Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anoano

hello everyone! newbie here...am also a fan of KJW...just watched arirang(las week's epi) and i saw him and vivian will be making a drama together(or am i mistaken---just an ad?)...if so...is there a thread on their drama already? don't know what the title is...pls lead me to the ryt direction pls??? thanks so much!

"what" he's having a drama with vivian hsu...i thought it was only a commercial....???

oh wait, i thought he's goin to make a series with vivian coz of the above

post...yeah,i think its only an ad... B)

Guest summer73

Hi, if I'm not wrong, he is making an ad for "Hang Ten" with Vivian....

Soon in Sg we can see his huge poster!

Guest rainz*gurl

oh boy!!!! i knoe they put up 'vivian tsu' posters in all 'hang ten' stores in malaysia.... hope they will put up kim jae won sshi tooo!!!!!!! then i will visit hang ten more frequently :lol: hope they give out paper bags with kim jae won on it too!!!!!!!!! i was kind of dissapointed last time when the stores in malaysia nvr put up posters of korean models such as kwon sang woo n jang hyuk who are both hang ten models... its great to knoe that they might put up kim jae won posters!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE kimjaewon in 100 days with mr arrogant n wonderful life n romance too!!!!! he's super cute!!!! like him when he acts childish.. :lol: cos i m childish too... :P ... he is just great in acting!!!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jae-won to Appear in Charity Concert In Japan

2006-03-17

kim_l.jpg

Actor Kim Jae-won will participate in a charity concert in Yokohama, Japan on

Sunday. Organized by the Habitat for Humanity, the civic group that focuses its

work on building houses for the poor, the concert will bring Korean and Japanese

pop stars together to promote exchange between Korea and Japan.

Other participants include actress Son Tae-young and singers Kim Jo-han and

Paran from Korea and a cappella group Rag Fair from Japan.

Kim, who published a Korean-instructional book in Japan last year, will hold a

session teaching Korean under the theme of love.

Meanwhile, Kim will soon begin shooting the film 'Shoeshine Boy' a story about a

boy's choir in the Navy during the Korean War.

c: KBS Global

Guest celest4

I just had to post in here....Kim Jae-Won has been my favorite actor since I saw him in My Love Patzzi and recently in Wonderful Life. Great acting...and not to mention that smile :D

I'm glad he's gonna have another movie to show off his acting skills. I will be waiting for "Shoeshine Boy"

Guest CRYSTEENA

:) Kim Jae Won was one of the first actor that lead me to watch K-drama, He had a superb acting in "Romance" with Kim Ha Neul. This drama is one of my favorite, it's a must see...He's one of the great actor out there and he has one of the loveliest smile I've ever seen, he's a cutie :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest woah~

anyone know what's up with him now???

i just fell in love with him after finishing "My sister in law...."

help.. i'm desperate for him!! hahaha... seriously though.. :P

Guest badhairday

Wow, this is a small thread for a great actor. I first saw him in My Love Patzzi... I admit that I was rooting more for Kim Rae Won then. However, I absolutely loved him in Romance, which I finished just last week.

Guest bsb87angel

dang it. i wished i was still working in hangten.

then i can look at jae wonnie boy all day. *beams

Guest babiluxx

i loved him in that drama was jang nara and 100 days with Mr.arrogant. i thought he did a great job..but such a small thread! i love him!! i guess his not the popular at soompi. gluck to his future works.

anyone know what's up with him now???

i just fell in love with him after finishing "My sister in law...."

help.. i'm desperate for him!! hahaha... seriously though.. :P

He's gonna be in a new KBS2 drama series starting frm May 3 2006 , title is Great Inheritance ! ~

His female costar will be Han Ji Min ~

Originally , the male lead was supposed to be Jae Hee , but think he dropped out , so KJW is replacing him ~~ ;)

Archived