Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

Guest --savers--

he is really2 cute specially in wonderful life!! he is so funny there!!

but i first liked him at his movie, "100 days with mr. arrogant/my crazy love"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yaeri

^ me too!!! i loved that movie because of him. he was sooo hot!!! i loved the scene wear he's in the car listening to music ( he was wearing black) while he was getting his car washed. omg!!! he was sooo hot!!! goshness, and the kiss at the end, damn... he was hot.

i first saw him in my love patzzi..he looks soo hot in a business suit with glasses..droolz..lol

haha, i know, right? i think seeing him in my love patzzi was the start of my attraction towards guys with glasses. :wub:

but seriously, i wish more people at soompi knew about kim jae won! he's a really great actor, and his smile is to die for. :D

Guest atreyu112

haha, i know, right? i think seeing him in my love patzzi was the start of my attraction towards guys with glasses. :wub:

but seriously, i wish more people at soompi knew about kim jae won! he's a really great actor, and his smile is to die for. :D

I love him most in ROMANCE.. he was sooo good looking - with his height and smile... and i like him in Wonderful life tooooo

Guest rainz*gurl

WOW :lol: kim jae won's new drama sounds so cool n funny!!!!! cant wait!!!!!! thanks rebby for da information!!... the story line seems so interesting!!!

i so happy today cos i saw kim jae won in the hangten shop!!! :lol: its onli put up in the midvalley shop two days ago.. cos its the first time hangten shops in malaysia r using korean stars as models... i even asked the shop if they hav kimjaewon paper bags.. they say they r not out yet... so i m gonna wait till it comes out n go buy some stuff at hangten! :sweatingbullets: even took some photos of the posters in the shop.. it was quite big.. n i was like a crazy girl staring at his poster squeling with delight!! :sweatingbullets: cant wait to watch his new drama! hopes he do some movie too!

Guest jgabriel2005

I just got to see Kim Jae Won's billboard in EDSA. I saw his ad shoot in arirang before but I never expected to see his billboard in the philippines. i haven't been malling lately so i have yet to see him all over the hangten shops. hehehe.

Guest Babigrl

HE"S BACK WITH A NEW DRAMA! OMG i LOVE IT! :0 he's soo adorable! ehehe i'm falling in love with him all over again! :)

Guest hana3917

aaawww im loving great inheritance! its such a cute drama... ! i'm really excited that he's in it.

Guest viczi

kjw is looking great these days, but the mustache needs getting used to! I'm also glad that he is attracting more attention now with the drama great inheritance. He is a good actor and he really deserves it!

Guest lavender*sshi

his character in WONDERFUL LIFE is really interesting.. a funny sweet loving and caring MAN =)

Archived