplace I could order it with English subtitles? I hear it's good but I don't have anyway of seeing it. I tried searching for it on the net and failing miserably.

Help me if you can I'm feeling down... :blush:

KJW has been one of my favourite Korean actors since Romance and I have since watched all of his dramas. He was great in Wonderful Life! Anyone knows anything about his new drama?

Guest litto_gurl

jae won in a new movie....

just read it in the new section

1/10/06 – Kim Jae Won will lead the movie “Lad (소년)”. He plays the role “Smith Lee (스미스 리)” who is a military priest working in the warfare support devision of a naval brigade. The movie portrays the emotional journey of Smith Lee leading the military youth choir to perform in front of USA senators. The filming of the movie will start in March. KJW’s previous movie project was “100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (내사랑 싸가지)” of 2004.

Guest hana3917

yay!!! litto gurl that's great news!!!

Thank you Rebby for sharing his new pictures wow!!! He looks sooo much older in them but he's still the same.

All I can say is wow!

thanks for the great news about his new movie. yey! im so miserable rite now coz the stupid video store im trying to get wonderful life from hasnt receive they're orders of kdramas yet. i hate this. im in withdrawal. gah!

KJW is so like...wow! thanks for posting new pics of him. yes hana3917, i also love him in aviators. especially in one of those pics when he was leaning on to that lightplane. i think im going to faint. and i also agree with the fact that he is an actor that can cry in more or less than 10 seconds. in romance...sheez! in wonderful life, i think i cried buckets but he cried more buckets than me. lol. wat a great actor. cant wait for his new kdrama. woohoo!

Guest atreyu112

his new image is so MAN!!!!

untitled3qe1.png

untitled1ht.png

untitled5sf.png

:sweatingbullets: Fuuhhhh.. Nice photo!!! soo sexy!! I love KJW new looks.. sooo manly.. thanks rebby.. i wish this thread is more lively.. no new news abt him??? Ohh how i miss his acting.. i love him in all of hiw movie/dramas..

Guest atreyu112

Rebby^^Yesterday I saw his interview on TV News

May i know what was the interview all about?? i wish i could see him in that interview.. errmm... miss him.. miss him... and seriously, he has given the impact on the word AJA AJA.. whenever any actor say AJA AJA, it will remind me of him from wonderful life

Guest nghister

omg.......this guy made me have crazy obsessions over picture collecting!!!!! i seriously could stare at one of his pics for hours and not get bored!!

i dont think anyone else can do that! =)

Guest miyawoks

his new image is so MAN!!!!

untitled3qe1.png

whoa he looks sooo bad!!! haha and yeah, manly!!! very very manly :)

but i think i prefer him smiling and in glasses...

the look he has now is so bad boy....

thanks so much for the pics!!! :)

haha and as for his new movie... i'm guesiing we'll be seeing a singing jaewon here.. hohoh can't wait :) i do hope it's a fun movie though...

Archived