Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan Hello chingu how are you just stopping by to wish you happy Hearts Day :x :x :x :x

Thanks for all update in regards to KJW really appreciate it :)

OMG KJW a bad character I dont know if I can watch him like that Im used to seeing him as a nice guy  :-SS :-SS :-SS

Happy Friday :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jaewon fan @pafaccio @luvskjw ~ scandal chingus, hello! any idea when this new saeguk with kim jae won actually starts airing? am not a fan of saeguks because all the politics, the eye glaring, the mustache twirling and trying to keep track of who is related to who makes my head swim.. but thinking of checking it out at least for kim jae won and for a chance to chat with you lovelies... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jaewon fan

Hi @Lmangla‌, i seldom come here on soompi since Scandal Drama ended but I'm going to be more often here once the new drama starts. I hope he don't wear mustache though.. :)) I'm very curious about it. It will start next month. He is not going to be the usual good guy on this upcoming drama so I'm really looking forward to see what's all his character is about. For what i read from other articles, both guys are bad and eyeing for throne. The legitimate princess is overthrown.

Guest jaewon fan

@GHSforever‌, hello chinggu... It's been a while.. I miss you all...

@kanyaprasetyo‌, thanks for the greetings for oppa birthday..

• 4 weeks later...

class="entry-title"Kim Jae-won to take on first villain role in ‘Hwajung’; expresses responsibility Posted by: Veronica Choi , March 26, 2015

This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)

0-e1427335327633.jpg

Kim Jae-won to take on first villain role in Hwajung; expresses responsibility

Actor Kim Jae-won who was cast as Injo for MBC’s special Monday-Tuesday television series ‘Hwajung’, which will air on April 13 and is produced to celebrate the 54th anniversary, revealed his feelings about making an appearance in the drama.

On March 21, MBC dropped an interview with Kim Jae-won which was held during the photoshoot for character posters.

Kim Jae-won was cast as Injo, a high flyer. He will make his appearance from the middle of the drama. “I have appeared later in a couple of television series before, so I have no pressure of showing up late. Actually, it gives me a lot of information and time prepare my role as I watch,” he explained about his role.

He also revealed high expectations about Lee Yeon-hee, who was cast as Princess Jungmyung. “Yeon-hee has showed that she has improved a lot and widened her spectrum by making her appearances in television series ‘Gu Family Book’ and film ‘DETECTIVE K’. I am looking forward to seeing her perform,” said Kim Jae-won.

Meanwhile, he has expressed his burden on his shoulders about his role King Injo. “I am having difficulty thinking about ways of making an approach to and portraying my role. I am analyzing him based on historical facts and reviews about him. Since this is my first time to play a villain, you might as well expect to receive different feelings from my smile,” he added, expected to show viewers a new ‘killer smile’.

‘Hwajung’ is a historical drama that will depict a story of Kings and their greed and jealousy on power in Joseon Dynasty, the chaotic period. It is scheduled to air for the first time on April 13, after MBC’s television series ‘Shine or Go Crazy’.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Will Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi

link: http://www.getitk.com/kim-jae-won-to-take-on-first-villain-role-in-hwajung-expresses-responsibility/?lang=en

Hello chinguuuuuusssss!!! >:D< I'm back hehehehe Happy birthday, Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's day, Happy whatever happened since I dissapeared :D @Jaewonf fan wwwooowww...the drama is 50 episodes long, and he is going to appear in the middle of the drama???? Are we talking about episode 25???????? What??? @-) ...No way!!! Is too muuuuuch!!! @Lmangla Hi girl!!! I'm going to watch this drama and maybe join the thread... Not sure about it yet. But maybe we can see each others in another thread.. because I'm waiting for another drama and movie to start. KJW looks soo good... Like rejuvenated!!! Handsome!!!..... And sexy :x ...even with that old fashioned look!!! Big hugs for everybody!!!!!!!!! >:D<

• 4 weeks later...

Hello friends... @jaewon fan, @pafaccio, @luvskjw, @Ilovekjw
Kim Jae Won will be profiled tomorrow on ShowBiz Korea.

[ EXCLUSIVE DATE ] 

ACTOR KIM JAE-WON
Actor Kim Jae-won delights us with his killer smile! But this time, he replaced his smile with the qualities of a charismatic king. He underwent a shocking transformation for the drama “Hwajeong”, also known as “Splendid Politics”. So, let’s now enjoy a special date with Kim Jae-won tomorrow!
Hello friends...

11063793_837533569654208_293273523924760

Source: Showbiz Korea FB page.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Jae Won Talks about Taking On His First-Ever Villain Role with SURE Magazine

Kim-Jae-Won4.jpg

Actor Kim Jae Won, who is making a long-awaited comeback to the small screen with current MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Hwajung,” is featured in a new pictorial and interview with fashion magazine SURE.

During the interview, he talks about taking on his first villain role ever, namely Injo, the 16th King of the Joseon Dynasty.

Kim-Jae-Won2.jpg

Kim Jae Won reveals that he’s been doing his homework, analyzing and interpreting historical records to try and figure out who the historical Injo might have been like, “It’s iffy to portray [injo] as cool and charismatic just because he is a king. In the historical records, Injo is not exactly a character that is overflowing with charisma. I am contemplating a lot on this at the moment.”

Kim-Jae-Won3.jpg

Kim-Jae-Won.jpg

Are you enjoying Kim Jae Won in his first-ever antagonist role?

Source: Soompi

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Am a big fan of KJW now.  K-dramas have lots of talented actors but watching KJW inspired me to watch all his dramas.  Looking forward to see him in Father, I'll Take Care of You and I especially like the scene in Ep 2 where he danced so sexily.  

9d0075cfe0eb0966f8dc61a1.jpg ...such a HOTTIE!!

credit as tagged

• 2 weeks later...

Archived