Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

yoon_myunghee u'r welcome dear, he seems thinnier but still handsome :rolleyes:

enyla thanx for the pics & info dear :D

here's an article abt JJh, as ive understood it says that he'll release an album with 2 of his friends , they'll make a nationwide concert tour in November & will donate the full amount to help poor neighbors :w00t: JJH is such a pure soul :w00t:

정준호 가수 데뷔 ‘사랑의밥차’ 멤버들과 앨범 출시 [2008-09-02 08:07:37]

2008090118345710031aq9.jpg

정준호의 매니저는 1일 뉴스엔과의 인터뷰에서 “‘사랑의 밥차’ 회장인 정준호가 어려운 이웃을 돕는 차원에서 최근 앨범 녹음을 했다”며 “‘사랑의 밥차’의 6인조 그룹 ‘밥스’ 멤버로 노래를 부른다”고 밝혔다.

정준호는 5일쯤 봉사단체 ‘사랑의 밥차’ 멤버들과 앨범을 발매한다. 가수 이범학 고한우 방대식 홍종명 송봉주와 함께 ‘밥스’로 활동한다. 정준호는 앨범에 수록된 5곡 중 ‘사랑의 열매’ ‘그대만이 희망이죠’ ‘너라면 돼’ 등 3곡을 불렀다.

음반판매 수익금과 오는 11월 열 예정인 전국 투어 콘서트의 수익금 전액을 불우이웃 돕기로 기부할 예정이다. 정준호는 13일 KBS 1TV ‘사랑의 리퀘스트’에 출연해 가수로서 노래 부르는 모습을 선보일 계획이다. 정준호는 6년 전 ‘사랑의 밥차’ 활동을 시작한 이래 영화, 드라마 촬영 등 바쁜 스케줄에도 불구하고 봉사활동을 꾸준히 해왔다.

매니저는 또 “이번 ‘밥스’ 음반이 발매되는 이유는 ‘사랑의 밥차’ 3기 히말라야 원정대가 정상 등반 도전에 실패했기 때문”이라면서 “히말라야 나야칸카봉에서 콘서트를 열어 최고 고도 공연으로 기네스북에 오르려 했지만 악천후로 무산됐다”고 설명했다.

정준호는 수준급인 노래 실력뿐만 아니라 평소 기타와 드럼 등을 전문 연주자 뺨치게 연주해왔으며 색소폰 연주도 가능하다.

한편 ‘투사부일체’의 정 트리오 정준호 정웅인 정운택 주연 영화 ‘유감도’는 1일 크랭크인 했다. ‘무간도’의 코믹 버전으로 ‘투사부일체’ 김동원 감독이 연출을 맡았다.

via newsen

edit : more articles talkin abt the same topîc :w00t:

정준호, 가수 데뷔? … `밥스` 멤버들과 앨범 출시

20080902202572008090268dx2.jpg

배우 정준호가 불우 이웃을 돕기 위해 가수로 나선다.

정준호는 봉사단체 '사랑의 밥차' 내 5인조 그룹 '밥스' 멤버들과 함께 앨범을 출시할 예정이다.

'사랑의 밥차'의 원년 멤버이기도 한 '밥스' 는 가수 이범학, 고한우, 방대식, 홍종명, 송봉주로 구성된 5인조 그룹이다.

앨범에는 총 5곡이 수록되며 정준호는 이 중 '사랑의 열매' 등 3곡을 직접 불러 노래 실력을 자랑한다.

정준호와 '밥스' 멤버들은 음반판매 수익금과 오는 11월 예정인 전국 투어 콘서트의 수익금 전액을 불우이웃 돕기로 기부할 예정이며, 13일 KBS1 '사랑의 리퀘스트'에 출연해 노래 부르는 모습을 선보일 계획이다.

정준호는 6년 전 '사랑의 밥차' 활동을 시작으로 꾸준히 봉사활동을 펼치고 있으며 현재 모임의 명예회장을 맡고 있다.

via hankyung

정준호, ‘가수 데뷔’…수익금 전액 기부

장태용 기자 / 2008-09-02 14:45

n2008090214464618001bm9.jpg

배우 정준호가 가수로 깜짝 데뷔한다.

정준호는 오는 5일경 봉사단체 ‘사랑의 밥차’ 멤버인 가수 이범학 고한우 방대식 송봉주 홍종명과 함께 그룹 밥스로 앨범을 발표한다. 이번 앨범 중 수록곡 ‘사랑의 열매’ ‘그대만이 희망이죠’ ‘너라면 돼’를 불렀다.

이번 음반 판매 수익금 및 공연 수익금은 모두 불우이웃 돕기로 기부한다. 정준호는 오는 13일 KBS1TV ‘사랑의 리퀘스트’에서 가수의 면모를 선보일 계획이다.

그동안 ‘사랑의 밥차’를 통해 동료 연예인과 봉사활동을 꾸준히 펼친 정준호. 이번 앨범 역시 불우 이웃을 돕겠다는 취지에서 출발했다.

한편, 정준호는 현재 영화 ‘유감도’ 촬영에 돌입했다.

via gonews.

P.S : i noticed they also talked abt his current movie he'll be shooting called 'Sorry' :D that's great news right???

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Representing chungmuro

September 2nd, 2008

jungkjeoa5.jpg

It’s a busy week for Kim Jung-eun (who’s prepping for her upcoming series, General Hospital 2). She’s also acting as a rep, with Jung Jun-ho, for this week’s Chungmuro International Film Festival (CHIFFS).

Screening 170 films from more than 40 countries, the festival is in its second year, and has adopted the motto “Discovery, Restoration, Creation.” Films are divided into various categories (such as the international competition, or Chungmuro Now which showcases up-and-comers in the Korean cinema scene).

Kim expressed her feelings on the event:

“It’s an honor to be able to stand as one actor with the moviemakers of our nation leading the way in reviving Chungmuro. Rather than simply introducing the films, this will be a festival where everyone who loves film can gather in one place.”

The festival takes place in Seoul and opens on September 3, running through the 9th.

via joy news via dramabeans

thank you very much woundedheart for the news and pics...

JJH looks good in everything he wears....hehehe!!! :D

love him in all his Indian outfits... :D super handsome hehehe!!! :lol:

hopefully we can see JJH to attend in Chungmoro festival...

i like one of your description in one his photos you've posted...

his dashin smile.... I AGREE.... :lol:

regarding his upcoming album.... that's wonderful of him doing recordings for charity....

he always help in whatever he can.... yeah! he really has a pure soul... :lol:

Guest yoon_myunghee

enyla wow, thanks u a lot for the pic of Jun Ho's hotel in hawaii..He's great :rolleyes: i'm so curious..the pic of 2 rooms "JJH, JJH & friends" :lol: when i saw pics he took with fans in Hawaiiana hotel, i just want to get there :lol: those fans were lucky, i'm jaelous =)) =)) lolz.....

i agree you two, he has a cute n warmed smile, pure soul..he's kind-heart. the old pic :w00t: he has such a big nose :P i love all of him, his face, his curly hair, his sad eyes, his nose, his lips, his deep voice...n so on =)) =)) lolz. so much adj to describe him =)) he's wonderful in me =))

well, hope to see JJH pic in chungmuro 2nd...today is Sep 4, but i haven't find any pic of him in chungmuro :(

Guest kdramafanusa

August 31, 2008

Hallyu fans dish out to see Korean stars

Jung Joon Ho plans return to Honolulu in October for fundraiser

By Jeff Chung

Korean drama and movie star Jung Joon Ho will be in Honolulu in October with friends such as singer Park Sang Min to help raise money to build a Korean Cultural Center.

Jung, who has appeared in more than nine dramas and 18 films, has been a frequent visitor to Hawai'i and has real estate investment interests locally as well. A veteran of Korean film and drama, Jung has been known for his contributions to the community. In February 2006, he made an unpaid appearance with Kim Min Jung ("Fashion 70's") in an Andre Kim fashion show to benefit the University of Hawai'i-Manoa's apparel product design program.

The top two agendas of the Korean community in Hawai'i are the Korean visa waiver program — which could help boost the local economy — and the building of the Korean Cultural Center. Although the Korean community here dates back to 1903, there is no central place where people can gather. Funding and building the Korean Cultural Center has been the primary focus for the local Korean community for more than 10 years.

The fundraiser will be held at the Ala Moana Hotel Hibiscus Ballroom on Oct. 23. The event seating will be at a maximum of 500 people with three different price levels: $300 for VIP, $200 and $150.

Eight guests will be coming from South Korea along with their managers and assistants for this event. By bringing in several stars and limiting seating, the event is not expected to net a great deal of money on its own, but the Korean Cultural Center committee is hoping the guests will make spontaneous monetary donations that evening. A similar event last year had raised an unexpected amount on event night from spontaneous donors. Jung has a local fan club in Honolulu, and fans are sure to support him in the upcoming event in October.

I have met Jung Joon Ho, who coincidentally shares the same Korean name as I do, on several occasions both in Hawai'i and in Pusan during the film festival. He has a great relationship with people in the industry and is very polished, but still manages to be a down-to-earth kind of guy.

One interesting fact that I had learned is that Jung was a potential candidate for the Korean blockbuster film "Friends (Chin-goo)" starring Jang Dong Gun and Yu Oh Sung. But because of other commitments, Jung could not take part in the film, according to the director of the film.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbc...D=2008808310322

thanks kdramafanusa for sharing that news... so JJH will be in Hawaii in october... he's so busy.... :sweatingbullets:

you're welcome woundedheart and yoon_myunghee :D

btw... thanks again woundedheart for the added Indian pics... he's so handsome as ever.... hehehe!!!! :lol:

2222.jpg

3333.jpg

4444.jpg

5555.jpg

got this from a chinese site....

im not sure about this.... but it's like filming for a movie.... i hav read that he has an upcoming movie.... :sweatingbullets:

I just wanna say.. he's soooo freakinnnn' handsome!!!! I finished last scandal last night, the whole time I was watching it, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. The drama is reminded me of Full House, but Bi is nothing compared to him (sorry for Bi's fans..). His face is just darn perfect...Does anybody know if he's the male lead in Princess Lu Lu? If he's second lead, I'll pass..

I just wanna say.. he's soooo freakinnnn' handsome!!!! I finished last scandal last night, the whole time I was watching it, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. The drama is reminded me of Full House, but Bi is nothing compared to him (sorry for Bi's fans..). His face is just darn perfect...Does anybody know if he's the male lead in Princess Lu Lu? If he's second lead, I'll pass..

yes, JJH was the lead actor in Princess Lulu, itś his first TV series as the main lead... :D

Guest yoon_myunghee

wow wow, i look forward to seeing this movie much!!! :sweatingbullets: colorful T-shirt + torn-jean..oh he's in quite younger clothes, younger looking, he looks thinnier too ^^ wow wow, oh my sarang oppa!! \:D/ do u know the name of this movie, enyla, it's Regret City, right?

Guest Miss Universe

by chance i found this news . i know its not new .

i m just curious , who is P ??!! 127fs4573872.gif

June 5, 2008

Jeong Joon-ho, Postpones his wedding a month before "Early next year"

2008032107403789204_2.jpg

Jeong Joon-ho was planning to get married on July 2 with 'P', seven years his junior. But he revealed, "I have postponed my wedding plans".

Representatives said, "After the end of his drama "Last Scandal", there are many things to take care of. Due to the filming of "YuGamDo", Hawaii hotel business, commercials, and other business, there was no choice but to postpone the wedding".

Both families have agreed to set a date early next year for their wedding.

About the rumors that they are on bad terms, he said, "It's not true at all. There is nothing wrong with their relationship".

Original Korean article at news.empas.com

English translation courtesy www.hancinema.net

mm well seems the wedding is off :mellow:

wedding plans off, drama plans on

jungjunho19et9.jpg

Almost-38-year-old actor (39 by Korean standards) Jung Jun-ho had announced his wedding plans following the successful finish of his last drama, the romantic comedy series The Last Scandal of My Life.

Well, the whirlwind romance is over and the wedding is off.

The couple had initially intended to marry this year, but had pushed back plans once already due to Jung’s filming schedule. At the time, he’d explained that the date would be set for early next year, because of his work schedule and also because of the health of his father, who had recently undergone surgery for stomach cancer.

His management company rep didn’t have any further information regarding the cancellation of the engagement, saying, “As this is a private matter, we at the management company are also waiting for his official statement.”

Meanwhile, plans for the second season of The Last Scandal of My Life are still on, with a projected November airdate.

credit dramabeans via my dialy

2008091612182611141hl2.jpg

same topic as well in star news & newsen

enyla thanx for the pics dear, he's soooooo handsome in those jeans & tshirt

Miss Universe thanx for the article, havent yet found out who's the mysterious P :wacko:

thank you so much woundedheart for the news and for the pics...

yeah!!! JJH looks good and younger wearing t-shirt and jeans...

im not sure what's the title of the movie... i hope those pics were BTS for his film... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

and about the wedding... finally we know the real info... there will be no wedding... and JJH seems so busy and looks like he is not bothered at all....

it's better to call-off the wedding instead of tying the knot then have divorce... that's not right... that would be a more serious scandal... and the news about his lovelife was such in a hurry.... there were no news about dating women then there's news that he will get married.... then now it's over... just because he's almost 40 that's why maybe he is forced to get married.... maybe some people teased him that at his age he is still single...

whatever his plans in the future... I hope he is happy in everything he does... being busy with charity works and filming for movies or series...

and that's fine with me.... :lol::lol:

enyla totally agree with u, it's also fine with me, he can take allllllllllllllll the time he needs to work & make charity events till we meet hehe *weirdo again* thanx for the pics dear :D

talkin abt charity events, Joon Ho participated in the KBS program called 'Love Request' ( i guess :mellow: ) on 15/09 , her'r some caps :

68156090yb0.jpg

91785168uc2.jpg

21478051yg5.jpg

25eb25a625ac25ed2597258sb5.jpg

25eb25a625ac25ed2597258ax0.jpg

he even sung :w00t:

60558343ok7.jpg

credit lovejunho