Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

OMG.. he's SOOO handsome!.. I finished My last scandal, and went straight to Princess Lulu because of him. If there's anybody who hasn't watched Princess Lulu, I would recommend it! His character is superb!! This drama is good too, not to mention I couldnt' take my eyes off him.. :blush:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss Universe

OMG.. he's SOOO handsome!.. I finished My last scandal, and went straight to Princess Lulu because of him.

same as me saguer jumpingf.gif

i found MQ Link of Princess lulu in Aigoo and I m downloading . ( Tnx to them ^^)

but i want to know is any HQ link in MU for this drama ??!!

Woundedheart thanks for pix and article sun.gif

enyla , agree with u yes.gif these days that his drama ( Last scandel) got attention from people , after LS people attended his last works (for exaple , myself , after LS , i downloaded 3 movies , x-man and now downloading Princess LuLu * and really enjoy them * ) , really hope he focus on his career for future . dreamyeyesf.gif

whoa!!!! so many pics.... hehehe!!! thank you so much woundedheart... :lol:

JJH is so busy.... doing charities.... that's make him very special.... it's really good to see him sharing his time doing those helping/feeding program.... not only for children, but also for the elders...

he's so wonderful.... :blush:

some JJH old pics...

wearing PINK....hehehe!!!!

jjh2.jpg

jjh4.jpg

handsome :blush:

jjh1.jpg

same as me saguer jumpingf.gif

i found MQ Link of Princess lulu in Aigoo and I m downloading . ( Tnx to them ^^)

but i want to know is any HQ link in MU for this drama ??!!

Woundedheart thanks for pix and article sun.gif

enyla , agree with u yes.gif these days that his drama ( Last scandel) got attention from people , after LS people attended his last works (for exaple , myself , after LS , i downloaded 3 movies , x-man and now downloading Princess LuLu * and really enjoy them * ) , really hope he focus on his career for future . dreamyeyesf.gif

I downloaded from Aigoo too, the quality is pretty good eventhough only MQ. However, ep. 17 has a little glitch (it skipped about 1 min, or probably because of my disc,.. not so sure), you can catch up at mysoju. And Ep. 20 has some part (approx. 20 secs) with no subtitles.. (still can catch up at mysoju). I checked everywhere included clubbox, except idols-unlimited because it's down, they don't have any HQ anymore, probably because PL is not a new drama. I'm actually going to rewatch it.. it's so good.. :blush:

Anybody has more pics of him?

credit : Yahoo Korea

결혼식 연기한 정준호, 결국 파혼 공식 발표

[스포츠월드] 2008년 09월 17일(수) 오후 09:55 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

한차례 결혼식을 연기했던 배우 정준호(38·사진)가 약혼녀와 끝내 파혼했다.

소속사 주머니 엔터테인먼트 측은 “두 사람이 좋은 친구로 남기로 했다”고 16일 파혼에 대한 공식입장을 밝혔다. 파혼 사유는 서로 바쁜 일정으로 자주 만나지 못하면서 자연스럽게 사이가 멀어진 것으로 알려졌다.

정준호는 패션업계에 종사하는 7세 연하의 신부와 7월 2일 결혼한다고 5월 발표했다. 하지만 결혼을 한달 앞둔 지난 6월께 촬영 스케줄과 부친의 건강 등의 이유로 내년으로 결혼식을 연기한 바 있다.

Jung Junho, who had postponed his marriage once, eventually broke off his engagement with his fiance.

Jumoney Entertainment, the company he belongs to, officially talked about the breakoff of the engagement on the 16th saying, “The two decided to remain as good friends.” The reason they decided not to get married was because they both had a busy schedule and couldn’t see each other, which made the two become emotionally distant.

Jung Junho had announced that he is getting married to a bride seven years younger than him on July second in May. But one month before their marriage in June, they postponed the wedding due to his father’s health.

*postpone : 미루다

*eventually : 결국

*break off an engagement : 파혼하다

*fiance : 약혼녀

*officially : 공식적으로

*remain : ∼로 남다

*emotionally : 정신적으로

*distant : 먼

*bride : 신부

Guest Miss Universe

Jung Junho, who had postponed his marriage once, eventually broke off his engagement with his fiance.

Jumoney Entertainment, the company he belongs to, officially talked about the breakoff of the engagement on the 16th saying, “The two decided to remain as good friends.” The reason they decided not to get married was because they both had a busy schedule and couldn’t see each other, which made the two become emotionally distant.

Jung Junho had announced that he is getting married to a bride seven years younger than him on July second in May. But one month before their marriage in June, they postponed the wedding due to his father’s health.

OMG , really ??!!!!! he is Borken his engagement with his fiance ????!!!!!! shakinghead.gif

anyway , wish all the best for him !!! dreamyeyesf.gif

Tnx huangsy For Article star.gif

Woundedheart, thank you!!! I need to stop smiling.. but darn.. I can't hold it, he's so goood looking!!!

I love his clean cut, I think he looks more handsome. I did some comparison with him in Princess Lulu and My Last Scandal. In PL, he's skinny but his cheeks looked slightly cubby. In MLS, it seemed like he hit gym for years.. (you know what I mean.. :) )..

Guest kdramafanusa

i hav read that he has an upcoming movie.... :sweatingbullets:

He's in director Kim Dong-won's movie Infernal City 유감도 with Jung Woong-in and Jung Woon-taek; they worked together in movie "My Boss, My Hero". "Infernal City" is the Korean (comedy) version of Hong Kong movie Infernal Affairs.

한편 ‘투사부일체’의 정 트리오 정준호 정웅인 정운택 주연 영화 ‘유감도’는 1일 크랭크인 했다. ‘무간도’의 코믹 버전으로 ‘투사부일체’ 김동원 감독이 연출을 맡았다.

Source: HanCinema

Via: Edaily 2008-07-09 10:00:19

Comedian Kim Dae-hee in a movie?

"Yoo-gam-do" is a comic version of the HongKong movie, "Moo-gam-do". {Moo-gam-do is "Infernal Affairs"}

This new film will be starring the Jeong trios- Jeong Joon-ho, Jeong Woong-in, and Jeong Woon-taek from "My Boss, My Hero" and "The Mafia, The Salesman" with the comedian, Kim Dae-hee.

Kim Dae-hee will take on the role of the head of a gang. He has appeared in the movie "Horror Brigade" and the independent movie "The History".

Although the scenarios and the characters are not definite, more updates are coming soon!

"Yoo-gam-do" will start filming this August.

Guest yoon_myunghee

omg only some days not sign in here, there're more new peoples love him ^^ Nice to meet all of u

woundedheart: yea, i said he's got a bit thinnier...err i feel worried bout him :sweatingbullets: but he's still pretty keke

enyla,me too,'bout his marriage, dont know how he feel now( according to news, seems he's not sad at all, right? :) ), but i just only hope that he's not sad much n stay srong..i really agree with u,maybe breaking off is better than getting married then divorce, n it's fine with me too :lol::lol: he will have more time to film movie, drama for fans like us to see :lol::P but to me he always shines like he's just 30 not 40, n he's so wonderful in charities

Hehe i like those pics he in pink,..so sexy =))

Support him together!

so, oppa fightin', keep going..we lov u!!!!!!!!!!

the pic he's with a seal is CF..but i forget what CF :sweatingbullets:

Guest yoon_myunghee

:w00t: OMG i can't stop laughing cause ur pic, woundedheart =)) what a lovly santa clause :wub: =)) he looks very very very cutie n funny :lol:

hmm that's right, he'll be a cop

another pics he wear hanbok :P this's a CF in 2007..i'm interested in seeing he wear hanbok :D

hi-mart_714_minsinhong1.jpg

hi-mart_741_minsinhong1.jpg

thank you so much to kdramafanusa and huangsy for the news... :D

also thanks to miss universe, woundedheart and yoon_myunghee for sharing pics... :lol:

he is adorable in santa clause attire... :lol:

here's another one wearing hanbok... hahaha!!! cute :lol:

img_14_1206_0.jpg

in pink...

20080509112724128d5_132709_0.jpg