Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeohweping

[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

@ mangoicy:

Yay, glad to see you here!

Oh, Kandi.. the pleasure is mine =)

Indeed this is a "hidden gem".

When Me Ri "accidentally" overheard the girl break up with Dae Gu, and when Dae Gu overheard Me Ri's ex-boyfriend and her conversation about how she waited for him for 3 years to finally found out he has married, the scene following that got me in stitches...Me Ri can really put up a good fight.

She sure did, didn't she? I'm impressed at how strong she was to sing at his ex's wedding, and even stronger when she confronted him *or was it the other way around? anyhow, she won the argument*. The guy never even said anything to her for the last 3 years. What kind of guy just left the girl hanging and suddenly comes back to marry someone else? Cowards like him irks me the most <_<. I'm so glad she threatened him for money! He deserved it. Sheesh, that jerk *slaps his left cheek*.

Obviously, I still have a long way to catch up, but I sure will drop by once in a while.

And oh, in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, lyptika is uploading this series (subbed version, courtesy of D-fansubs) in her veoh account:

i just finish watching the first episode with D-Fansubs subtitle and I really like the drama. It's so funny.. usually u get 1 character who is poor another is rich but this drama is different ..we got both char being poor.. Hehe!

I love both daegu and merry.. cute and funny.. and their craziness is what kept me interested.

the fight over instant noodle.. *roll over the floor laughing* 50cents is still money. I can't wait to watch the next one and how both would fall in love with eachother. :P

I am loving this drama... woohoo... it puts a big smile on my face... ^____^ That telescope scene cracks me up every single time I watch it... haha... it's amazing how things that simple can be so funny...

I'm loving this drama too :wub: and thanks for the caps. Does anyone has spoilers to share please?? I'm dying to know what is really happening...I'm smiling when watching it but don't understand 99% of it :lol: (my hubby shakes his head & mutters that i should move to korea!)

Luv, thanks for the epi 10 screen captures.

I had been watching the raw version. I love the hug in epi 10 and the epi stopped at a cliffhanger confession!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the ending clip where Ji Hyun Woo was singing the theme song...so cool....

I went in search of Ji Hyun Woo's info and found out that he is a singer in the group called "The Nuts"...and watched his MV "Jansori". It was a sad MV and boy, could he cry!

yeah..ji hyun woo is actually the guitarist in the group The Nuts..they have released 2 albums so far. He sang 2 or 3 songs in the second album alongside the vocalist. And he sang a solo song for Over the rainbow, and 3 songs with the group gansgter ( fictional group from Over the rainbow)

JHW's thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76388

The Nuts' thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102863

most of the links that i have uploaded is invalid now since SS has deleted them. Depending on if there are any requests, I won't be re-uploading the old eps. All new eps will now be uploaded to gigeshare or other file hosters. Just a heads up.