Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enyla.. thank you!!! Wowww.. so many pictures.. :w00t:

On the third pic, was he promoting a movie? If so, do you know what movie?

youŕe welcome.... :D

that was in 2005 presscon for his movie - The Twins - ;)

Guest yoon_myunghee

Infernal city

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

'bout Jin Shil unnie: i'm so sorry..and i can't believe in my eyes..:'( i can't believe it's true

Guest koryan_chin

OMG.. did you guys read about Choi Jin Sil? I was stunned after reading the news. Not to mention, she died on the day after JJH's bday. It's so sad...

I was also stunned after hearing the news. she's a good actress and she did well in her last drama, "Last Scandal.."

havent even congratulate Joonho for his birthday when ive heard abt this sad news :tears: ..ive been so much anticiping their new collaboration in LS2..too sad

""Apparently the day before her death, Choi had spoken to her Last Scandal co-star Jung Jun-ho over the phone and told him, “What’s wrong with this world?” When it was falsely circulated that she’d lent Ahn Jae-hwan money (she’s a good friend of his widow), leading to his suicide, some people even called her a ruthless loan shark and implied she had a role in his murder. (The murder rumors are spurious and unfounded.)

When asked on the 2nd if those words indicated that she’d decided to end her life, Jung was unable to speak for a long moment. He then said, “With our upcoming drama [Last Scandal season 2], I had been talking with Jin-shil regularly on the phone. ‘Jun-ho, how can the world accuse me of being a loan shark? This isn’t happening, is it?’ she kept asking.”

Jung had told her, “It must be upsetting, but it’s a stress that famous people have to put up with, isn’t it? Time will take care of things. You told the police the whole truth in the investigation, didn’t you?” However, he added, “I never cold have even dreamed that she would do something so extreme.”"

credit javabeans

he must be soooo sad :tears:

""The drama that was to be Choi’s next project, Last Scandal Season 2, is now up in the air despite being fairly far along in the planning process. The first season ended in April to much popularity and spawned the word “jumderella” to refer to Choi Jin-shil’s ajumma Cinderella character. The sequel was to reprise Choi and Jung Jun-ho as the two leads; screenplays were in the process of being written and filming to begin in December, to air early next year. At the moment, a production rep said the project will probably be discontinued, although no official decisions have been made.""

same credit : javabeans

thanx enyla & yoon_myunghee for the pix

I read about Choi Jin Sil before went to bed last night. OMG.. I couldn't sleep at all, kept waking up every hour. My mind was on two things, poor CJS's kids (how will they handle the death of their mother?)... and what will happen to Last Scandal 2?

But, checking the JJH thread in the morning, made me cheer up a bit.. that's because of the new pictures from yoon myunghee. Thank you!

Has anyone seen My Boss, My hero? It was good! I tried to watch My Boss, My teacher on youtube, but my internet connection is getting worse lately.

2008100318160529215_181821_0.jpg

2008100318160029115_181821_0.jpg

2008100317461884294_181210_0.jpg

2008100317515221980_180541_0.jpg

2008100317290059882_174012_0.jpg

JJH is sad... he must be very upset right now because of the incident.... he even had a talk to CJS before she died...

:( let's just hope that everything will gonna be fine in spite of this tragedy....

thank you woundedheart for sharing the article....

Has anyone seen My Boss, My hero? It was good! I tried to watch My Boss, My teacher on youtube, but my internet connection is getting worse lately.

yup! i have watched those 2 movies you've mention....in my boss my teacher, it got me cried a little bit.... there's also a tragedy in one of his students....

try to finish watching them.... they're good.... ;) plus all his fighting scenes... very good performance of JJH....

Guest Miss Universe

I cant believe it yet !!!!

HOW SHE COULD ??!!!!

OMG , Poor her children !!!

20081003173048520c4_173607_0.jpg

he is clearly sad !

unfortunately , now it is too late anybody cant do anything !!!

just can say , Rest In peace in heaven Choi Jin Shil ...

and I hope never see sorrow in his eyes again .

Tnx Enyla for Pix flowersmile.gif

Guest yoon_myunghee

4/10/2008 the last day see her off..our Choi Jin Sil - our sweet Hong Sun Hee...wil never return life :tears:

Jung Jun Ho must be very sad...can see clearly the extreme pain in his eyes...feeling lost JS forever :tears:

20081004085802.778.0.jpg

20081004090503.735.0.jpg

20081004112606910a3_112606_0.jpg

200810040853491010_1.jpg

everything happened like dream..too much that i can't believe...At the moment saw this picture, i finally realise that she never go back really...my Choi Jin Shil, my Hong Sun Hee...never, never again :tears::tears:

20081004145918315f3_151308_1.jpg

i read that Jun Ho has just comeback from abroad..maybe that's the reason why he came to see CJS lately

4/10/2008 the last day see her off..our Choi Jin Sil - our sweet Hong Sun Hee...wil never return life :tears:

Jung Jun Ho must be very sad...can see clearly the extreme pain in his eyes...feeling lost JS forever :tears:

everything happened like dream..too much that i can't believe...At the moment saw this picture, i finally realise that she never go back really...my Choi Jin Shil, my Hong Sun Hee...never, never again :tears::tears:

i read that Jun Ho has just comeback from abroad..maybe that's the reason why he came to see CJS lately

those pix made me teary again :tears: may she rest in peace..

ive read that he was shooting his movie when he first heard abt the sad news, they were supposed to have dinner together on the 7th october :tears:

Guest yoon_myunghee

2008.October 4, 'Premiere' Rising Star Asian Awards, was held at the Pusan International Film Festival

(with Eugene)

7.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

0.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg

Jung Jun Ho is too busy these day :( !! Had just attended the funeral, then has presided over. Hope he do not tire :sweatingbullets:

Guest Demllequ

Junh JoonHo is so handsome. =)

i recently watched North Korean guys which was out in 2003, dang i'm 5 years late to realise that theres a hunk like him!

Guest yoon_myunghee

11th Anniversary Celebration of the International Vaccine Institude Foundation

(the woman next to him: President Lee Myung Bak's wife :rolleyes: )

20081006121418.296.0.jpg

20081006121418.061.0.jpg

20081006121817.803.0.jpg

20081006121817.315.0.jpg

20081006140704.222.0.jpg

20081006001552_0.jpg

2008100702505945207_030012_1.jpg