[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vannessave

Okay this entire Lee Min Woo thing is getting confused. So its NOT the Pure 19 guy? I see the picture chart did show the Pure 19 guy....

I'm confused, not that its new for me to be confused :crazy::blink::wacko:

So it's Minwoo?!!!! :w00t: OMG, now will definitely, definitely watch this. Two of my faves, Hyunwoo and Minwoo!!!

Minwoo playing a schoolteacher? That I really have to see.

Problem though if there characters clash, now I'll really be torn between the two. :sweatingbullets:

Guest flyfany89

so it is Minwoo!?!

wow, so cool!

looking forward to minwoo's 1st drama debut

and can't wait to see JHW, WBN, LHN too~!

Guest ellabel

Wah!! So..it's Minwoo of Shinhwa. Yay!!! :w00t:

His first drama ever.

Cant imagine him being a teacher. :rolleyes:

For Minwoo, I'll wait for this drama.

Wanna see him act. Will he be dancing here as well? :unsure:

Guest C51236

Minwoo's in it

Yay :D

Who is actually the main female lead. On Wiki it has Lee Ha Na as the main lead?

originally i thought wang bit na was the lead... but from the title of the drama it has me ri in it and since lee ha na's character's name is hwang me ri... i thought she was the lead but i'm not really sure... it seems like lee ha na is the lead so that's y i changed lee ha na in drama wiki and so she's the lead now but i'm not really sure... i've asked the same ?? as u but never got a reply back..... but lee ha na has more experience and she did lead 'when spring comes' so i guess she is the lead.. but i was kind of hoping that wang bit na was the lead.... oh well.....

Guest C51236

wow the shinhwa members are doing dramas now...

{{cOMpLetEd}}

THE PERSON I LOVE: KIM DONG WAN

{{curRENTly AirInG}}

QUE SERA SERA: ERIC

{{uPComing}}

ME RI, DAE GU'S ATTACK AND DEFENSE BATTLE: LEE MIN WOO

CAPITAL SCANDAL: JUN JIN

THE eXCEpTions ARE andy and shin hye....

Guest yeohweping

Actually Wang Bit Na was the first to be confirmed for the drama, so her news was out first. I found it funny for her name to be 'So Ran' while the title was Meri & Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle. Sandy and I couldn't find the right translations for the first 4 words at first although we checked our dictionary as well. Then, the work schedule came out.. Ji Hyun Woo was the next one to be confirmed. Although Lee Min Woo's name came out at the same time, all of us thought that it was Lee Min Woo the actor not the singer. Next the DC relations pic came out and it shows Lee Ha Na as the lead along with Ji Hyun Woo. Lee Min Woo the singer was confirmed last as his news only appeared in Daum today as the relations pic has Lee Min Woo the actor instead. :o

Guest bwitched

Ji hyun woo is in this???...So gonna catch this up!!!...looks like it'll be harder to catch the nuts in the future...

hehe, JHW first with hwanee and now with minwoo. He always has a tough competition. I remember OTR's thread were bombarder with comments from Hwanee's fan?*. Nobody seemes to like him then. But I beleive now is different..way to go to the drama!!!!

Ji hyun woo is in this???...So gonna catch this up!!!...looks like it'll be harder to catch the nuts in the future...

hehe, JHW first with hwanee and now with minwoo. He always has a tough competition. I remember OTR's thread were bombarder with comments from Hwanee's fan?*. Nobody seemes to like him then. But I beleive now is different..way to go to the drama!!!!

Yeah, I know what you mean! I watched OTR because of Hwanhee, but at the end, I was so torn between the two of them. I think it will be deja vu again for me with Minwoo and Hyunwoo. And to think, it was Minwoo who was the first choice to play Rex's part in OTR... I hope I make sense, lol!

Wonder if Minwoo's going to let his hair go back to black because he's going to play a school teacher ^^

I was waiting for his album, but I guess I'll have to settle for a drama :) Gotta say the drama name's kinda unique. The ShinHwa boys' dramas are coming out too quick for me to catch up with...

And Hyun Woo <3

Guest loving_D

most recent news, i heard that it IS actor lee minwoo (pure 19), not shinhwa's lee minwoo. im so confused now. magazine T has a pic of lee minwoo the actor and other sources say "the talent lee minwoo" which is the actor lee minwoo because if it was M from shinhwa, they would've written "singer lee minwoo".

http://www.magazinet.co.kr/Articles/articl...rticle_id=45730

:(

Guest laiyiwen

yeyeee!! Ji Hyun Woo~ --soo cutee and charming singerr-- ^^

I love his acting in Over The Rainbow~ Can't wait to see him..

Archived