Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Babigrl

Actor Kim Jae-won, known for his fascinating smile, will visit Japan again.

Kim plans to visit Japan this time to promote his compilation album entitled "Multibox Sympathy" produced by Won Entertainment and Seongwoong Music. Kim will hold two hand-shaking events at the Event Hall of the Shibuya Branch of "HMV," Japan's largest album chain store, on Dec. 16 at 1:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.

"Multibox Sympathy" will hit the market on Dec. 16. The album features photos of the six hallyu stars Bae Yong-joon, Won Bin, Chang Dong-kun, Kim Jae-won, Cho In-sung and Kim Lae-won; music videos showcasing these stars; and a 2006 yearly notebook featuring hallyu stars. The fans who buy the first 20,000 sets of the album will have a chance to win a tour of South Korea, where they will participate in a fan meeting with the hallyu stars in the album.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae-won, who has earned great popularity in Japan, China and Indonesia, has made a comeback after a long hiatus and will show his true nature as a "real man" in a TV drama that will be aired early next year.

On Nov. 30, G-7 Soft, a film production agency, announced that Kim Jae-won was cast as a lead actor for a new film entitled "Harmony (A Boy)." As such, Kim is expected to be busy filming during the first half of 2006.

Credit: KBS Global

Guest adikkeluangman

Right now there are 2 drama of KJW played at my placed first is My Sister in Law is 19 @ 8.30 pm and then followed by Wonderful Life @ 9.30pm. Yeap, I love KJW and JNR too but rite now into My Sister in Law is 19 so into KJW and JDB mode. :lol:

i hope im the 1st one 2 post!!!!

i first saw this guy in RIVAL!!! he was so good inside!! loved his character dearly~ too bad he didn't do more dramas after that. but indeed his smile's killable!!!

btw, he came 2 M'sia 2 weeks ago!!! waaaahhhhhh...

what?! afiasdfsdfaksl!!! HE CAME?! T_T kinda slow heh...sheesh..he comes, and i miss it. why didn't they show the drama earlier. the lucky Singaporeans get to see him everyday eh...ehehe..came running to this thread after watching Wonderful Life. 8tv just started airing it at 8:30pm on wednesday. i guess i gotta stop watching hk dramas, on with the kr ones! woot..haha..thank God they're finally showing kr dramas in Malaysia. since the hit of JITP i think..hehe..any news of a kr channel coming out? anyways, yep..KIM JAE WON IS FREAKIN HOT!! wootwoot~

Guest cheryl53

jae won is in japan today to prote duno wat lar...lolx...den he will be gg japan agn...wonda y he owas gg japan!!!hurmph!!!!wish he wld come to sg sooooooon can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love kim jae won in wonderful life. he was so hilarious in the beginning of the drama. i liked the fact that he put on that spiderman costume. eugene and him make a cute couple. i have seen some scenes of romance but it wasnt translated in english so i didnt get wat the heck they were talking about in the series. i do agree that he has a killer smile. i just love the fact that he does his best as an actor. he is so cool and awesome.

hi there!! :)

i'm a jaewon oppa fan too..i've watched three of his drama (wonderful life, my love patzzi and my 19-year-old sis in law)..i was inlove with him in wonderful life..he was just so perfect as shinbi's father that although he was quite annoying and immature in the beginning, he redeemed himself towards the end..he's one of the reasons why wonderful life is one of my favorite kdramas (rewatched it like 5 times already..hehe!!):) his partnership with eugene was very memorable and they really fit the role of parents for little shinbi..he's a very effective and a good actor..for my love patzzi, although i was rooting for him to end up with jang nara, i know that it wouldn't happen since kim rae won's character was most likely to get the girl..still, he was such a nice person there that i enjoyed watching the series, too..i was actually sad for him in 19-year-old since he did fall for dabin's character and he ended up with noone..but like the nice guy he is, he gave up the girl so his brother can be with the one he loves..and for that, he'll be forever in my heart as the nicest guy in kdrama world..hehe!!:)

looking forward to his new projects..i'm sure he'll come back with his usual charm and talent to show..:)

missing him as seung-wan..:(

aja aja jaewon oppa..

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=2237&st=80 ]

I have only seen Kim Jae Won the first time in the series Land of Wine with Kim Min Jeong. He is not someone who instantly captured my attention at first but rather, he grew on me as I saw him for quite a while. I agree with you guys that he is handsome and has an adorable smile but too bad that he seems underrated. This thread is moving so slowly and I really want to hear more news about him.

-->i first saw KJW in My Love patzzi! He was so nice and cute! But he looked like a classmate of mine which i disliked.. :huh: but when i saw him in WONDERFUL LIFE, i changed my mine he looked far from my classmate like way much better! His smile is so alluring!!! what a cutie!![/ :wub:

Archived