[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest yeohweping

Is this drama kind of long drama with more than 100 Eps ??

It's only a mini series with 16 Eps.

oh yeah, is this a daily drama? yeah!! lee ha na! i like her too.

This drama will show on every Wednesday and Thursday night, Korea Time : 09:55 pm to 10:00 pm.

The 1st eps will start to air on 15 May 2007, next Wednesday night on MBC tv channel.

it was announced yesterday on Showbiz Extra on arirang that it would be Lee Minwoo (shinhwa), Wang Bit Na, Lee Hana and Ji Hyun Woo in this. :)

As you all know that the supporting male actor will be LEE MinWoo (actor from Pure 19), he is not from ShinHwa.

photo of LEE MinWoo

2007050914390046882_143608_0.jpg

I liked Lee HaNa, she is such a talent actress, loved to hear her singing too.

Can't wait to watch this drama.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .alyak_

I thought it was Minwoo from Shinwa. I guess i was wrong... x_x

Saw Ji Hyun Woo's hair. Its so messy and stuff.... but it suits him. LOL =)

Its adorable on him! Can't wait to see this. Its a comedy right?

Kayla.

Guest babymarzy07

awww cute pics... yup i realized it was the other Minwoo upon press con.. its just that many contradicting reports have come out on this.. can wait for this next week.. aja aja to DFansubs!

Guest yeli

that old guy is going to play her first love??? he looks kinda old, no?....hhmm...oh wells....the drama looks interesting...

And the lead guy's hair!!! hahah....completely different from Over the Rainbow...

i wonder who the writers are.....what other dramas did they/he/she write? anyone know? it would be interesting to see what other work they have done....

Guest bwitched

hurm, don't wanna give a judgment before watching the man hmself. But yeah, Minwoo does look old. hopefully he's not photogenic, that's all.

Guest violetish

which lee min woo?? the one from youth with angry face and pure 19?

yes. not the shinhwa one.

Guest ovette

weeeiiii cant wait for episode 1!! :)

be sure to post when the first episode ends! i wanna know how it is!

I just watched a little bit of the first episode and it seems so fun.

Lee Ha Na is so goofy & cute.

JHW's character is so funny as well...

I'll post some pictures later.

Guest Idnak

D-Fansubs is still looking for dedicated Chinese or Korean translators and Korean spot translators to help us with our current drama,

Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle

Please consider joining DF... all members are considered permanent, unless they indicate that they would rather not be, and all enjoy full privileges of being a DF member. We have VERY flexible deadlines, and are a friendly, laid-back group. Though we'd like to have more speedy releases, we realize that rushing severely affects our quality, and would rather get the best quality subs out to the fans, rather than something mediocre due to time constraints.

We, of course, are always recruiting for our other positions (Editors, QCers, timers, and any experienced encoders are welcome to contact us as well)!

Please PM either me, Athaclena42 or niki112, if you're interested in joining! Or, email us at dramafansubs@gmail.com Thanks

Some pictures from the first episode... :lol:

ceyes00000050bu8.jpg

ceyes00000119ol5.jpg

ceyes00000116ng9.jpg

ceyes00000141on2.jpg

ceyes00000230kb3.jpg

ceyes00000335zl2.jpg

ceyes00000336ua7.jpg

ceyes00000378cn5.jpg

ceyes00000387ie9.jpg

ceyes00000388ao4.jpg

ceyes00000402hm1.jpg

ceyes00000422xr3.jpg

ceyes00000455ft0.jpg

ceyes00000499uk7.jpg

ceyes00000503ob0.jpg

ceyes00000548us8.jpg

ceyes00000580gz3.jpg

ceyes00000582iq6.jpg

ceyes00000620gi0.jpg

ceyes00000637vf3.jpg

JHW's character is so cheap...it's hilarious...well...he doesn't have a lot of money so when he goes on a date...everything is so funny. He bought Broadway tickets...but they sat really far...he's always leaning forward to try to see... :lol: but people complained...hehe...when they go to dinner...he only drinks water while his date/girlfriend??? eats steak...

When they're on a taxi...he watches the meter...and wanted to get out before he ran out of money...but he' s out of luck because the meter jumped and he didn't have enough money... :lol:

LHN spent all the money on the Broadway ticket...she caused a scene and was carried out of the theater :) when she got home...her mom beats her up...and she ran out of the house...she has 50 cents left and saw some advertisements on the street that the cup of noodle is on sale for 50 cents...but when she got there...JHW already got the last one...so she chased after him :lol: and made him sell it back...but of course he didn't want to...then while fighting for the cup of noodle...they drop one box down on the highway and they watched the box as a car drove by and crushed it...hehe...then they continue to fight for the 2nd box...and the end result is so hilarious...they ended up on top of each other with the noodle got crushed underneath...haha...then they started to fight for her 50 cents...since she caused all the losses...haha...

It's just too funny...and that's only 2/3 of episode 1...

Archived