ceyes00300282mr7.jpg

ceyes00300356ei3.jpg

ceyes00300407ax8.jpg

ceyes00300433xr2.jpg

ceyes00300464yh0.jpg

ceyes00300540hq7.jpg

ceyes00300675ln5.jpg

ceyes00300801gr5.jpg

I like the first episode a lot...it's so light & fun.

Toward the end...LHN sang a song...she looks so cute...like that little girl from Monster's Inc :)

It's so cute...they have matching hairstyle... :)

Guest yeohweping

*Ep.01 mock interview with Meri & Dae Gu*

Q1: How did both of you met each other?

M: We met each other over a bowl of 500 won instant noodles and we fought over it with him losing in the end.

DG: No, actually we met earlier but I think that she is too embarrass to say it out since she did got kicked out of the show for making too much noise. Speaking of it, you still owe me 500 won for smashing my noodles.

M: What about you? You were sitting so faraway in your cheap seats that you have to use the telescope to watch the whole show. Stop talking about the money before I hit you there again.

Q2: Your most unlucky day?

DG:Let me talk first this time.. It was the day that I received news that my new book wasn't selling at all. The food for the homeless ran out when it was my turn, it was at the expense of my pride as well when I first accepted the offer.. such bad luck. This was not the worst for that day, it started to rain and so I went to the local stall for some drinks and food when it happens that the owner's daughter coaxed her classmate into stealing and then put the blame on me when I caught that brat. He fainted when I pushed him away accidentally when he was threatening to take me to the cops and his daughter just sent me away with a bag of chips when I tried to help.

M: My day was worse than yours. My mom made me attend her friend's daughter with the ugly dress she made and forced me to give all the money that I have to them. The guys that aunty tried to introduce to me all ran away when they heard about my family's background. Hey! So what if I'm poor?! Those rascals! But the worst part is that I had to sing the wedding congrat.song to my ex-boyfriend who made me waited for him for three years without any news. And he didn't even give me any interest on the money that I loaned him and he even gave me such an ugly shirt as a farewell gift. Even you, Dae Gu took me as a crazy woman just because I put flowers in my hair.

How many battles have you won till now?

DG: None.. because she kicks, she bites and play dirty.

M: I won all three because I'm merry..

Guest aznchocol8luver

what was the ratings for the first episode?

this drama looks realli hilarious from the caps.. ahha

Thank you so much yeohweping... :wub: :wub:

That's a wonderful summary of episode 1.

It was so silly...but I laughed so much...can't wait until tomorrow...the martial art parody looks so funny.

Guest rherd

Thanks for all the pics and summaries.

Going to download it now--------------->home***

Wah! Can't wait to see this.

Looks fun!

I love both JHW and LHN.

Guest bwitched

I heard the rtaing for War of money is quite impressive. Around 17%. I wonder how Meri n DaeGu will score. They look funny

N yeah, in one of the caps that Luv provided, I saw a haircutter with JHW and I thot he would change his hairstle. But nope. Hehehe, funny aura all around luv's caps. Can't wait to watch it

Archived