Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean Copy that chingu ah, I will replace Nara-ssi's name with "cuteness" so it will be like "You like to see more cuteness?" There HAHA =))In that way, more Narajjangs will be added and our Nara-ssi will be flattered, just like in these pictures~8->

HAHA that's a funny pair of glasses :)) Yes, we should be quiet, Nara-ssi is studying~2xT3lCp.gif
cr: DC;))Hmm, we should have our own logo or something for this thread, I'll try to make one hahaa :D  I'm thinking of drawing an anime version of Nara-ssi inside a circle with words Narajjang Soompi Thread hahaa~ ;))

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: HAHA that's a funny pair of glasses :)) Yes, we should be quiet, Nara-ssi is studying~cr: DC;))Hmm, we should have our own logo or something for this thread, I'll try to make one hahaa :D  I'm thinking of drawing an anime version of Nara-ssi inside a circle with words Narajjang Soompi Thread hahaa~ ;))

@pinaycliza‌ The reason why I'm doing subs is because I realise that if there are new fans who come along, it'll be nice for them to see these stuff. I think everyone has been through the phase of combing every single YouTube video possible for their bias. Especially since there are very little subbed videos of Jang Nara going around. And if there comes a time when the fangirl in me dies, I guess at least I contributed a little, haha :)

Edit: This post was not meant to be emo, but somehow it turned out to be so lol

• Like 1

@pinaycliza‌ The reason why I'm doing subs is because I realise that if there are new fans who come along, it'll be nice for them to see these stuff. I think everyone has been through the phase of combing every single YouTube video possible for their bias. Especially since there are very little subbed videos of Jang Nara going around. And if there comes a time when the fangirl in me dies, I guess at least I contributed a little, haha

:)

I hope the fangirl in you won't die because you're such a great resource and really appreciate your translations. That's probably the reason why I want Nara-ssi to continue being active because new fans are discovering her and old fans are re-discovering her. If her momentum slows down, chances are she would be 'forgotten' again like when she left for China. I must admit that even if I've been a fan of hers since SSOBG days, I wasn't able to follow her during her time in China and kind of lost that 'flame' as a fan. I hope she'll continue her activities in Korea and I agree with @bjharm, that she should do a movie next. I think she is capable of making a box office movie if only with a good script.

Guest OreoVampire

Silent Thread wow :-O No Cats No Rats HAHA. Silence is golden I know.. But for Nara ssii, working is money! So she's going to make more fortune for 2015. And she didn't tweet for New Year wish Nara ssii you bad bad you so bad :((

So what is she doing right now hmm :-?

A.at home sleeping like a log?
B.Playing with Cats?
C.Eating her favorite of Mom's Cook
D.Go tease her dad and make him uneasy

Like this? HAHA :)) Don't worry she's not going to kill ahbuji, she just going to make use of her AXE lol =)) Cheers @NaraJJang! Put it back on!

Kill_dad?async&rand=0.008809165061587021
pic cr.owner

@hankitae42 Hey Yang Dong Geun Juggulae?!!!  :o)