Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

Guest badhairday

I really like his new look for his drama Great Inheritance. He looks more grown up and mature... and I think he looks good in dark color hair... sorry, not that fond of his dye jobs....

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Desda

OMG! I FINALLY FOUND THIS! I LOVE JAEWON!since i watched romance ^^

yay!! omg! he has the same bday as CHANGMIN from DBSG! <333

~mrs.Shim

Kim Jae Won - Child pixz :blush:. He so cute :w00t:

Child1.jpgchild2.jpg

child3.jpgchild4.jpg

child5.jpgchild6.jpg

child7.jpgchild8.jpg

child11.jpgchild9.jpg

Credit to Google search//KJW.co.kr//Me 4 upload :sweatingbullets:

===========

Thanx, Rebby. 4 his interview links :w00t::w00t:

Random pixz - I'm just so in luv w/him all over again right now :blush:

jw1.jpg

jw2.jpg

jw3.jpg

jw4.jpg

jw5.jpg

jw6.jpg

jw7.jpg

jw8.jpg

jw9.jpg

jw10.jpg

jw11.jpg

jw12.jpg

jw13.jpg

jw14.jpg

jw15.jpg

jw16.jpg

jw17.jpg

His hair doesn't match him..lol..better black B)

jw18.jpg

Credit to Google search//KJW.co.kr//Me 4 upload sweatingbullets.gif

[01.01] Kim Jae Won stars in new movie, also becoming a singer

Kim Jae Won, who reached stardom through his two dramas "Rival" and "Romance", is returning with his debut movie "Catch Me If You Can". The movie is based on the story of a four-member band that goes to China and faces difficult times. As the lead singer of the band, Kim Jae Won will also release his own album to make the movie more "real". Music Factory, the record company for NRG, will produce Kim Jae Won's new album, and So Bahng Cha's Kim Tae Hyung will be the producer. Both the movie and his album are set to be released in June 2003.

==------=============

Is there any truth to this news?^

======

U wecome!

Guest kOoHII

regarding the news....i've never heard of it before but it would be interseting if that were true! i thought he was working on some other movie (about priest??) so i guess unless he films back to back and stops filming dramas after "great inheritance", then there's no way he could do it...

hmm...that would be awesome though! he's not that bad of a singer (from the norebang clips i've heard him sing in dramas)

Guest litto_gurl

wow...i'm so looking foward to hear him sing....

wow...i'm so looking foward to hear him sing....

Guest animagelet

OMGG TT_TT I can't believe there are only eleven friggin pages dedicated to him. I LOVE KIM JAE WON <333 Him and his gorgeousousous smile. and his acting. XD he really is an awesome guy. i wish i could meet him.

[01.01] Kim Jae Won stars in new movie, also becoming a singer

Kim Jae Won, who reached stardom through his two dramas "Rival" and "Romance", is returning with his debut movie "Catch Me If You Can". The movie is based on the story of a four-member band that goes to China and faces difficult times. As the lead singer of the band, Kim Jae Won will also release his own album to make the movie more "real". Music Factory, the record company for NRG, will produce Kim Jae Won's new album, and So Bahng Cha's Kim Tae Hyung will be the producer. Both the movie and his album are set to be released in June 2003.

==------=============

Is there any truth to this news?^

======

U wecome!

hmm... it says the movie and album will be released in June 2003...unless that's a typo, that date has since long passed. :ph34r:

that movie sounds really interesting though! i wish KJW really does star in it soon so i can watch it! :D

and thanks Ana for posting up those pics. *drools* lol

U welcome, about the pixz!! Such a talented actor but so little pages dedicated to him :phew: . I gonna post more pixz soon. Really luv him so much now. My luv 4 him grew even more after watching Gr8 Inheritance B)

=======

The news is probably false. Cuzz like ya say the date is way past due (The dat wasn't a typo - I think). I personally prefer Drama series over Movies though. Becase I get to see him longer :lol:

Guest litto_gurl

i think another up coming drama of kim jae won...can't wait...

웃지마라 정든다 (Don't Laugh, My Dear)

2006 TBA [20 Episodes 사전제작 - 100% Pre-Broadcast Shoot]

[Cast: Kim Jae-Won, Chae Min-Seo, Yoon Ji-Min, Yoon Tae-Young, Lee Seung-Shin, Kim Ji-Yoo, Moon Se-Yoon, Yoo Hye-Jung]

PD: Yoon Sang-Ho / WRITER: Lee Eun-Sang, Kwon Min-Soo

Produced By: J2 Pictures

i think another up coming drama of kim jae won...can't wait...

웃지마라 정든다 (Don't Laugh, My Dear)

2006 TBA [20 Episodes 사전제작 - 100% Pre-Broadcast Shoot]

[Cast: Kim Jae-Won, Chae Min-Seo, Yoon Ji-Min, Yoon Tae-Young, Lee Seung-Shin, Kim Ji-Yoo, Moon Se-Yoon, Yoo Hye-Jung]

PD: Yoon Sang-Ho / WRITER: Lee Eun-Sang, Kwon Min-Soo

Produced By: J2 Pictures

OMG!! I hope, it's true :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Where did u get the news from? I am curious

Archived