Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

wangnyeo said: Oh my dear dear chingo windlower @KyoRean Happy happy new year ,, so glad to share the new year greeting with such old dear friend :\">Thanks for the answers all of you .. and thanks for Jang Nara to bring me back to a good memory with such kind chingo @KyoRean 
:-*

Guest OreoVampire

wangnyeo said: Oh my dear dear chingo windlower @KyoRean Happy happy new year ,, so glad to share the new year greeting with such old dear friend  :\"> Thanks for the answers all of you .. and thanks for Jang Nara to bring me back to a good memory with such kind chingo @KyoRean  ;)   :-*

Guest OreoVampire

wangnyeo said: @KyoRean  will answer all of ur questions , but need to head to work now ! hint !I have liked JN since loooooooooooooooooong time ago ! simply because I am SMTOWN stan   ;) 

hi all happy new year.
Three awards for JN..poor mother she now has to find room for three more awards in a house already full of them lol But Yeah I am sure she would still have space kept aside for JN's first Daesang for acting, right beside the two she already has for her singing.
As for 2015.....It is hard to say what she will do, try and keep building on her success in Korea, at the risk of turning down work in China, or simply take what work is offered her as it comes, whatever side of the border it may come from. Hard pick, the trouble with offers of work is that they are just that offers, she had a lot a promises in the past that in the end have come to nothing, I can think of at lest two Korean films that she put time aside for but both fell through..lol heck size 55 is still listed as a film she has done in many of her profiles around on the web.
For now it seems an album has been mentioned. Her Dream of Asia took almost a year to do, so she could spend this year doing something like that, but I do not think that would be the case. The thing is JN tends to do things her own way unless pushed along, so we just have to wait to see what the new year will bring.

Guest emme85

Happy New Year 2015 Everyone!! A very late wishes.. :PJust got the time to watch 2nd part of the MBC Drama Awards..
Did anyone noticed the interaction between JNR & LJ in this video? I wonder what did LJ said to JNR.. she looks like she wanted to give him a smack.. haha.. they look like 3 brothers with LJ teasing JNR and JNR complaining to the big bro (SHK).. :D

@famedoctor i have another version of JH short speech for best couple
jang hyuk's acceptance speech when he got the best couple award:
"this is the first couple award that i hv won, i have wanted to win this before i got married but its now after marriage,i have very mix/strange feelings"____________ i still dont know what he meant by first, but i think he had wanted to win BC maybe for SSOBG, i dont know ha ha!!

@hankitae42‌ , thanks for the Eagle eye award, appreciate it and will gladly share with our chinggu @pinaycliza‌ . I know both your future will shine so bright,that you need to wear shades just like Nara sshi. You will be legends in no time. yHjtYZB.jpgGif cr DC

Oh my dear dear chingo windlower @KyoRean 

Happy happy new year ,, so glad to share the new year greeting with such old dear friend 

:\">

Thanks for the answers all of you .. and thanks for Jang Nara to bring me back to a good memory with such kind chingo @KyoRean 

;)

:-*

So, we meet here dear. So you like Jang Nara too? ^^

Guest OreoVampire

AnnaS said: @KyoRean‌ and @hankitae42‌ , thank u for ur emotional speeches.. lol.. i agree @pinaycliza.. i will vote for them as most dramatic narajjang soompiers but may i just add that they r the ones who contributed the most to reaching page 200 and more lol!! For that, thank u! And for @everyone, advance happy new year!!! Congratulations again Nara sshi!! I hope that you can continue with amazing projects for 2015!! Have a blessed year @everyone!! Kamsahamnida!! Saranghamnida!! May our Nara prosper!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

THE BEST ACTRESSES OF 2014 - SOOMPI AWARDS2014 brought us many notable female leads, from an endearingly vain celebrity to a housewife who gets an extreme makeover, and many, many more. Here the Soompi staff share who the contenders are for Best Actress of 2014 are for the Soompi Awards 2014 and the reasons why you should vote for them. While the final vote is up to you,  you can check out our gallery featuring the talented K-drama actresses to help you decide.

Taking on the role of a remake drama is always a difficult task. Not only do remakes begin with more negativity and criticism than originals, but they are also subject to constant comparisons; however, Jang Nara took up the challenge with “Fated to Love You” (the Taiwanese drama with the highest rating to date) and gave her role of Post-It girl, Kim Mi Young, a refreshing twist. Jang Nara didn’t simply portray the character, she became it. Every subtle shift of emotions, every subconscious “spectacle tic,” every smile, laugh, and cry of sorrow became her as Jang Nara paid extraordinary attention to even the smallest detail that truly made Kim Mi Young one of a kind.

As if that wasn’t already accomplished enough, a mere month later, Jang Nara signed up for another MBC drama as Eun Ha Soo in “Mister Baek.” With trait similarities to Kim Mi Young, an actress with less experience or talent might have simply given a repeat performance, but once again, Jang Nara brought Eun Ha Soo to life and allowed her to shine in a different light.

I’ll admit that my previous drama experiences with Jang Nara were always cutesy roles, which were enjoyable while they lasted, but she definitely knocked these recent roles right out of the ballpark. With her character diversity this year, including a romantic melodrama special titled “Old Goodbye,” Jang Nara is, without a doubt, one of the best contenders for Best Actress. -akinahana89

cr. Soompi