[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest se7ensg1rl

thank you cococrust and kassuma for the links!!!

and thanks a bunch luv for all the wonderful caps!!

Guest mei_yee_chan

Sketch VOD 8.

070601 iMBC - Mary vs Daegu (Daegu's Fashion Show) [meiyeechan].wmv

For those who have an MBC account: mms://fvod.imbc.com/fvod/IB/VCON/VCON000004497/ib_dr_marydaegu_fashion_070601_c_1.wmv

For those who don't have an MBC account: Veoh link

Credits: iMBC & me

Guest slpyazn528

wow! This is such an entertaining drama! ^^ I just watched all 6 episodes in the span of two days and I have to admit it was hard for me to adjust at first. It's definitely a different genre and the storyline is rather sporadic.. ^^; But now it's addicting! >< I can't believe it's not as popular as it should be.. -___- buuuuut all the characters have their own charm and I'm loving it!! O, and I'm a bi-holic so the fact that in a lot of angles, ji hyun woo reminds me of rain in 'a love to kill' makes it the more better.. :P Hwang Me Ri is not ur average kdrama main character, so I'm enjoying her funny personality as well... ^0^

haha.. sorry I'm talking too much, but I've really taken a liking to this drama.. :]

(side note: thank you soo much for uploading this series on veoh Kassuma! >0<)

Guest lovemod
Guest Idnak

merryvsdaegu.gif

Episode 1

Translator: galbilover

Timer: julier

Spot Translator: miSHKA

Editor/QC: Athaclena42

Encoder: Athaclena42

Coordinators: Kandi & Athaclena42

Guest zeram

Yeah D-Fansubs, thanx!

This makes up for my internet being down this morning so I couldn't catch ep.8 <_<

Guest renni72

I watched the 1st episode and it was really light hearted and funny. The scene where Lee Ha Na and Ji Hyun Woo first met on the bridge and "fought" for the bowl of ramen was so funny. Lee Ha Na kept blaming Ji Hyun Woo "If only you had sold me that bowl"..."You are not a man, you should cut "it" off instantly" referring to him for being a man and yet fighting with her for the bowl...was so hilarious...

And both are really down on their luck..his comics can't sell, she can't get any singing jobs..even when he was queuing for the food for the homeless, the food ran out when his turn came....how bad can it get??

The drama looks promising. I have never seen Ji Hyun Woo before....but I like Lee Ha Na's performances in Alone in Love and When Spring Comes. She has a nice singing voice in When Spring Comes and she carries off the goofy wacky character quite well.

I agree that this drama certainly has its own charm. It's cute and funny, and lighthearted... definitely a breath of fresh air for this season's (serious) drama lineups. I sure hope more people will take notice and join the fun.

It's just impossible not to fall in love with Ji HyunWoo, even with that ridiculous afro hair. Heck, you can dress him up in a santa suit and, I guarantee you, he'd still look mighty fine. . Not to mention, he can sing and a hella awesome guitar player too.. man, is there anything this hunk can't do? Ji HyunWoo is definitely my #1 reason for watching this drama. He is just awesome as Kang DaeGu. 'nuff said.

Lee HaNa brings her character to life with her hilarious acting. I mean, she is just TOO FUNNY! Sometimes her expressions reminded me a little bit of Lee DaHae.. in fact, throw some Han HyeJin in there as well. I don't know... she just has that familiar look, and I can't quite figure out who she looks like most. And oh, I didn't know before, that she also sings and plays guitar (you can find her clips on youtube). HyunWoo and her must've had tons of fun on the set.

That being said, I hope that this drama only gonna get better from here, because it's such a darling <3

Thank you D-fansubs for your hardwork!

Guest Idnak

I agree that this drama certainly has its own charm. It's cute and funny, and lighthearted... definitely a breath of fresh air for this season's (serious) drama lineups. I sure hope more people will take notice and join the fun.

It's just impossible not to fall in love with Ji HyunWoo, even with that ridiculous afro hair. Heck, you can dress him up in a santa suit and, I guarantee you, he'd still look mighty fine. . Not to mention, he can sing and a hella awesome guitar player too.. man, is there anything this hunk can't do? Ji HyunWoo is definitely my #1 reason for watching this drama. He is just awesome as Kang DaeGu. 'nuff said.

Lee HaNa brings her character to life with her hilarious acting. I mean, she is just TOO FUNNY! Sometimes her expressions reminded me a little bit of Lee DaHae.. in fact, throw some Han HyeJin in there as well. I don't know... she just has that familiar look, and I can't quite figure out who she looks like most. And oh, I didn't know before, that she also sings and plays guitar (you can find her clips on youtube). HyunWoo and her must've had tons of fun on the set.

That being said, I hope that this drama only gonna get better from here, because it's such a darling <3

Thank you D-fansubs for your hardwork!

@ mangoicy:

Yay, glad to see you here! :P Let's bring ginnie here, haha.

I actually thought this series will be a nice change for DF since we always sub those sappy love kdramas. This one is funny and when I watched the first episode, I just fell in love with this series. Hope everyone else will get to watch this series. It shouldn't be missed!

Guest renni72

Indeed this is a "hidden gem".

When Me Ri "accidentally" overheard the girl break up with Dae Gu, and when Dae Gu overheard Me Ri's ex-boyfriend and her conversation about how she waited for him for 3 years to finally found out he has married, the scene following that got me in stitches...Me Ri can really put up a good fight.

@ mangoicy:

Yay, glad to see you here!

Oh, Kandi.. the pleasure is mine =)

Indeed this is a "hidden gem".

When Me Ri "accidentally" overheard the girl break up with Dae Gu, and when Dae Gu overheard Me Ri's ex-boyfriend and her conversation about how she waited for him for 3 years to finally found out he has married, the scene following that got me in stitches...Me Ri can really put up a good fight.

She sure did, didn't she? I'm impressed at how strong she was to sing at his ex's wedding, and even stronger when she confronted him *or was it the other way around? anyhow, she won the argument*. The guy never even said anything to her for the last 3 years. What kind of guy just left the girl hanging and suddenly comes back to marry someone else? Cowards like him irks me the most <_<. I'm so glad she threatened him for money! He deserved it. Sheesh, that jerk *slaps his left cheek*.

Obviously, I still have a long way to catch up, but I sure will drop by once in a while.

And oh, in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, lyptika is uploading this series (subbed version, courtesy of D-fansubs) in her veoh account:

Archived