Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

3fc0f352d6b34cc8a9c5a5fb982b491f.jpeg?s=

May Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

May 5, 2021

by L. Kim

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between April 5 and May 5.

Finally, Jang Nara, who is currently starring in KBS 2TV’s “Sell Your Haunted House,” took third place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 4,736,253.

Check out this month’s top 30!

1. Song Joong Ki
2. Lee Je Hoon
3. Jang Nara

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467499wpp/may-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-2

• Like 1

Jang Nara to sing the OST for Sell Your Haunted House

202105120831376710_1_20210512083308548.jpg?type=w430

[My bad translation of the article]

Jang Nara to sing the OST of the drama 'Sell Your Haunted House' in which she is also appearing in.

'Sell Your Haunted House' OST Part 4.'DAYDREAM', released through online music sites at 6 pm on May 12th, is a song that stands out with addictive drops and bass with Jang Nara's cheerful voice. The feeling of confusion in imagination was expressed in lyrics by comparing it to a daydream.

This song was created by Korea's best hit song maker Sinsa Dong Tiger and composer Kim Jae-mi, who produced numerous hit songs such as T-ara's 'Roly Poly', A Pink's 'No No No', 'Remember', EXID's 'Up and Down', and 'DDD'. By meeting with Jang Nara's lovely voice, the song was further enhanced.

In particular, the lead actor Jung Yong-hwa of the drama, sang Part 1 of the OST, ‘I GOT YA’ , creating an unusual case in which both lead actors participated in the drama's OST.

Jang Nara, who joined as the fourth OST runner after Jung Yong-hwa, Shin Min-jung, and Jang Jung-hyuk, debuted in 2001 with her 1st album, 'Burying my face in tears', and then 'Confession', 'April Story', 'Sweet Dream', she also has hit songs such as'I'm a Woman too' and was loved by the public. She also appeared in works such as 'New Non-Stop', 'The Successful Story of Bright Girl', 'My Love Patzzi', and 'The Confession Couple'.

• Blob 1

• 1 month later...
  • gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Drama 2021 : Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

https://kbizoom.com/over-the-past-20-years-jang-na-ra-has-always-been-mentioned-for-this-one-detail/
Over the past 20 years, Jang Na Ra has always been mentioned for this one detail

By Kien Pham | March 16, 2022

Jang Nara is known for her timeless beauty as it looks like she hasn’t aged one bit since her debut days.

3384358D-39F1-41EB-A58D-FB9F466E57BD.jpg

Every year Korean netizens have to update Jang Nara’s “reverse aging” list.

Jang Nara is given the nicknames by netizens as “the goddess of youth” or “ageless beauty”. Even though she has reached her 40s, the beauty of the actress is still the same as in her twenties. 

Debuting as an actress for the first time with a role in the sitcom New Nonstop 2 (2001), Jang Nara has initially made an impression on the audience. In 2002, she had the opportunity to take on the first leading role in the movie Successful Story of A Bright Girl, which helped the actress create a big buzz, becoming one of the most sought-after faces at the time. 

In addition to her quality acting, Jang Nara also captured the hearts of many with her “standard” beauty at that time. The actress’s pure beauty, small figure and big round eyes are the highlights that help Na Ra become the ideal model for many viewers.

Taking advantage of her image, also in 2002, Jang Nara released the song Sweet Dream. Jang Nara’s clear, sweet voice and pure visuals continued to stir up the Korean music industry.

After achieving success in Korea, Jang Nara entered the Chinese market and quickly became famous with Asian audiences through a series of hit movies, including My Bratty Princess. The enhanced beauty and the flourish of career are the things that describe Jang Nara‘s time at the moment.

Joining the entertainment industry for more than two decades, although the career of the “youth goddess” has passed its peak, Jang Nara‘s beauty has not stopped rising. If compared with a series of beauties at the same time as Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin, Kim Tae Hee, etc. the gorgeous Jang beauty is even slightly more youthful.

Even in her 40s, Jang Nara still retains her natural and pure beauty. Looking at the everyday pictures shared on her social media account, netizens couldn’t help but be amazed.

The actress once shared that the secret to helping herself maintain her timeless beauty is to work hard on pilates. However, many fans joked that Jang Nara must have hidden another secret or some kind of “panacea”.

Spoiler

Jang Nara and co-star Jang Hyuk were considered the most beautiful Korean screen couple in 2002.

E4089D6D-69C4-4A3D-A87F-3A0B0AC7C05A.jpg

In 2018, Jang Nara caused a storm when performing the hit song Sweet Dream on the show “Sugar Man”.
9AF55E9D-6626-4C5D-8B60-21E6FCAFCCAF.jpg

My Bratty Princess caused a storm in Asia, Jang Nara continued to make great strides.
64A49396-C4C3-4DE5-A850-EDE90B00105B.jpg

Jang Nara’s youthful beauty in The Last Empress (2018).
F00B18E5-1F4D-43EB-B4EE-43DE03E4346D.png

The bare face could not be more perfect than Jang Nara’s.
AD8012EE-66F7-4D83-A71B-513F59DB5A50.jpg

Unbelievable beauty of the beauties born in 1981. 
15357A32-DDC2-4C9A-B0B3-494EF4C949B4.png

Jang Nara’s beauty gets better with time but still keeps her inherent innocence.
D11F1185-4AF8-41A6-BB51-13310EE8953E.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1529247wpp/jang-nara-announces-marriage
Jang Nara Announces Marriage

by E. Cha | Jun 2, 2022

0004972900_001_20220603092003287.jpeg?type=w540

Jang Nara is getting married!

On June 3, Jang Nara announced on her official website that she will soon be tying the knot with her non-celebrity boyfriend, who is six years her junior.

Jang Nara’s full message to her fans is as follows:

I have personal but happy news to share with you all today.

I’m getting married!

After two years of dating a friend six years my junior who is in video work, we have promised to become one another’s life companions! I fell for his beautiful smile, kind and genuine heart, and above all else, the way he is overflowing with sincerity and pours his whole heart into his work. The fact that I will be spending my life together with such an amazing person makes me so happy that I couldn’t ask for anything more, and I wanted to honestly share my joy with all of you, who are so precious to me!

We will live joyfully, happily, and well [together]!

it seems like just yesterday that I, who am nothing special, debuted as a celebrity, but so much time has passed since then. I sincerely thank you for embracing me, supporting me, and always looking kindly upon me for a long time.

I plan to greet you with a fun new project immediately after the wedding, so I’m working hard on preparations for that as well! I will become an actress who does her utmost in every moment with a heart that is even heavier with gratitude than before.

I am truly sorry for the fact that I am not able to go into more detail [about my fiancé], out of the worry that he—who is not a celebrity—might face discomfort at work because of me. I earnestly ask you for your generous understanding.

Thank you always!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source (1

Her post on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeUsivIJQms/

Really happy for Na-ra, congratulations!

• Love 2

https://zapzee.net/2022/06/03/jang-na-ra-is-tying-the-knot-in-june/
Jang Na Ra Is Tying the Knot in June!

by krishkim

A195B42B-4ACC-4922-9BEE-13D9F87726B5.jpg

Credit: Lawon Munhwa

Jang Na Ra is marrying her boyfriend of two years.

On June 3rd, Jang Na Ra delivered the news of her marriage to her fans.

“Today, I’d like to deliver some very personal but also very happy news. I’m getting married!

After two years of dating this friend, who is 6-year younger than me and works in video production, we have finally promised to be partners for life. I fell in love with his pretty smile, earnest integrity and good heart, and above all, a sincere attitude towards his job. I’m thrilled to live my life with this amazing person, so I wanted to honestly convey this feeling of bliss to all of you, my cherished fans!

I’ll live happily and with joy.

It seems like just yesterday that someone like me, with no great talent in anything, made my debut, but time has really flown by. Thank you so much for cherishing me and supporting me, watching over me with kindness in your eyes.

I plan to greet you all very soon with an exciting new production after my marriage! I’ll become an actress who devotes herself to each moment, always harboring gratitude and a sense of responsibility in her heart.

Lastly, I sincerely apologize that I cannot disclose more details, as my fiancé is a non-celebrity and may face discomfort in his field of work due to his relationship with me. I sincerely ask for your understanding. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Jang Na Ra.”

The actress’s agency Lawon Munhwa confirmed that she will be holding a small, private wedding ceremony at the end of June.

Source (1)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jang Nara Gets Married + Agency Shares Dazzling Wedding Photos

Jun 27, 2022

by S. Nam

Jang Nara has tied the knot with her special someone!

On June 26, Jang Nara privately held her wedding at the Bonelli Garden in Seoul with her family and acquaintances. Jang Nara’s close friend Park Kyung Lim was in charge of hosting the event. The actress’s agency Lawon Munhwa shared photos of Jang Nara at her wedding in her beautiful dress as well as a photo of her walking down the isle with her father, actor Joo Ho Sung.

Spoiler

Jang-Nara-1.jpeg

Jang-Nara-3.jpeg

At the wedding, CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa who co-starred in “Sell Your Haunted House” with Jang Nara, sang “Love Light” to congratulate the couple. He remarked, “While filming ‘Sell Your Haunted House,’ I promised [Jang Nara] to sing at her wedding if she gets married. Today, I’ve kept that promise.” Park Kyung Lim and Lee Soo Young also sang a celebratory song for the couple. At Park Kyung Lim’s requests, both Jung Yong Hwa and Jang Nara’s “VIP” co-star Lee Sang Yoon wished Jang Nara congratulations in front of the crowd during the ceremony.

Jang-Nara-4.jpeg

Spoiler

Jang-Nara-2.jpg

After wrapping up her wedding, Jang Nara shared, “Thank you so much for congratulating me with your interest and love. To repay your love and support, I will live happily and merrily as a great wife at home and a sincere actress at work.”

A representative of Lawon Munhwa shared, “Jang Nara happily wrapped up her wedding ceremony amidst the support and congratulations from many people. We ask once again for your understanding that it was not possible to film and cover [the wedding] to be considerate of the non-celebrity groom’s side and due to the spread of COVID-19. Please send lots of support for Jang Nara going forward as she starts the second chapter of her life.”

Earlier this month, Jang Nara announced her marriage to her non-celebrity boyfriend with a heartfelt letter to fans.

Congratulations to Jang Nara and her husband!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1532989wpp/jang-nara-gets-married-agency-shares-dazzling-wedding-photos

• Like 1

• 6 months later...