[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest yeohweping

Guest ovette

yeah thanks for the caps... aww... still no nonCB links.. ive been really excited to see first episode the whole day! lol

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mei_yee_chan

Sketch VODs from the official website.

So far there are 5 videos up on the website. I'm still uploading 3-5. Here are 1 & 2:

070507 iMBC - Mary vs Daegu (Photoshoot-Daegu) [meiyeechan].wmv

For those who have an MBC account: mms://fvod.imbc.com/fvod/IB/VCON/VCON000004497/ib_dr_marydaegu_post_daegu_070506_c.wmv

For those who don't have an MBC account: Megaupload link 1 Megaupload link 2 (Download) | Dailymotion (Watch online)

070507 iMBC - Mary vs Daegu (Photoshoot-Mary) [meiyeechan].wmv

For those who have an MBC account: mms://fvod.imbc.com/fvod/IB/VCON/VCON000004497/ib_dr_marydaegu_post_mary_070506_c.wmv

For those who don't have an MBC account: Megaupload link 1 Megaupload link 2 (Download) | Dailymotion (Watch online)

Credits: iMBC & me

Thank you mei_yee_chan for uploading the clips.

This drama is so silly...hehe...but coming out of Thank You...I really need the laughters...

I'm watching it for the laughters and not the storyline :)

Some pictures from episode 2...

ceyes00601112za7.jpg

ceyes00601126rt5.jpg

ceyes00601145ga7.jpg

ceyes00601143wt4.jpg

ceyes00601146xj2.jpg

ceyes00601228db3.jpg

ceyes00601243qv5.jpg

ceyes00601245zk9.jpg

ceyes00601256rb4.jpg

ceyes00601257va1.jpg

Guest yeohweping

*EP.2 mock interview with Meri & Dae Gu

M & DG: Hello, everyone.. it's us, the crazy battle pair again..

Q1. What new habits did you display in ep.02?

DG: Digging through rubbish bins for hidden treasures. So far, I found a new orange shirt to wear. See, I'm wearing it now.

M: Hey, I threw that away! Give it back!

DG: I digged it out after you threw it away.. so, it's mine. Don't you stare at me like that? You pig, you were supposed to leave me half of the pizza but you finished it all by yourself! Do you know how much rubbish bins I have to dig to get those coupons while you just happened to be sleeping on the last three boxes.

M: Blame it on your bad luck, you threw the chance to eat when you left it with me. Well, at least I'm giving you the shirt.. Interviewer, you should know by now that my new habit is to 'wolf' food down my throat when no one is around. But unluckily, I was caught by mom when I was sort of 'refilling' her Ginseng wine and was made to go around asking tourists if they wanted home stay. But my 'crazy woman' status is now so 'burning hot' that it turns them away.

Q2. Do you believe in luck?

DG: Of course, I believe in it.. She is bad luck to me, my unlucky star. I passed the interview with flying colours, the boss and customers like me better but she got the job in the end just because the signboard happened to hit her.

^^ isnt that lee joo hyun from 'as much as heaven and earth' ???? what role does he play in the drama??

Hehe...yeah...that's him...he plays Merry's(LHN) ex boyfriend...

Thanks yeohweping :wub:...I love all the mock interviews...hehe...

I'll post more pictures later when I get a chance.

Haha...I got some good laughs in today's episode... :lol:

In one of the scenes...DG ( JHW) decided to use his brother's suit...haha...I guess his brother is so short...

I laughed so much when he tried to pull the bottom of his pants...as if it'll get longer..haha...

ceyes00300002uz5.jpg

ceyes00300307hb9.jpg

ceyes00300317kk3.jpg

ceyes00300364jv4.jpg

ceyes00300423pe5.jpg

ceyes00300435ua8.jpg

ceyes00300468as6.jpg

ceyes00300471og8.jpg

ceyes00300479bj5.jpg

ceyes00300493nn5.jpg

Guest mei_yee_chan

Sketch VOD 3.

070509 iMBC - Mary vs Daegu (Matrix) [meiyeechan].wmv

For those who have an MBC account: mms://fvod.imbc.com/fvod/IB/VCON/VCON000004497/ib_dr_marydaegu_matrix_070508_c.wmv

For those who don't have an MBC account: Megaupload (Download) | Dailymotion (Watch online)

Guest Idnak

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but, is there a clubbox for the chinese subs yet? Sorry for asking :sweatingbullets:

Guest superivystar

I'm really glad D-Fansubs is picking up this drama! Thank you thank you :D I'm a sucker for these type of shows lol, and not to mention I love Ji Hyun Woo..he's not exactly drop dead gorgeous (well, for me) but there's just something in him that draws you :)

Guest ovette

are there no LQ links of ep1 & 2 i really wanna dl faster and watch them at once...

aww... and im quite sad, only a few are attracted to this drama lol

Thank you dream_on for the uploads :wub:

Maybe we'll get some more people in here...hehe...

This drama always make me laugh...

2ils3.jpg

2kvz8.jpg

2ham0.jpg

2jmv4.jpg

2gmd0.jpg

I still have some pictures from episode 2 on my computer...

I'll try to post them up in a little while.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Sketch VODs 4 & 5.

070509 iMBC - Mary vs Daegu (Production Announcement) [meiyeechan].wmv

For those who have an MBC account: mms://fvod.imbc.com/fvod/IB/VCON/VCON000004497/ib_dr_marydaegu_giga_070509_c.wmv

070514 iMBC - Mary vs Daegu (Ji Hyun Woo Interview) [meiyeechan].wmv

For those who have an MBC account: mms://fvod.imbc.com/fvod/IB/VCON/VCON000004497/ib_dr_marydaegu_ji_int_070514_c.wmv

For those who don't have an MBC account: Megaupload (Download) | Dailymotion (Watch online)

Guest ovette

ive watched ep1.. there isnt much of a story... like what someone said here.. im watching this for the laughter and not for the story..

all characters are just crazy!! so many antics theyre hilarious! MeRi is such a crazy gal! HaNa has a really nice voice.. even during When Spring Comes.. actually she sings great.. she's in tune but the way she sings make it funny :)

JHW is hot even with the big hair.. and i like the way he speaks.. he tries hard to be respectful and all. hilarious as well...

at least i know why the drama was named that way.. ep1 had so many scenes where MeRi and DaeGu kept battling on even the tiniest things!

Guest ssaicho

ooh~ saw preview for this drama! seems like a lot of fun XP

^__________^ jihyunwoo's hairstyle is cute XP hehe

cant wait to dl & watch~ thnks for info & pics!!! <3

Archived